User Tag List

Page 45 of 728 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

My roommate is a disgusting, dirty hamster.
    Maybe I've just become accustomed to living with one person I get along great with, but...

When it is FORTY DEGREES outside, all four of the windows do not need to be open. Not only is there now an infestation of lady bugs crawling about, but the house is fucking frigid. I know that her heart is really just a chunk of ice, but this is getting ridiculous. When me and the other roommate are sitting there in sweat pants, a hoodie, and under multiple blankets while trying to watch TV -- well, there is a problem. Stop turning off the heater when we leave, because I swear to God when I leave this weekend, I will take my milk and put it on the counter, close the windows, and BLAST THE SHIT OUT OF THE HEAT. She will have to live in that stench all weekend, the stupid bitch.

I understand her boyfriend has bedbugs and needed a place to crash. But seriously, it has been a month. I like him more than I do you, but he needs to start paying rent or something. Not just freeloading off us while he showers, does laundry, and uses the internet. He's not helping with anything -- instead leaving his syrupy plates on the kitchen table, with the sticky fork stuck to the table. What, was he born in a freakin barn?! DO THE DISHES!

When the trash can is overfilling and climbing up the wall, stinking up the place, she just SHOVES in her tenth pizza box instead of taking it out.
    Then when me and my roommate confront her with the issues, because according to her if we just tell her the problems she will fix them, she FREAKS OUT and starts sobbing! For christ's sake, get a hold of yourself! Don't be so sensitive to criticism, you stupid betch.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

someone should revoke your ENTJ license.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    someone should revoke your ENTJ license.
    Why the hell is that?!

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Okay, Professor Femitard...I'm really sick of posting about you on this particular thread...maybe you can try to get on my good side next time if you weren't such a femitard.

Don't FUCKING tell me that there is a test TODAY....AND THEN NOT HAVE THE FUCKING TEST! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FUNCTION IN YOUR OWN LIFE YOU MISERABLE FUCK?
    When I go to your office hours, I expect clear, concise advice on what I should do to improve, and WHEN the test is coming up. DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THAT THE TEST IS NEXT CLASS AND THEN JUST FUCKING WITH EVERYONE WHO ALSO THOUGHT THERE WAS A TEST!

Go die...seriously. I'm starting to really regret not withdrawing from the class...but I might get an A if she isn't such a c***, and distribution credits are taken care of.

Where in my sound mind did I think that taking Bitches' Studies was going to be an easy class. It is just mentally FRUSTRATING FOR NO APPARENT CAUSE!

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    **AND THAT YOU SEND ME MEAN TEXTS TO "DO MY DISHES" (after 1 day of them neatly piled and rinsed) WHEN YOU DO NOTHING ELSE AROUND THE HOUSE.

Urgh.

All of these things i wanted to say, but ended up with "Oh, well, i just kind of need my house-space back again, i'm not very good at living with people"

I need to learn to ragequit better.
    Did you happen to have my old roommate? Lol.

I have to admit, I didn't really leave my room, but at least I took decent care of it, even when I was bitched at that I need to clean it again.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

im sick
    luckily i dont get sick very often
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Greyhound, you suck big hairy legs!! I cannot believe you lost my luggage somewhere in Houston and then bring it to me in Missouri with the bottom completely unzipped with all my jewelry and clothing falling out!! It's so nice to find that two brand new items I just bought are officially gone before I ever got to use them. Thanks for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I seriously hate politics. And people. Stupid people. I'm just so thrilled that our new senator has decided to move to Indiana since he won the senator position. WTF..... So hell bent on getting that dirty democrat out we elect someone that doesn't even live here!? And he "plans on keeping his house in VA only for the times he'll be in Washington." Yeah right, he's probably going to get an Indiana address just to say he's a resident....but actually still live in VA. Ugh, I wish the libertarians had a better chance in politics, stupid two party system. Why even have parties. Makes issues pointless, people don't pay attention to what the people support and just elect them based on their party. Grrr!?

I hate politicians that run for positions in states they aren't even residents of yet! There should be some sort of rule against that shit!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ughhh. I'm going totally insane due to a lack of physical affection. When you get it and then you don't have it, it sucks! UGH. Must... stay... distracted.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)