Page 500 of 729 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 7284

Thread: The Rant Thread

Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Looking at how many pages there are, it's irrelevant anyway. 499 pages is kinds scary.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

I'm sure I'm just a scrub but.....Payday 2 is incredi-fucking-unbe-bastardly hard without a couple of real humans to play with.

It's not that I can't do some heists and make a bit of money, it's that most of the missions involve getting multiple bags of cash/paintings/drugs/people's skin/ out of increasingly dangerous situations which usually involve being shot at by a city's worth of police/gangsters, having to make 4+ trips with bags of stuff under a time limit while the getaway driver whines at you, meanwhile the friendly AI is helping by at least shooting something but also not helping by NEVER EVEN LOOKING AT A BAG SHAPED OBJECT, FOR THEM THE BAG SHAPED OBJECTS HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM EXISTENCE....it is a reality with everything but bags. All this results in you usually either ditching most of the money after hours of play and trying to pull off an effective heist so you aren't really earning enough to make it work.

And of course money in this game isn't just for guns n stuff, the upgrades to your characters that actually make them better and for some types of missions there are skills that are essential also cost money as well as experience.

Hmm I'm going to go do something else with my life.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

What have these psychofucks done now?!

I want to take up arms against these murderers.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Nothing is more attractive than loyalty? Wow, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed now are you?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

My roommate is such a goddamn fucking lazy ass slob. Clutter is okay but just being nasty and unclean is not. I will be so glad when I can afford to have my own place. I hate this shit.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

WHY THE FUCK ARE BOTH OF YOU EVEN HERE???? EVERY FUCKING MONDAY I'M LIKE I'M GONNNA FUCKING STUDY EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING MONDAY ONE OF YOU ARE HERE MAKING NOISE. I SHOULD BUY SOME ORANGE JUICE LET YOU POISON IT THEN CHUG THE WHOLE THING AND DIE SENSE YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER ASSHOLES
    by @magpie

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I kind of hate other INTPs right now. We can be incredibly stupid due to our intense self-absorption.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I kind of hate other INTPs right now. We can be incredibly stupid due to our intense self-absorption.
    I think age is an important factor here. Adolescent INTx can be very painful to watch indeed. In a healthy scenario things should get better with time.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I think age is an important factor here. Adolescent INTx can be very painful to watch indeed. In a healthy scenario things should get better with time.
    Well, it's not just the young ones who I think are acting stupid. I kind of excuse the stupidity of the youth. I'm irritated with the ones who I think are old enough to know what's going on, and are being willfully ignorant for one reason or another.

I'll be kind and considerate to anyone, regardless of background. But I will not talk to capable adults like children. I have my job for that.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Agreed. Just as adolescent INTJs can be unbearably smug, superior little brats. Especially the ones who become interested in MBTI. They read their type descriptions, conclude that they are the best type EVAR!!!11!, and dismiss all the other types as lower forms of life.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post