User Tag List

Page 48 of 728 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wanted to show pictures of the bruises I got from paintballing, but I'm afraid I won't be making any pictures of them. I'm not just going to put my tits online.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8

I earned a 'B' on a small paper today and felt ashamed. I hate the physical and mental manifestations of shame.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

If you're going to try to manipulate me, do it with some subtlety and when doing so, make sure it's what I want so I'll pretend to allow you to manipulate me.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I absolutely hate the Federal Student Aid site...It should be eliminated!!! THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE ME ANY GRANTS OR LOANS SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER WITH IT?!? FUCK YOU!

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Okay, just kidding...I'm pissed off at my previous college for being a bunch of fucking dumbasses. The form they want me to fill out? I FILLED IT OUT AND SENT IT TO THEM TWICE!! WHY AM I GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN?!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR MINDS, PEOPLE?!?!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

People are ridiculous. Let's take twenty steps backwards into the stone age, rather than stay in the same place or move the fuck forward. How difficult a concept is that!?!

Gah, people need to realize that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over. And yet, by doing the same thing -- all the way through instead of breaking the cycle, and doing for a different ending, people just keep trolling ahead while saying "I'm breaking the cycle by getting away!" No these people aren't, dipshits, it's still the damn same ass cycle!!!

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother of mine.. having the audacity to complain about your kid's bad eating habits at the 'baby momma's house', while you choose to feed him grilled cheese, fruit roll-ups, toaster strudel, captain crunch, and cookies is absolutely retarded in nature. None of this is healthy for a four year old to eat consistently, let alone any humanoid.

I think I'd shit myself if he ever thought to prepare a real meal for my nephew, and actually grew enough of a pair of balls to make the kid eat it.
    Le sigh.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Glycerine

I am fucking sick and tired of being people's "emotional caretaker" and then when I need to have an occasional emotional release, my feelings get invalidated because I am supposed to be "analytical and logical". WTF!?!? People are so fucking irritating... when can I be my DAMN self if people keep freaking scrutinizing and correcting me on the most insignificant things. People need to mind their own business because it's not like I critique on every little thing you do. If you critique on me something, I can usually think of something you did that was equally as offensive or worse but I didn't critique you because I was trying to accept you, flaws and all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Ditto on Pitseleh's post and add to that:

It's cruel to say you care about someone, that you are a friend, and then because of whateverthehell, you desert them in a time of great need.

I need you now, ________________ and you're not there. I can understand because everyone has their own pile of stuff to deal with and you're experiencing your own mess. But don't fucking say you will be there, that you're here if I need you, and you're not!!! Just don't! I can take it if you tell me, "I'm sorry, I just don't have time or energy to deal with what's going on with you right now because of ________________." Don't tell me shit just because it sounds like the right thing to say but you have no intent on following through.

Thanks, friend. Lesson learned.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I wanted to show pictures of the bruises I got from paintballing, but I'm afraid I won't be making any pictures of them. I'm not just going to put my tits online.
    Prude.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~