User Tag List

First 32432482522530531532533534542582632 Last

Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7809

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #5311
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    Either shut up or give me your wifi password
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  2. #5312
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    "Scorching sunshine"? Are you shitting me right now?

    Screenshot_2015-08-16-17-01-54.jpg
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  3. #5313
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    I wish I could be angry about just regular things more often, if I did I feel like I'd be a more focused person. I'm always more upset about meta things.

  4. #5314
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I wish I could be angry about just regular things more often, if I did I feel like I'd be a more focused person. I'm always more upset about meta things.
    i wish that too, but it probably won't work for you. after all you are a termite you're suppose to be angry about meta things, i believe.


    i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neighborhood.

    if i could stuff gags into everyone i can hear i'd be very happy. but they think thats harrasment but my ears being harrased doesn't matter god damn fucking E society suck qlip's dick.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  5. #5315
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i wish that too, but it probably won't work for you. after all you are a termite you're suppose to be angry about meta things, i believe.


    i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neoghbrohood.
    I admit it, I can't stand loud people. I feel like an ass for loathing it, because I know I'm "supposed" to not be bothered by it, but I'm bothered by it. I just appreciate quiet.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  6. #5316
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I admit it, I can't stand loud people. I feel like an ass for loathing it, because I know I'm "supposed" to not be bothered by it, but I'm bothered by it. I just appreciate quiet.
    exactly and most people cuz they're loud as well don't understand why i'm grumpy.i can't even study listening to music or watching tv which is everyone's suggestion when i need to study and it's loud and i can't go anywhere less loud. hell it could be 2 people talking at a normal volume and i still can't concentrate.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  7. #5317
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i wish that too, but it probably won't work for you. after all you are a termite you're suppose to be angry about meta things, i believe.


    i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neighborhood.

    if i could stuff gags into everyone i can hear i'd be very happy. but they think thats harrasment but my ears being harrased doesn't matter god damn fucking E society suck qlip's dick.
    You're probably right, the smaller you are, the bigger your concerns. Like I bet atoms are really angry all the time about like the multi-verse and the space-time fabric and stuff, that's why they never strike up a conversation. They have nothing in common. They can suck my termite dick.

    You'd hate it here, my neighbors are a freak show. And I'm mostly just bothered that I'm not bothered.

  8. #5318
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    You're probably right, the smaller you are, the bigger your concerns. Like I bet atoms are really angry all the time about like the multi-verse and the space-time fabric and stuff, that's why they never strike up a conversation. They have nothing in common. They can suck my termite dick.

    You'd hate it here, my neighbors are a freak show. And I'm mostly just bothered that I'm not bothered.
    i can deal with freak shows, if it's quiet.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  9. #5319
    deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,470

    Default

    Hey lady with the cat food, "about 15 items" doesn't mean 25 items. It means no more than 18 items. And this is why I don't like imprecise language on signage at the checkout line.
    Finally, the cgi smurfs look like the cartoon smurfs - 'bout smurfin' time.

  10. #5320
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Hey lady with the cat food, "about 15 items" doesn't mean 25 items. It means no more than 18 items. And this is why I don't like imprecise language on signage at the checkout line.
    Yeah, I hate that. What's the point of a rule people don't follow? If you're not going to follow it, get rid of that rule.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts