User Tag List

Page 454 of 727 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 7266

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

There are nights like this one in where I can't cope with the pain you left inside of me.

I can't forget your hatred.

The way in which you, slowly, eliminated my existence from your life.

You felt joy every time you erased part of what we shared, right?

Broken loves never hurt as much as broken friendships...

This was a lesson I didn't want to learn.

I surely am a fool, because deep inside I still wait for you to come back.

It'll be 3 years soon.

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

The next time he said, "I am sorry, I can't meet you today, because something came up today...", I was thinking of telling him, "Then I think we should break up, since we are always too busy to spend time with each other."
    I had enough of those shit excuses. Stop being such a cuckold, if you don't have interest in me anymore, then don't string me along like this. And why text me every day telling me you love me if you are always cancelling all our dates? Your actions doesn't even match your words, you are such a phony person.

I have feelings for you, I am emotionally attached to you, but at the same time, I hate you so much, because you are such a phony person.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    The next time he said, "I am sorry, I can't meet you today, because something came up today...", I was thinking of telling him, "Then I think we should break up, since we are always too busy to spend time with each other."
    I had enough of those shit excuses. Stop being such a cuckold, if you don't have interest in me anymore, then don't string me along like this. And why text me every day telling me you love me if you are always cancelling all our dates? Your actions doesn't even match your words, you are such a phony person.

I have feelings for you, I am emotionally attached to you, but at the same time, I hate you so much, because you are such a phony person.
    Instead of making accusations, have you tried to ask him honest questions? Accusations make defensive; questions open up. The decision to break up or stay with him will come much more easily if the information he provides is given freely rather then being forced out of him.

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Oh, no no no...please. Allow ME to do YOUR job. Cause didn't u know? Im here to serve.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I watched brain surgeries on YouTube 2-3 months ago.

I also watched a male to female sex change surgery, which was pretty epic to look at.

(actually it was disgusting to look at)

MBTI
    INFJ

BiPolar Landlord
    Blames rodent issue on tenant (instead of door having an inch of space)
    After tenant agrees to move out, tenant gives 30 days on the 12th

THEN day before Thanksmuthafuckingiving....

BiPolar landlord starts a verbal altercation to have the tenant vacate by Dec 1st which is in 4 days!!!
    Threatens to keep WHOLE DEPOSIT if not out by then.
    Wont listen to reason AT ALL...
    Finally Tenant is tired of this shit and asks BiPolar Landlord why she is a fucking bitch. (yes me, an otherwise peaceful person, pushed entirely too motherfuckin far)
    BiPolar landlord charges physically at Tenant with a raised fist (of course tenant does not flinch, because a. tenant is astounded b. This bitch thinks she can fight me?
    BiPolar landlord threatens to cut off Internet/Utilities and change locks (she also said these things before)

LATER THAT EVENING (after tenant has secured numbers for the sheriff and non emergency help)

BiPolar landlord knocks at door.... APOLOGIZES FOR EVERYTHING... SORRY SORRY SORRY...
    BiPolar landlord then says "You are welcome to stay here as long as it takes you to find a nice new place"..

Tenant (who did not want to even answer the door and is fucking stressed)
    Aplogizes for calling her a bitch.. although BiPolar landlord said "Its okay, I was acting like that"

IS THEN EVEN MORE PERPLEXED.. WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Thanksgiving (formerly known as my favorite holiday)

Thanksmothafuckingiving is my only sacred time..

This woman apologized so much... and I am so nice and forgiving...

BUT I THINK I NEED TO CALL THE COPS ON HER!! SHE IS BAT SHIT CRAZY!!

End
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Instead of making accusations, have you tried to ask him honest questions? Accusations make defensive; questions open up. The decision to break up or stay with him will come much more easily if the information he provides is given freely rather then being forced out of him.
    I wish things are that simple, but my initial gut feeling on this situation is correct.
    My bf and I have been in an official relationship for almost 2 months, and we haven't gotten physical yet. I told him that I am not ready yet, and he said he is ok with it.
    But whenever I wanna hang out with him, he would always give me tons of excuses. He has cancelled our dates many times. The first time he cancelled on me he gave me some lame excuses such as it's because his aunt is visiting him from another country and his cousin is going over his house and he totally forgot about it. Then the second time he cancelled on me, he said he wanted to go out and buy some things before booking in for his army, and then the third time he cancelled on me, he said he is sick with fever and a sore throat etc.
    I have this weird feeling in me that tells me that something isn't right, so I decided to test his intentions by telling him that I want to have sex with him.
    And he immediately started having time to meet me, he gave me his schedule and he lets me know all his free time. Don't you find this entire situation very weird? When I wanted to hang out with him, he always comes out with a bunch of excuses.But when I started bringing up about sex, he started having lots of free time to meet me.
    My initial gut feeling was right. All along, he has impure intentions toward me, he only wanted to use me for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I watched brain surgeries on YouTube 2-3 months ago.

I also watched a male to female sex change surgery, which was pretty epic to look at.

(actually it was disgusting to look at)

I have always find the concept of transsexuals intriguing. It's like a male being born in a female body and a female being born in a male body.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I wish things are that simple, but my initial gut feeling on this situation is correct.
    My bf and I have been in an official relationship for almost 2 months, and we haven't gotten physical yet. I told him that I am not ready yet, and he said he is ok with it.
    But whenever I wanna hang out with him, he would always give me tons of excuses. He has cancelled our dates many times. The first time he cancelled on me he gave me some lame excuses such as it's because his aunt is visiting him from another country and his cousin is going over his house and he totally forgot about it. Then the second time he cancelled on me, he said he wanted to go out and buy some things before booking in for his army, and then the third time he cancelled on me, he said he is sick with fever and a sore throat etc.
    I have this weird feeling in me that tells me that something isn't right, so I decided to test his intentions by telling him that I want to have sex with him.
    And he immediately started having time to meet me, he gave me his schedule and he lets me know all his free time. Don't you find this entire situation very weird? When I wanted to hang out with him, he always comes out with a bunch of excuses.But when I started bringing up about sex, he started having lots of free time to meet me.
    My initial gut feeling was right. All along, he has impure intentions toward me, he only wanted to use me for sex.
    Your initial suspicion may well be right. Apparently, he is more interested in having sex than in being with you. Nonetheless, you could just have told him: "If you are no longer interested in a serious relationship, just say so." Or asked: "Why do you always cancel our dates?"
    Likes Destiny liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Once again, my dad came over today, without calling beforehand and without bothering to find out if I had other plans. Which I do.

What in the hell makes people so presumptuous and inconsiderate?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

This one time I got bored & typed in "gay sex" on youtube to see what would come up but I'm not gay.