User Tag List

Page 514 of 729 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    This hot, humid weather is the worst. It's making me want to bite people.
    and you should, as long as your updated on your rabies shot? can octopus get rabies? they can now
    by @magpie

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    The unsubscribe button and the go-to-thread button on the CP of this forum are too close together for the touchscreen of my phone. I keep unsubscribing threads I meant to read!
    tapatalk keeps subscribing me to threads.

no damnit! I want to be frustrated looking for a specific thread constantly and if you keep subscribing me I can't do that. damn you internet.
    by @magpie

My mom seems to think that cleaning or organizing everything will magically make things move from one house from the other. Goddamnit! Action needs to happen. My STJness is ready to work, but we actually need a reasonable and relevant plan of action...not just taking out the garbage or doing laundry.

Also her plans are entirely illogical and misplaced for the move. She is focusing on random things instead of what needs to be done. She wants to buy a tape measure to measure something, but we also need to get duplicate keys of the new place. We do not have the key yet and need to pick it up. I suggested to...

1. pick up the key
    2. go to the hardware store to duplicate the key and get a tape measure
    3. do her measurements when we have to go back to the place for moving stuff (we have to go back and forth anyway)

But NO! Instead she is insisting on...

1. going to the hardware store to get a tape measure only
    2. picking up the keys and measuring what she needs to measure
    3. going BACK to the hardware store to duplicate the keys

We will be going back and forth repeatedly to the apartment to move everything. Why would you also want to go to the hardware store multiple times?

DAMNIT WOMAN! NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE! BE LOGICAL! YOUR TE IS HORRIBLE!

Makes me wonder what her type is. All I know is that she's a pretty carefree feeler. Maybe ISFP or something.

Jesus Christ. I can't stand this woman.

According to her...we are not allowed to put shoes in the closet and we are not allowed to put them in the hall. Apparently she wants them in our TINY ASS storage room. NO. That is the ONLY place in the house we have to store miscellaneous boxes and such. We need space to put the Christmas tree/decorations and other large items that cannot be stored elsewhere in the house. Why the fuck do you want shoes in there?? Nothing is allowed to be on the closet floor at all??? Why in the world does that space that NO ONE IS GOING TO LOOK AT stay blank???

Furthermore...NO. We CANNOT put a shelving unit in there. Do you know what is in the storage room? Fucking BOXES. It makes ZERO sense to put a giant shelving unit in there when boxes are STACKABLE and when they are stackable they are flush with one another. With a shelving unit, there will be huge gaps between the boxes and therefore everything in the room will take up MORE SPACE. You are just taking up a giant assload of space that we fucking NEED.

When something is this WRONG, I can't stand it. I feel like I'm going to cut off my own head or someone else's with a dull knife if she doesn't start listening to reason. Seriously, it makes me that enraged and I don't know what to do. When things upset me, I walk away from them. So then when I can't walk away, I don't know what to do and it kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    My mom seems to think that cleaning or organizing everything will magically make things move from one house from the other. Goddamnit! Action needs to happen. My STJness is ready to work, but we actually need a reasonable and relevant plan of action...not just taking out the garbage or doing laundry.

Also her plans are entirely illogical and misplaced for the move. She is focusing on random things instead of what needs to be done. She wants to buy a tape measure to measure something, but we also need to get duplicate keys of the new place. We do not have the key yet and need to pick it up. I suggested to...

1. pick up the key
    2. go to the hardware store to duplicate the key and get a tape measure
    3. do her measurements when we have to go back to the place for moving stuff (we have to go back and forth anyway)

But NO! Instead she is insisting on...

1. going to the hardware store to get a tape measure only
    2. picking up the keys and measuring what she needs to measure
    3. going BACK to the hardware store to duplicate the keys

We will be going back and forth repeatedly to the apartment to move everything. Why would you also want to go to the hardware store multiple times?

DAMNIT WOMAN! NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE! BE LOGICAL! YOUR TE IS HORRIBLE!

Makes me wonder what her type is. All I know is that she's a pretty carefree feeler. Maybe ISFP or something.

Eh she sounds like a Ti type, probably xSFJ of some kind.

As an INFP with who uses Te, my thinking style is similar as yours, the less trip the better and it's more reasonable to accomplish everything within one trip instead of going multiple trips, save time and transport money. I think ISFP would have that Te mentality as well.

Bit of a tangent here. Apologies, but this is off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Eh she sounds like a Ti type, probably xSFJ of some kind.

As an INFP with who uses Te, my thinking style is similar as yours, the less trip the better and it's more reasonable to accomplish everything within one trip instead of going multiple trips, save time and transport money. I think ISFP would have that Te mentality as well.
    Yes, she is definitely a feeling type and may be a sensing type, but what's confusing me is that her type seems to be a bit in conflict looking at the dichotomies vs. looking at the functions. She's always been a very motherly type and has always seemed to enjoy being a good host and doing things for others, but then at the same time, she is definitely a perceiving type. I'm not saying this because she's messy or anything. On the contrary, she's neater than I am and often more organized. It's just that she seems to very comfortable when the details aren't sorted and things aren't nailed down, but this is the kind of stuff that bothers me.

So function-wise, she might be SFJ. But dichotomy-wise, she is definitely SFP.

Edit: On the whole, I feel SFP fits her more.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Bit of a tangent here. Apologies, but this is off topic...

Yes, she is definitely a feeling type and may be a sensing type, but what's confusing me is that her type seems to be a bit in conflict looking at the dichotomies vs. looking at the functions. She's always been a very motherly type and has always seemed to enjoy being a good host and doing things for others, but then at the same time, she is definitely a perceiving type. I'm not saying this because she's messy or anything. On the contrary, she's neater than I am and often more organized. It's just that she seems to very comfortable when the details aren't sorted and things aren't nailed down, but this is the kind of stuff that bothers me.

So function-wise, she might be SFJ. But dichotomy-wise, she is definitely SFP.

Hmm if her functions and dichotomy are in conflict each other, then I think we should go by her functions to type her, because mbti type is about cognitive functions and our cognitive functions reveal our thinking style. She has Te right down into her shadow functions so this explains why she often has this tendency to ignore things like details and avoid nailing things down and this tendency of hers tend to annoy you a lot because you have a strong Te yourself and you tend to value things like efficiency.

Your mom does sound a lot like xSFJ though based on her cognitive functions.

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

$187-Million Fraud Case Puts Charities on the Defensive - Chronicle of Philanthropy

Journalist has few sweet words for Hershey School in new book

Corporate corruption is despicable, yes, but this is so much worse. Corruption under the guise of helping people. A wolf pretending to be a sheep, as opposed to a bad wolf pretending to be a good wolf.

If only there was a way to weed out these kinds of psychopaths before they do hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage...
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    $187-Million Fraud Case Puts Charities on the Defensive - Chronicle of Philanthropy

Journalist has few sweet words for Hershey School in new book

Corporate corruption is despicable, yes, but this is so much worse. Corruption under the guise of helping people. A wolf pretending to be a sheep, as opposed to a bad wolf pretending to be a good wolf.

If only there was a way to weed out these kinds of psychopaths before they do hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage...
    I wonder how many people were involved...

And yes, all potential criminals should be incarcerated.

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I wonder how many people were involved...
    We'll probably find out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    And yes, all potential criminals should be incarcerated.
    You missed that I said "if only there was a way"... meaning there isn't. Because what you're describing is immoral.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!