Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I was talking to this bartender at Kansas City BBQ. I had noticed that his plates referenced OSU specifically. Turns out that's his alma mater. He received a degreevin biz admin. Rec recreational. He was a highschool phys end teacher and a coach for 8 years. He ended up moving to Cali and started bartending. That was 18 years ago. He says he makes decent money, way more than his prior job. Lmao, I love it. That night he had pulled in a tad under 400. a good night in his words. He's going on 18 years now as a 'muxologist'.

The rant? F you!!! Education industrial complex.

The number of people I've known/met who got a degree like they were 'told' but went on to do something else that paid more and/or was more satisfying, just keeps growing and growing.
    It's funny... I wanted to be a software engineer, but now I think the path I ended up on was just fine. I learned some very useful skills down this road. Now I can pick up women by going through feminist analyses of pop songs! I'm also trying to tell the girls I know why Carly Fiorina is a better feminist role model than Hillary Clinton. She's a successful businesswoman who knows how to run companies and doesn't take shit from it. Clinton is like Tammy Wynette, encouraging bright and talented girls to stay in toxic relationships with men who think with their dick and let themselves get seduced by bimbos.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I hate kids.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with half a dozen people from that government department that wants to give us work. I want to leave a good impression. Not having (current, up-to-date) business cards, despite having asked for them FOUR MONTHS AGO, is not a good impression.

My business cards do NOT need to be fucking bilingual! It's a stupid idea, it always was a stupid idea, why are stupid people with stupid ideas being given control of these decisions. First I had to wait because our office was moving, then I had to wait because "the company is rebranding", now I have to wait because some nitwit administrative assistant thinks they ought to be bilingual! THEY DON'T NEED TO BE BILINGUAL, 85% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS CITY DON'T SPEAK A WORD OF FRENCH. EVEN OUR ADMIN ASSISTANT, A FRANCOPHONE FROM MONTREAL, THINKS THIS IS A STUPID IDEA.

Senior Member Array

Some asshole dumped a bunch of dirt and gravel on my property!

It irritates me that he still doesn't understand what it means to give. When you give your time or resources to someone, you should do it with selfless intentions and without expectations of reciprocation. If you expect reciprocation you're being decietful and the nobility of your geneorisity is revoked, therefore it's unjustified to feel self-righteous, you're not a saint - your intentions were impure.
    Night is another candle
    Likes Qlip liked this post

I hate sitcoms with laugh tracks. Laugh tracks were designed to attract mindless wankers who desperately need to belong to a group, even if that group is an easily-amused, artificial crowd who laughs hysterically at humorless bullshit.

Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I hate myself for clicking on click-bait. I'm ashamed for wanting to know what child actors look like all grown up.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I hate myself for clicking on click-bait. I'm ashamed for wanting to know what child actors look like all grown up.
    there's no shame in that. i want to see how they look grown up as well, hell i would look at current pitures of kids i was in kindegarten was with.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

So... I wanted to make my hair blonde... platinum blonde actually... do you know what I've got on head now?! some sort of really really faded raddish calour that looks like nothing really
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    So... I wanted to make my hair blonde... platinum blonde actually... do you know what I've got on head now?! some sort of really really faded raddish calour that looks like nothing really
    Ugh hair styling mess-ups are the WORST. I feel your pain.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Fay liked this post