Page 444 of 729 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 7281

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    A friend suffered this during her second pregnancy. To mitigate, she grazed small, healthy snacks all day long, avoiding full meals.
    Yupp. I usually eat several smaller meals anyway. But there simply is only so much place in my body. Also, I tried to eat "healthy" in the sense of nuts and raw fruits/veggies which apparently only aggravates the problem!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Yupp. I usually eat several smaller meals anyway. But there simply is only so much place in my body. Also, I tried to eat "healthy" in the sense of nuts and raw fruits/veggies which apparently only aggravates the problem!
    Well that sucks. While it's amazing having a little one growing inside of you, there are definitive drawbacks. Fortunately, it won't last forever!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Well that sucks. While it's amazing having a little one growing inside of you, there are definitive drawbacks. Fortunately, it won't last forever!
    I probably shoudn't complain. I have never once been throwing up, have never been nauseous for more than a few seconds (and only between week 5 and 7), have no backpains yet (currently week 31) and we are both healthy. Hell, I don't even have stretchmarks! But it does feel like my organs are being squeezed to pieces and the skin of my belly is as tense as a drumskin and as hard as awatermelon. My entire torso feels stiff and immovable and about to burst.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

I probably shoudn't complain. I have never once been throwing up, have never been nauseous for more than a few seconds (and only between week 5 and 7), have no backpains yet (currently week 31) and we are both healthy. Hell, I don't even have stretchmarks! But it does feel like my organs are being squeezed to pieces and the skin of my belly is as tense as a drumskin and as hard as awatermelon. My entire torso feels stiff and immovable and about to burst.
    Nah, complain away. But when your little one moves around where you can see this happening, it's pretty awesome.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Nah, complain away. But when your little one moves around where you can see this happening, it's pretty awesome.
    It is. And by now she is already kicking like a champ. Can't wait to see her out in the open, so to speak
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes andante liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Rated-R. Contains violence. Viewer discretion is advised.. again. :/

Dear ExTJ teacher,

Quit being an asshole. There is a difference between being blunt vs being an asshole. So I make you feel like vomit blood huh? Maybe you should go take a look at yourself first before insulting me. There is a reason why every students in this school hated you and badmouthed you behind your back. If you can change that horrid temper of yours and that verbally abusive ways of yours, maybe you would have been a more likeable person and everybody in this school wouldn't have hated you.

So what if you are the boss of this school? I could make your business collapse any time and I could have ruin your reputation.
    There is already a student who sued your school, please don't let me be the next student who sue your school, because if I ever sue you I'll make sure your entire business collapsed.
    So please watch that mouth of yours, my patience has a limit too. Please don't force me to turn to my dark side, you might end up regretting it.

It is. And by now she is already kicking like a champ. Can't wait to see her out in the open, so to speak
    When is she due?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    When is she due?
    The calculated date is january 9th.

However, hardly anybody is born on the calculated date, so let's just say probably the first half of january. I have mentally set christmas as the magical line from which on she might arrive at any moment (my siblings and I were all 2 weeks early).
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Ivy liked this post

The calculated date is january 9th.

However, hardly anybody is born on the calculated date, so let's just say probably the first half of january. I have mentally set christmas as the magical line from which on she might arrive at any moment (my siblings and I were all 2 weeks early).
    Ah, a grumpy Capricorn. If we happen to share a birthday, I will send her/you a gif.