Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Still love that inflection and grammar comprehension gag. "A model, idiot."
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    INFP

trying really hard to stay away from something that I really want, and it's slowly killing me. if I knew, then it would be ok, there would be closure, I could deal with that and move on, but it's a catch 22 situation, there is no way of knowing without ruining everything. Fi can be so deceptive, I feel the magic electricity so strongly and it feels so amazingly real, but then again, it could just be the fi thing playing tricks on me. no matter what I do, the feeling will not dissipate, if anything, it's getting more real.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The power is out in my area. It took me an hour to get home from work, because none of the traffic lights are working. My roommate and I are getting drunk tonight, I can tell you that much right now.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    The power is out in my area. It took me an hour to get home from work, because none of the traffic lights are working. My roommate and I are getting drunk tonight, I can tell you that much right now.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Mother fucking EXCEL on my mother fucking MAC! What the fuck good is autosave if the autosaved file is from three days ago?? Excel, you are the lowest of the low. If you were on fire and I had a glass of water I would drink the water. If you were in the bath and you asked for a toy I would bring you a toaster. You have been nothing but pain and heartache to me. Google Spreadsheets satisfies me in a way you never could.
    Likes Hard liked this post

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

I'd like to make a rant against my brain.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

MBTI
    INFP

I promised myself not to dwell on this, but today could and should have been an amazing day. I was looking forward to this so much, only fate made sure things took a turn for true wretchedness instead.
    To 'think' it's such a fine line between something wonderful and fucking asynchronicity.

What really bugs me, from the minor to the major, from the everyday, personal or social drama, to the real major political-geopolitical and, yeah, I think even the damn meta level of deep thinking and philosophising about the meaning or lack of meaning of it all and real grand myth making and unmaking, is the one-dimensionality of it all.

Sometimes, I can understand it, if its someone who has just experienced a trauma for instance or some profound impact but most of the time it is not this.

People disregard the other perspective, people dont want to think about it or think it over, as though that alone is going to legitimise it, if its something they disagree with.

It leads to real simplistic and shitty realities.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Mother fucking EXCEL on my mother fucking MAC! What the fuck good is autosave if the autosaved file is from three days ago?? Excel, you are the lowest of the low. If you were on fire and I had a glass of water I would drink the water. If you were in the bath and you asked for a toy I would bring you a toaster. You have been nothing but pain and heartache to me. Google Spreadsheets satisfies me in a way you never could.
    I hate excel with the white hot intensity of 1000 suns. I had to use it for some labs when I took analytical chemistry years ago, and it drove me absolutely mad. I hit a point 1/2 way through the course where I just flat out refused to use it and did things by hand/calculator instead. My lab TA was annoyed by this, but oh how I just did not give any fucks.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why is that the people who do sex and give off sexual vibes get listened to the most? but no one wants a baby? but if you're honest and shit you get ignored? but then someone gets pregnant and they freak out but no no no trust is not measured by how honest you are but rather by how willing you are to have sex with the person, without being obvious to everyone around you so prude=no trust incognito slut=most trustworthy person ever open slut=no trust then everyone else goes on various places in the scale.
    by @magpie