User Tag List

Page 536 of 728 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS GIRL IN ONE OF MY SKYPE CHATS JUST SHOWING UP OUT OF NOWHERE TO TALK ABOUT HERSELF LIKE?????????

me and some friends: *having a gud conversation*
    her: OMG YOU GUYS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY I TOOK A SHIT AND THE TOILET ALMOST DIDN'T FLUSH CRAZY!!!! IM SO WORRIED ABOUT MY CLASSES I HAVENT STARTED YET LET'S TALK ABOUT ME NOW

BITCH SHUT UP AND STOP getting in the way are you incapable of talking about anything other than yourself like!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus fucking

i understand needing to vent about your problems but when youre just in the chat and refusing to join in the conversation until you suddenly wanna pop up outta nowhere just to talk about yourself for no real reason i just.....

your life isnt that interesting shut UP

also @Hard i feel like you might relate to this situation/have been in it before
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Hawthorne, Osprey, Hard liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

OMG @Chanaynay I WAS AT THIS RESTAURANT THE OTHER DAY AND I WAS IN LINE BEHIND THIS GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO PAY HIS BILL WITH A CHECK EVEN THOUGH THE RESTAURANT WAS CASH ONLY CRAZY RIGHT!!?11!1

Edit: Ugh. That kind of made me want to die.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Chanaynay, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    In my non-moderator opinion, that "3rd Wave Feminism" thread has gone on long enough and needs to die. The same things are being said, over and over and over. The opposing sides are never going to reconcile or come to any agreement. It's just an endless, unproductive argument.

It's time for Old Yeller to be put down.
    Interesting though, because it initially was going on pretty powerfully. When a larger part of the forum, more voices were included, participated- while nothing was 'getting done' in a traditional actual sense, the flow of ideas was as steady as that of any other thread. But after a while, when those with the stronger voice~ stronger opinion in quantity stuck on~ those who have a pretty steady and solid opinion that cannot change~ others, what they say naturally overshadowed- and not engaged enough to fully continue anyways, left. You are left with the revolutionaries and the reactionaries, and that is all. In order to strengthen themselves, they continually reinforce what they are saying- and no one else is prepared enough to really enter into the battle.

So it recirculates, someone new joins in~ they will eventually fall to either side.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

OMG @Chanaynay I WAS AT THIS RESTAURANT THE OTHER DAY AND I WAS IN LINE BEHIND THIS GUY WHO WAS TRYING TO PAY HIS BILL WITH A CHECK EVEN THOUGH THE RESTAURANT WAS CASH ONLY CRAZY RIGHT!!?11!1

I was kind of exaggerating when I was typing that because she doesn't do it in such an excitable/attention-seeking way. She just kind of pops up and just starts talking.

More specifically, me and INTJ friend were having an in-depth conversation about music and how it's influenced us and what we enjoy about a musician's level of artisty and stuff. And then suddenly she just pops up like "Omg you guys. My fan just made the weirdest noise just now." And it's like...ok and?? We offered her some advice but she just ended up leaving it be. The entire conversation was just like some bullshit emotional support that she didn't really need. It's not like we could do anything the more she kept complaining and getting stressed over it. And then once she went off to bed the conversation was dead, and the INTJ went off to bed soon after.

She's just the epitome of a mood killer. I don't know if I'll ever say anything but I'm starting to just joke about it more. Like just recently:

[10:58:43 PM] hanayo ❁: eugh
    [10:59:00 PM] Dramatical Trash (Kyrsten): Yeah...
    [10:59:43 PM] hanayo ❁: any updates on the situation
    [11:00:00 PM] Dramatical Trash (Kyrsten): Uh. We are still sitting in the common room on the first floor of our dorm xD
    [11:00:32 PM] hanayo ❁: not in the living room??
    [11:00:45 PM] Dramatical Trash (Kyrsten): Nope
    [11:00:52 PM] hanayo ❁: ok good
    [11:01:15 PM] Dramatical Trash (Kyrsten): Yeah
    [11:02:37 PM] hanayo ❁: stay safe

[11:02:57 PM] Dramatical Trash (Kyrsten): Thanks. I'm trying. It's just ugh.
    [11:03:10 PM] hanayo ❁: I know the feel
    Ignoring the fact that the conversation was dry as hell, I just copied and pasted the part in bold and said "me talking with my parents." And then guess what??? CHANAYNAY KNOWS HOW TO BRING THE FIRE BECAUSE THE CONVERSATION SUDDENLY WAS REKINDLED AND GOT MORE STIMULATING. I'm just so over this girl, although she's nice so I want to still give her a chance and time for personal growth.

Also she took the MBTI recently and scored INFJ. While I love my INFJs and I'm best friends with some of them, I'm also completely unsurprised.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    :}

Not my glasses! I can't see without my glasses!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

i understand needing to vent about your problems but when youre just in the chat and refusing to join in the conversation until you suddenly wanna pop up outta nowhere just to talk about yourself for no real reason i just.....

your life isnt that interesting shut UP

also Hard i feel like you might relate to this situation/have been in it before
    Haaaaaaaaaave you been on the TypologyCentral Ventrilo server?

I'm sure we've all dealt with people like this before. Everybody talks about themselves a little bit, it's how we start relating to each other: we broach a subject, relate it to our experiences, and let other people build on it. It's the people who never STFU and just keep blabbering, not letting anyone else get a word in edgewise, and who constantly steer the conversation back to themselves whether it relates or not, that are the problem...

In line at a restaurant, lololol. 'Murica needs this:

Wireless point of sale terminals.
    Likes Chanaynay, Osprey liked this post

Senior Member Array

Dear Moron,

You drive a Dodge Caravan. I realize it's a 30-year-old little minivan but I'm sure you could have fit those strips of material down the length of the van, rather than OPENING THE TWO FRONT WINDOWS AND PASSING IT THROUGH THEM. You see, as a fellow motorist on that particular stretch of 80 km/h (50 mph) freeway, I believe that three feet of metal sticking out the sides of your vehicle presents a safety hazard to yourself and to others.

Please refrain from doing that and other such moronic things again.

Thanks,

93JC

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ugh, surprise expectations, shifting goals. I can deal with changes, but they may not be actually do-able. I can't do things that aren't do-able.

Senior Member Array

Hello 93JC,

Thank you for your patience while we look to receive a confirmation for your activation date. At this time we have not received a response from our vendor. We are actively monitoring for a response and will follow up with you every 48 hours.

If we receive an update earlier than the 48 hour window, we will inform you as soon as we receive it.

We appreciate your understanding during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to respond directly to this message or contact us at 1.877.###.####.

Thanks!

I have received the same e-mail every two days for the last two weeks...

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Why do people have to be so awful to one another? I read the comments under Time's article posted on Facebook regarding Dr. Dre apologizing for his past abuse and mistreatment of women, and one person implied that women who stay with their abusers should be blamed for abuse. Another commenter wished to see him jailed for life, and when a black woman asked him why he said it was 'just a wish, like you going back to Africa'. UGH. Humans disgust me sometimes.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug