User Tag List

Page 459 of 729 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

i'm going to rant in rock-ability - if no one minds.

Wapabaloopa Be bop pa loooooooo!

Wapabaloop tooty frooo bap a ram!

Waaaaaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah Wanaha....be bop pa looo!
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@GarrotTheThief I am deeply offended.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @GarrotTheThief I am deeply offended.
    would you be less offended if I gave you a fish? Fish in many cultures are symbols of prosperity and compassion.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@GarrotTheThief Just don't forget the chips. And beer.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

skinny jeans suck a dick.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Gosh I'm feeling so depressed.

I knew he only want me for sex, but I couldn't stop thinking about him and kept obsessing over him all the time. Every little action of his affects my mood and my emotions deeply.

I hate myself so much. I hate how crazy I am over him and how I am unable to forget him.

I was walking nearby the road earlier and as I saw those vehicles moving on the road, I kept fantasizing of running in front of those vehicles. He doesn't care about me anyway.

Gosh I seriously need to get over him. And also, I will probably avoid falling in love again in future.
    If I ever fall in love again, it will be with an asexual.
    And yes, I think I might be an asexual myself, because sex makes me nervous.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Gosh I'm feeling so depressed.

I knew he only want me for sex, but I couldn't stop thinking about him and kept obsessing over him all the time. Every little action of his affects my mood and my emotions deeply.

I hate myself so much. I hate how crazy I am over him and how I am unable to forget him.

I was walking nearby the road earlier and as I saw those vehicles moving on the road, I kept fantasizing of running in front of those vehicles. He doesn't care about me anyway.

Gosh I seriously need to get over him. And also, I will probably avoid falling in love again in future.
    If I ever fall in love again, it will be with an asexual.
    And yes, I think I might be an asexual myself, because sex makes me nervous.
    Try to spend time with good friends. People who are capable of recognizing your value as a companion, in whatever capacity that may be. Do your best to avoid looking into any of his activities (I dunno if you use social networking sites [I don't, but it seems like some of my friends needlessly torture themselves by looking at their ex's activity streams/status updates]). Try to remember the things you do on your own that bring you joy and fulfillment. Do them. Stay busy, in body & mind.

Interacting with healthy people in your life, & doing things that have a deeper meaning to you, things you're passionate about, or even simple silly things that make you happy- they can help you to remember you're worth so much more than what some guy fails to see in you. Even more than what you may be unable to see in yourself, at times. And, you definitely are more than all of this.

Cliche as all of this may sound- it can ease the pain.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes uumlau, Destiny liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Try to spend time with good friends. People who are capable of recognizing your value as a companion, in whatever capacity that may be. Do your best to avoid looking into any of his activities (I dunno if you use social networking sites [I don't, but it seems like some of my friends needlessly torture themselves by looking at their ex's activity streams/status updates]). Try to remember the things you do on your own that bring you joy and fulfillment. Do them. Stay busy, in body & mind.

Interacting with healthy people in your life, & doing things that have a deeper meaning to you, things you're passionate about, or even simple silly things that make you happy- they can help you to remember you're worth so much more than what some guy fails to see in you. Even more than what you may be unable to see in yourself, at times. And, you definitely are more than all of this.

Cliche as all of this may sound- it can ease the pain.

Alrighty I will try out this advice, thanks for the advice! I guess I still need some more time to get over him. I have this tendency to take love too seriously and fall too deeply into it. I will try to find ways to distract myself from thinking about him, hopefully I will move on and forget him soon.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    would you be less offended if I gave you a fish? Fish in many cultures are symbols of prosperity and compassion.
    why not put her in a shark tank @BadOctopus
    by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Like nothing happened...