Thread: The Rant Thread

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm in Minnesota and there's about 8 inches of snow on the ground. Looks like winter has officially begun. Hard to imagine that just a couple of days ago the high was in the mid-60's. Looks like some of the snow is melting so there is slush all over the place. I hate the slush. I hate the slippery roads. I hate having to brush snow off my windshield. I hate having to move my car out of the apartment parking lot so it can be plowed. Mother nature could have at least let us ease into winter.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I always ask how you are. Every FUCKING day, I concern myself with your wellbeing, and if there is anything wrong, I ALWAYS listen.
    I don't complain because I truly do care about your stupid ass life. But how hard is it to ask, when you see the person who you don't know their favorite band after four years, HOW HARD is it to ask them how they are?
    Especially when they are walking about like a chicken with their head cut off, breaking out in intermittent sobbing, that doesn't strike you as odd?
    Or do you not even notice?!?!

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I was going to write in here earlier about my frustrations with my friends who keep themselves in miserable frames of mind, and how they refuse to listen to my perfectly helpful advice because of their strange contentment with misery.
    While it is frustrating, undoubtedly, I realized that I am more bothered because I don't like to be unheeded. I also have that deep-rooted desire to help people, but have to beat it into the corner of the room and lock it away to rot so it doesn't affect the whole of my being beyond some momentary complaints. I suppose it'd be more of a rant at myself, but would I be condeming myself for donning a furrowed brow in anger, or the disinclination to relax it?
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate me for hating myself for hating others.

I swear to god, I don't know how people put up (or are even friends with) the fucking craziest people. How do they even get laid? I don't understand? They're nucking FUTS, even the institutionalized would think some of these people are nuts. I can't stand to be around them, but thankfully I think they get that hint, so I don't have to say anything to them, and they probably hate me back, which works out fine for me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

My rooommate is an idiot.

Just the biggest douchnozzle on the planet.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother, you are an imperceptive twat. Though I would imagine it would be difficult to be perceptive when one is a big floppy twat, opposed to a rational human being. This is no excuse for not spreading the blinders.

Yes, I do hope anyone who reads this envisions a vagina with eyes, but with the impaired visibility of a sheepdog.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Note to self:

You need to stop caring so frickin' much...stupid!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

After four months of whatever the fuck it was, I have been informed that I was simply just a screw. A friend, but there was no emotional investment in me at all. Coulda fooled me seeing that every weekend was spent together, spending the night, going on dates, etc. I guess I was just misreading all of those signs.

Oh, but according to him, he never wanted those things to begin with. Thanks for that one.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

You knooooow... I think some royal c*ntbag and her friends took down the flyers for the literary magazine that I put up in the loungey area of campus.
    I don't appreciate people who believe they are so high and mighty to claim to not support 'bad literature', but who also make no effort to alter the quality of said literature. I'm a slight writing nazi, but I'm all about supporting self-expression. I'll just think happy thoughts of one of the MTG hoards taking them down for Gamer's Club or something. :grumbles and kicks dirt:

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I don't understand how people go from being caring and loving to you one day. And then seriously the next day, for no apparent reason, says cold-hearted brutally harsh awful things as they tell you to get out of your life. There was no warning and it's them being effed in the head, not me.
    I don't understand.