INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    You do what you think is right.
    Yes. Pretty much everyone does that.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Different strokes for different folks...

That's all I have to say here.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

Hello, boss!

It would assist immensely if you would stop being heinously inconsistent in the documents you send my way (usually with little explanation to begin with) and stopped leaving all of these interesting mistakes for me to catch when I have a pile as high as my head to work on.

Thanks,
    Zoom

P.S. Other departments' responsibilities should be just that - their responsibility.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I hate this dumbing down of society, especially what they do to women. The media, particularly the entertainment industry, especially seems to glamorize a woman that has an IQ lower than 100... doesn't matter how much brains she has, it matters if she's got tits and ass and can whore herself in a job that has all the spotlights right on her. And the women that actually do have substance don't get the spotlight. It's sickening the direction entertainment is going. It feels cheap, like going to a theme park with roller coasters and bad food for you... it may seem fun initially, but after a while, you end up feeling sick to your stomach.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

UGHHH PowerPoint, why won't you open when I need to make last-minute updates??
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Gas is now $3.05 per gallon where I live. Yikes!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I hate this dumbing down of society, especially what they do to women. The media, particularly the entertainment industry, especially seems to glamorize a woman that has an IQ lower than 100... doesn't matter how much brains she has, it matters if she's got tits and ass and can whore herself in a job that has all the spotlights right on her. And the women that actually do have substance don't get the spotlight. It's sickening the direction entertainment is going. It feels cheap, like going to a theme park with roller coasters and bad food for you... it may seem fun initially, but after a while, you end up feeling sick to your stomach.
    We're on our way to this!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I've been made a fool of. I've never lied or manipulated or done anything to willingly hurt this dude. And then to find out he's going to believe a girl notoriously known at each school she has been to as the BOAR and just generally known as a lying backstabber, cheating whore -- over me, and talk about me behind my back that I'm pathetic. No, no, no, pathetic is crossing the very thin line.

Or to play me for nearly half a year, and then play her while she is playing you, and I get made the fool of? Makes me fucking sick.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    You know what it is? It's a backlash to feminism. It's driven by male fear. What's truly frightening to them is a woman who is both intelligent and has T/A. Most don't seem to know what to do with that.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

UGHHH, STUDENTS!!!! Is it seriously necessary to call me and ask me dumb questions like, "On the website it says not to stick the mailing label on the envelope, but I already did. Should I get a new envelope?" 1) I am not the consulate, how should I know? 2) Why didn't you follow the directions in the first place? 3), and most importantly, MAKE A DAMN DECISION ON YOUR OWN!!! Do you need me to tell you what kind of toothpaste to buy too? Jayyyysus!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/