Thread: The Rant Thread

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I am really sick of the weather. Yeah, it's Minnesota, it's supposed to be snowy and cold but I've already had enough and its only November! There's also supposed to be a blizzard in my area Tuesday and Wednesday. I just hope it doesn't extend out to Thanksgiving. I was planning to go out of town.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I haven't been able to do laundry in a month because whenever I go to do it someones using the fucking washer! jesus christ people! do you really need to do laundry every fucking day of your lives?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I haven't been able to do laundry in a month because whenever I go to do it someones using the fucking washer! jesus christ people! do you really need to do laundry every fucking day of your lives?
    Gah, I totally hear you on that one.
    I have a roommate who will stop my or my other roommates load of laundry in the middle of it, while the soap is stilling clinging on, and leave it hanging wide open. Or even worse, she'll take it out, do hers, then put ours back in without starting it back out.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

I really, really can't stand cowardly manipulators who don't take responsibility for their own behaviours and then, preach all day and night at others about their sinful ways. Makes me want to punch them in the ovaries.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I am really sick of the weather. Yeah, it's Minnesota, it's supposed to be snowy and cold but I've already had enough and its only November!
    Me too. I really don't like winter...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Seriously. People who say one thing one day, and change their mind the next irritate the fuck out of me. Beyond irritation.

I hate it when people take their anger out on others. Over a fucking french fry really?!!!!!! Wow...NOT COOL!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

I had a baking fail today
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

God damn, writer's forums are boring. Threads about language, threads about words, threads about "pretty sentences", I mean, seriously, why does writing necessarily have to be about how poeticly you write? I strongly dislike most writers with a poetic style, unnecessary poetry makes everything much more elitist and unreadable. Why isn't writing about creating good storylines, crazy situations and interesting characters? Why do stories always have to be about cancer, unvoluntary prostitution and wanting to die? And if stories take place outside our everyday reality, why are they always about vampires, princes and princesses and aliens? Or about World War II? I mean, seriously, today's story world needs a fucking revolution!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    God damn, writer's forums are boring. Threads about language, threads about words, threads about "pretty sentences", I mean, seriously, why does writing necessarily have to be about how poeticly you write? I strongly dislike most writers with a poetic style, unnecessary poetry makes everything much more elitist and unreadable. Why isn't writing about creating good storylines, crazy situations and interesting characters? Why do stories always have to be about cancer, unvoluntary prostitution and wanting to die? And if stories take place outside our everyday reality, why are they always about vampires, princes and princesses and aliens? Or about World War II? I mean, seriously, today's story world needs a fucking revolution!
    Not all writing has to be overly flowery and about depressing topics. I do disagree that it shouldn't have a poetic bent. Poetry can be very terse and economical, as well as florid and ornate. Writing should sing at its best, and pull the reader along.

Though most of that terse and economical style has fell out of favor since Hemingway's day.