Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 7278

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I beast on the AH-1Z Viper on Battlefield 3 Multiplayer all the time.

It's my "toy" on the game.

I always do well on it. Naturally, I am a God.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's not that I don't understand that some people are not that practically inclined, or very co-ordinated. Is it difficult to thank me for taking care of all that boring stuff that needs to be done for people to not worry about the first two levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? I can't decipher the lack of gratefulness. Is it resigned shame, contempt for things that are physical, an assumption that people who can are obligated? Or is it just the inability to recognize that those things are things that need to be done, because others have always done them?

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

so it's ok for you to be dick and inconvience people and make me watch your child and shit. but if i change netflix info and not tell you, you get mad? when you do a lot of shit that affects me and don't say jack shit? fuck you, selfish bastard hope you get a car crash and die, I didn't have a kid you didn't even fucking tell me you had a kid when you were moving in. I am behind on shit because she's been over the past 4 days and loud as fuck and if i tell you to be quiet no matter how nice or mean i am you just make it a point to be louder. I'm actually telling the landlord shit that's been going on, which i usually don't do. I have never ever actively tried to get rid of someone, congrats you are the first person. guess what the landlord does it month by month and he actually doesn't give shit about the money, he does but he's not gonna let you stay just because you're paying. and yeah i've told him about the domestic shit between you and your sister that right their is grounds for him to kick you out. I know he doesn't care about the money cuz the whole place is 1800 i didn't have room mates for two months i only paid the 600 for my space, and he never charged me for water. so yeah we can find someone else i'm looking forward to you being gone. I can put up with a lot of shit, but the blantant disrespect and me being stressed cuz i dunno what i'm gonna come home to or hear at night is not ok. Yeah I've started recording you cuz i've heard screaming and i've heard you throw your sister, you are a bastard. You shouldn't have custody of your daughter I'm pretty sure you've hurt her, or she's told me that. I don't give a fuck that your haitian and it's part of your culture abuse is never ok.
    by @magpie

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Lady in supermarket screams :"You guys are like hearding cats!!! STAY WITH ME!!!!!!!!"
    One of her children: "I'm allergic to cats !"

*checks off one more reason not to have kids*
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

Likes Oaky, EJCC, SpankyMcFly, BadOctopus, Hard liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    it's tax season and many people this time of year have a habit of saying "I'm expecting a big return," or the like. To all those people out there:

- you FILE a RETURN
    - if you paid more than you owe you will get a REFUND
    Startin' early this year. To reiterate, don't say things like "I'm going to spend my tax return on a new _______!!" because you file a return, and if you're owed you get a refund.

Senior Member Array

If you're standing in line at the cashier in the grocery store and you've emptied your cart or basket's contents on to the conveyor belt put the little plastic divider down behind your stuff, you ignorant fool.
    Assholes...

Oh, and to the woman who left her cart in the parking lot next to my car, a scant 25 feet or so from a cart corral: you're a cunt.

Senior Member Array

I should never buy cooked chicken from the supermarket, it's always dry as fuck and tastes shite. Especially that bitter charcoal taste the skin gets. Plus my local supermarket makes stuffing that resembles far too closely plasticine. Oh yeah, and the fact my grammar is all over the shop with loads of double negatives and passive sentences. That shit sucks too.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Incompetent bosses are incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It's not that I don't understand that some people are not that practically inclined, or very co-ordinated. Is it difficult to thank me for taking care of all that boring stuff that needs to be done for people to not worry about the first two levels of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? I can't decipher the lack of gratefulness. Is it resigned shame, contempt for things that are physical, an assumption that people who can are obligated? Or is it just the inability to recognize that those things are things that need to be done, because others have always done them?
    I'd expect that it's the bolded, plus generally taking people for granted. I've found that people don't thank each other enough, or openly appreciate each other enough, for that reason.

I've been that person due to the first phrase I bolded. Sp-last problems...
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hard liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

If you're standing in line at the cashier in the grocery store and you've emptied your cart or basket's contents on to the conveyor belt put the little plastic divider down behind your stuff, you ignorant fool.
    here that's the job of the person behind them. so if someone infront of me puts their groceries on the conveyor belt and i'm behind them ME MYSELF is the one to put the divider on not hers.
    by @magpie
    Likes EJCC, Ivy liked this post