User Tag List

Page 529 of 728 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579629 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ugh, I'm cutting a 'friend' out of my life. I'm just not made for this, but it's gotta happen.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ugh, I'm cutting a 'friend' out of my life. I'm just not made for this, but it's gotta happen.
    Might I suggest living as a strange old hermit?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Might I suggest living as a strange old hermit?
    You're projecting. I like people, even this one, she's just a resource vampire. I regret her problem.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

You're projecting. I like people, even this one, she's just a resource vampire. I regret her problem.
    I like vampires and creatures that avoid the sun. Who knows? Maybe I'm part vampire and it's my mission in life to suck the blood out of everything.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I like vampires and creatures that avoid the sun. Who knows? Maybe I'm part vampire and it's my mission in life to suck the blood out of everything.
    Good on you. Do you have a point?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

good then you can cut me some fruit while you have the knife.

why do i need a social security card for electric? and why the fuck does the social security office close at noon on wed? why am i so thirst when is my mattress gonnna be here so i can go to the store and get creamer. why do i not understand legal burecracy stuff?
    by @magpie
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Good on you. Do you have a point?
    The tiny bumblebee sayeth to the mouse "fear not my stamp collection. Verily, one day you too shall be on a stamp, and all will look upon you and desire to rubbeth their tongues all over you."

It is written. I cannot just tell you plainly, because that would be cheating. You've got to experience it for yourself to understand the meaning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The tiny bumblebee sayeth to the mouse "fear not my stamp collection. Verily, one day you too shall be on a stamp, and all will look upon you and desire to rubbeth their tongues all over you."

It is written. I cannot just tell you plainly, because that would be cheating. You've got to experience it for yourself to understand the meaning.
    You actually caught me at a good time, Vulcan.

You see, I had this accident the other day. Well, it was only an accident in one sense. I was sitting quite purposefully on the toilet reading the forum on my phone, one of your posts in fact, when my bowel exertions caused only what I can assume was a small brain aneurysm. I'm okay, don't you worry. While I don't know the full extent of the neurological effects, they seem very moderate. I am lucky that all I have to suffer is that all of your posts now read like complete gibberish, complete and utter horse shit. I don't know by which biological trick this played out, I don't know if science has an answer for me.

I know this isn't any of your fault, so I'm completely apologetic when I tell you that I'm going to have to ignore you from now on. It really is regretful situation, please don't feel sorry for anything at all. You don't have to respond, as if you did, I would have to intuit your heartfelt intent, which I can do just as well without any effort on your part.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

You actually caught me at a good time, Vulcan.

You see, I had this accident the other day. Well, it was only an accident in one sense. I was sitting quite purposefully on the toilet reading the forum on my phone, one of your posts in fact, when my bowel exertions caused only what I can assume was a small brain aneurysm. I'm okay, don't you worry. While I don't know the full extent of the neurological effects, they seem very moderate. I am lucky that all I have to suffer is that all of your posts now read like complete gibberish, complete and utter horse shit. I don't know by which biological trick this played out, I don't know if science has an answer for me.

I know this isn't any of your fault, so I'm completely apologetic when I tell you that I'm going to have to ignore you from now on. It really is regretful situation, please don't feel sorry for anything at all. You don't have to respond, as if you did, I would have to intuit your heartfelt intent, which I can do just as well without any effort on your part.
    That's ok. You're forgiven. I'm forgiving. The emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    As often as you make racial generalizations and complain about white people, I'm surprised your own sensibilities are so fragile.
    OMG I just saw this (because you're on ignore and i refuse to let negativity dirty my beautiful skin). it is honestly so funny to me how you will "coincidentally" pop up in every conversation about race, sexuality, etc just to defend the group in power - but mostly white people. your predictability has become a joke at this point. kind of like rasofy except less funny.

but no, i'm not fragile. i just have enough of a spine to know to dip out when whites start using other races as a joke to compensate for their inability to actually be funny.

oops i forgot what i came here to rant about again lol
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Osprey liked this post