User Tag List

Page 501 of 728 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Well, it's not just the young ones who I think are acting stupid. I kind of excuse the stupidity of the youth. I'm irritated with the ones who I think are old enough to know what's going on, and are being willfully ignorant for one reason or another.

I'll be kind and considerate to anyone, regardless of background. But I will not talk to capable adults like children. I have my job for that.
    In that case, you can safely expand your hate to include all types and all people.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    In that case, you can safely expand your hate to include all types and all people.
    The warning is appreciated. It's worth taking under advisement.

I had operated under the false assumption that that forum would operate under different rules. I keep on doing that with social groupings of various sorts. I need to stop doing that.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

I have nothing to rant about, life must be good....

please cool it. nothing is about anybody here. with all the furtive shit-slinging I don't get the warm and fuzzies at the thought of it at all.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Agreed. Just as adolescent INTJs can be unbearably smug, superior little brats. Especially the ones who become interested in MBTI. They read their type descriptions, conclude that they are the best type EVAR!!!11!, and dismiss all the other types as lower forms of life.
    Sometimes INTPs think they are so logical and unemotional, yet have no idea what's going on with their emotions. They think they're above it all while they're constantly screaming about how above it all they are. I know this, because I have been guilty of it in the past.

I'm an INTP; I just try to be honest about and try to understand my emotions, instead of assuming that I can always transcend them. Maybe I still fall into committing the sin I spoke of, but the point is that I'm working on it, instead of just assuming that there isn't a problem.

I guess my point is that I don't deny my nature as an emotional being.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's a dog-friendly office, but that does not mean that you should bring your kid, find your toddler a kennel. I've just had to listen to him play the same sound bite from some saccharine pop song for the 20th time, it's maddening. Although, admittedly at first I thought it was one of two ESFP doods that should also work remotely from a kennel.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It's a dog-friendly office, but that does not mean that you should bring your kid, find your toddler a kennel. I've just had to listen to him play the same sound bite from some saccharine pop song for the 20th time, it's maddening. Although, admittedly at first I thought it was one of two ESFP doods that should also work remotely from a kennel.
    you should offer the kid headphones. you can get a pair of ear buds for 4 dollars at the check out at walgreen's. save your sanity and the kid so you don't murder him. I think headphones should be required by law in public places, personally. unless it's a concert or a bar or a party where you know music is expected. but I don't want to hear "I'm different" 56 times in a row while i'm eating frozen yogurt.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you should offer the kid headphones. you can get a pair of ear buds for 4 dollars at the check out at walgreen's. save your sanity and the kid so you don't murder him.
    This would never work, toddlers don't settle for reasonable conflict resolution. MURDER WAS THE ONLY OPTION
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

This would never work, toddlers don't settle for reasonable conflict resolution. MURDER WAS THE ONLY OPTION
    I will pretend i did not read the last part. yeah with little kids i'm more likely to get mad at the parents for shit like that then the actual kid. like oh you brought your kid to work (my mom use to bring me into her office when i was kid all the time especially when I was sick or school wasn't in session, she just sat me on her pc and opened up kid pix or some game and i played games while she was in a meeting. But I wasn't loud, or when i got older sit in a conference room and do school work. but of course we didn't have itunes if i did have music it be through a walkman and you have to have head phones to listen to that. if I ever brought a game boy i'm sure my mom would've told me to turn the sound off.

but then again i never got in trouble for being loud i'd get in trouble for "not using my words" ie i would whine wordlessly and point when i was a toddler.
    by @magpie

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

It's a dog-friendly office, but that does not mean that you should bring your kid, find your toddler a kennel.
    Somehow I think this would be frowned upon.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes prplchknz, Qlip, Hard liked this post