Page 46 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Widdles in your cream. Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

No shit that guy asked to see your nipple piercings, you naive little dumb arse. Why the hell are you so surprised? Telling a guy you have piercings in an intimate area could easily be misinterpreted as a "green light". It's almost like telling him the kind of bra you're wearing. I'm glad you felt uncomfortable. That'll teach you to keep talking about them to anyone you meet.
    Um, yeah.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I chipped a tooth on a cheese roll about 2 mins ago and can't get into the dentist until 26/11/10 unless i take time off work.

We are paying your wages .. well maybe not .. GET me in sooner. It feels awkward.

I will finish eating my cheese roll though. Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

What is the point of large parties? Everyone moshing up on each other, getting up in eachother's grilss?
    It's just not cool.

NOT COOL.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Since when did people get so fucking RUDE!!! DON'T BE A FUCKING CUNT, DIDN'T THEY TEACH YOU THAT AT SCHOOL?!?

Seriously...this is my THIRD TIME TRYING TO SEE MY FUCKING ADVISOR IN THE PAST MONTH...
    WE SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT...AGAIN!
    AND YOU FUCKING CALL OFF SICK...AGAIN!!!
    WITHOUT ANY SORT OF EMAIL SAYING YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING BE THERE...AGAIN!!!
    AND I GET TO LISTEN TO YOUR CUNTFUCKER OF A RECEPTIONIST WHO HAS THE BRAINS OF THE PENCIL IN HER HAIR AND THE ATTITUDE OF A RABID KITTEN....AGAIN!!

ABOUT HOW THE ALTERNATE PINS FOR SCHEDULING CAME OUT SIX WEEKS AGO AND THAT I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN IT THEN INSTEAD OF WAITING AND THEN SAYING THAT I'M STUPID FOR NOT DOING SO?!?

I WENT IN THREE MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU FUCKING RETARD...I EVEN SAW YOU HERE, LOOKING AT ME, FOUR WEEKS AGO! GO TAKE YOUR CUNTINESS ELSEWHERE, YOU DON'T DESERVE A FUCKING JOB, OTHER PEOPLE NEED IT MORE THAN YOU PEABRAIN NUMBSKULL BITCHDICKSLAPPER!!!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

My damn bus just decided to not come at all so after waiting for a while I decided to skip the stupid lecture at university and wait for the next before I go again. Would have missed the half anyway now -_-

I already skipped the first of three auditions today because I was too damn tired (not so much anymore). Couldn't sleep well today + yesterday.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

This stupid son of a bitch really needs to leave me alone.
    Someone is a douchenozzle if they like you for years based on barely talking to you, and then persist to insult you like this is the third grade, where little boys pull little girls hair and call them names to show affection.
    No, I don't find it attractive to be told I'm awesome, and then have it bitterly implied I go hook up with their friend again.
    No, I don't find butthurt that extends over 3 years to be attractive, especially when there's no basis for it.
    No. No no no.

I wish my 5% of niceness and desire to be civil would just burn in a housefire, because all he's said this time is "Are you seeing harry potter?"
    I know what he spirals into and I know how downright windowlicking retarded he is :steam:
    Must ignore . Must obliterate 5%.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't like coconut. I don't like the taste and I don't like the smell. I HATE it. So, people of the Body Shop, I don't like how you gave me a giant box of coconut shimmer body butter as a gift. I know it's aweful to return a gift just like that, so I didn't. Unfortunately I also couldn't think of anyone else who likes coconut, so there was nobody who could adopt the poor little body butter. So I had to leave it all alone in the train, with a note that says "Just take it. It's free". I felt terrible and I was afraid someone would think it's a bomb and would tell the police that I needed to be arrested. Thank God I didn't here anything on the news that sounded like "Bomb dressed up as an innocent Body Shop coconut shimmer body butter found in the train between Eindhoven and The Hague, 300 people needed to be evacuated". So please, people from the Body Shop, don't give me any coconut shit, goddammit!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Widdles in your cream. Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

She's getting her tongue pierced. FML. She knew I was planning on getting mine done after my drama presentation. Now it's going to look like I'm copying her.

I also hate her new "I'm a piercing expert" attitude. I swear, if her tongue returns with bling she can stay the hell away from me.

This is so petty of meee. Where are these "copy caaaaat" feelings coming from? I feel so immature, but I was so looking forward to having mine done and dgfgkrtlghrt;r

Just ignore the preadolescent over here.
    Um, yeah.

Sniffles

So very very very tired, and yet I can't sleep either.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

My room mate never accepted that he was at fault for aggravating me until he induced a rage blackout.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so