Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 7260

Thread: The Rant Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm going to join in the two minutes hate because at the moment I hate everyone and everything, I hate the cold people for being cold, I hate the warm people for being warm, most of all I hate the ascendency everywhere of all the values which are anathema to me and which all seem so, so, so stupid.
    There's a country out there called Ireland which desperately needs for anti-Irish stigma to be a real thing. Nobody would have an issue with the Irish if Ireland didn't exist and was still part of the British empire.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Sometimes I feel like people waaaay overcomplicate things. Just let me live, alright? Honestly, I can't do every little thing to be constantly in line with your standards. Leave me alone.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

I am in such a bad mood right now.

So I was at my workplace earlier and there is this really huge machine in front of me, and I didn't notice that machine and I ended up bumping into that machine, and now my knee has a reddish bruise and my knees hurt whenever I am walking and sitting down.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Stupid mom-and-pop compounding pharmacy.

Don't call me at 530 to say my cat's oral meds are ready for pickup, post your hours [online & on your building] as open til 6pm... then lock the fucking doors at 5:53.

The analog clock on the back wall in there even said 5:53! I could see it!

Mom & Pop- fuck you. I hate you.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

God, I fucking hate the sun, fucking atomic sky egg... Gosh this just makes me feel so... *draws a picture of a plumpy cloud behind the sun 6-year-old-style* Damn egg! *balls up fist with drawing in hand, crumpling it up, shaking my fist at the sky and throwing the artwork as far as I can; it lands in a rare puddle slowly evaporating in the summer heat where it too becomes an egg by the demands of the Great Egg that insisted it convert to Eggsanity*

*snaps back into consciousness*
    What. The heat makes me write things I tells ya.

But for real, for real, my only for real complaints would have to be that I'm bored.
    Last edited by Masokissed; 07-24-2015 at 03:24 AM. Reason: the beauty of proof reading days later

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I’ve been low-key frustrated by my inability to type myself but I’m about ready to throw in the towel now. I’m starting to get sick of the superficial and stereotypical descriptions in which nothing fits. I’ve read as much as I can about the cognitive functions but am incapable of identifying any preferences within myself. I am disillusioned by tests and the input of others from online typology communities. What little feedback I do get tends to reference the same tests and descriptions I have already dismissed as too simplistic or inaccurate in relation to myself. When I ask questions about the typings I do find interesting, I am typically met with “vibe” and “hunch” suppositions which do nothing to satisfy my need for a coherent answer.

I have watched videos, read source texts, attempted to initiate discussion, sought alternative perspectives, toyed with my own interpretations, and thus far my efforts appear to be fruitless.

I am disappointed and I despise feeling this way.
    Likes Masokissed, themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I’ve been low-key frustrated by my inability to type myself but I’m about ready to throw in the towel now. I’m starting to get sick of the superficial and stereotypical descriptions in which nothing fits. I’ve read as much as I can about the cognitive functions but am incapable of identifying any preferences within myself. I am disillusioned by tests and the input of others from online typology communities. What little feedback I do get tends to reference the same tests and descriptions I have already dismissed as too simplistic or inaccurate in relation to myself. When I ask questions about the typings I do find interesting, I am typically met with “vibe” and “hunch” suppositions which do nothing to satisfy my need for a coherent answer.

I have watched videos, read source texts, attempted to initiate discussion, sought alternative perspectives, toyed with my own interpretations, and thus far my efforts appear to be fruitless.

I am disappointed and I despise feeling this way.
    Maybe it would be helpful to throw out functions entirely. Sometimes they complicate. What I would recommend is take it one letter at a time. Forget all the others. "I'm just going to focus on T/F right now."

Sorry if you've already tried this. Good luck.

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Maybe it would be helpful to throw out functions entirely. Sometimes they complicate. What I would recommend is take it one letter at a time. Forget all the others. "I'm just going to focus on T/F right now."

Sorry if you've already tried this. Good luck.
    Thanks. That typically puts me in INTP territory but I feel dissatisfied with that. The functions are the most interesting part of the theory to me so doing away with them "cuts out the life" so to speak.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Thanks. That typically puts me in INTP territory but I feel dissatisfied with that. The functions are the most interesting part of the theory to me so doing away with them "cuts out the life" so to speak.
    I get it. I've had trouble finding a ton of info on functions. The more tests you take, the more you'll find that certain functions rank higher for you. Then try to research those specific functions.

6w7-2w3-9w1

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

These cookies are nasty as fuck. I'm sorry but ???? What? Not only are sprinkles generally bad themselves (legit they're tasteless and the only thing that I can pay attention to is the texture of them, removing the better and still mediocre taste of the frosting and cookie itself - in short, they taste like expired and bitter-ass cocoa powder) but the fucking cookie is so sugary and dry and some of the pieces of the cookie just stick to the roof of your mouth. It's so overpowering but at the same time it has that after-effect where I want to eat more. (Am I masochist?) FUCk me and fuck these cookies especially.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Masokissed liked this post