yupp

Either shut up or give me your wifi password
    by @magpie

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

"Scorching sunshine"? Are you shitting me right now?

Screenshot_2015-08-16-17-01-54.jpg
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I wish I could be angry about just regular things more often, if I did I feel like I'd be a more focused person. I'm always more upset about meta things.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I wish I could be angry about just regular things more often, if I did I feel like I'd be a more focused person. I'm always more upset about meta things.
    i wish that too, but it probably won't work for you. after all you are a termite you're suppose to be angry about meta things, i believe.

i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neighborhood.

if i could stuff gags into everyone i can hear i'd be very happy. but they think thats harrasment but my ears being harrased doesn't matter god damn fucking E society suck qlip's dick.
    by @magpie
    Likes Qlip liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i wish that too, but it probably won't work for you. after all you are a termite you're suppose to be angry about meta things, i believe.

i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neoghbrohood.
    I admit it, I can't stand loud people. I feel like an ass for loathing it, because I know I'm "supposed" to not be bothered by it, but I'm bothered by it. I just appreciate quiet.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I admit it, I can't stand loud people. I feel like an ass for loathing it, because I know I'm "supposed" to not be bothered by it, but I'm bothered by it. I just appreciate quiet.
    exactly and most people cuz they're loud as well don't understand why i'm grumpy.i can't even study listening to music or watching tv which is everyone's suggestion when i need to study and it's loud and i can't go anywhere less loud. hell it could be 2 people talking at a normal volume and i still can't concentrate.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

i think i'm usually angry about normal things. like loud people, ugh those and that little girl that scream unnescerely i wish her parents would be like stop screaming. because when i was a kid and i'd screamed and i wasn't actually in trouble i'd then be in trouble. and was taught you scream when you're actually in trouble. not because your riding your scooter around the neighborhood.

if i could stuff gags into everyone i can hear i'd be very happy. but they think thats harrasment but my ears being harrased doesn't matter god damn fucking E society suck qlip's dick.
    You're probably right, the smaller you are, the bigger your concerns. Like I bet atoms are really angry all the time about like the multi-verse and the space-time fabric and stuff, that's why they never strike up a conversation. They have nothing in common. They can suck my termite dick.

You'd hate it here, my neighbors are a freak show. And I'm mostly just bothered that I'm not bothered.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    You're probably right, the smaller you are, the bigger your concerns. Like I bet atoms are really angry all the time about like the multi-verse and the space-time fabric and stuff, that's why they never strike up a conversation. They have nothing in common. They can suck my termite dick.

You'd hate it here, my neighbors are a freak show. And I'm mostly just bothered that I'm not bothered.
    i can deal with freak shows, if it's quiet.
    by @magpie

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hey lady with the cat food, "about 15 items" doesn't mean 25 items. It means no more than 18 items. And this is why I don't like imprecise language on signage at the checkout line.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Hey lady with the cat food, "about 15 items" doesn't mean 25 items. It means no more than 18 items. And this is why I don't like imprecise language on signage at the checkout line.
    Yeah, I hate that. What's the point of a rule people don't follow? If you're not going to follow it, get rid of that rule.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!