User Tag List

Page 433 of 726 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7259

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I really hope that no guys would ever fall for me. I don't wanna be a burden to anyone.

I have depression and anxiety and I have difficulty holding down jobs. I am unable to lead a normal life the way normal people could. People are able to hold down jobs for years whereas I am only able to hold down jobs for weeks/months before getting fired. My family doesn't understand my situation and they often think I am being lazy.

My ideal life is to get away from my country and move to a new country where nobody knows me. I just wanna spend my entire life alone. I don't wanna be a burden to anyone around me and I don't wanna drag anyone down with me.
    If you have nothing left to lose, just leave and explore the world as a tramp.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If you have nothing left to lose, just leave and explore the world as a tramp.
    You mean something like a vagabond?
    Yeah I have thought of this idea before, but my family are overprotective and they will freak out at me if I let them know about this.
    I wanna leave my country but I am still waiting for the right opportunity, when my family have lessened their reins over me, then I will just slip off without their notice.
    I also have the income part to think about, if I am planning to become a vagabond one day I will still need money for basic needs such as food and shelter etc. I am currently reading up lots of business books written by wealthy and successful people hoping to get some ideas from them on how to accumulate as much money as possible. I have difficulty keeping jobs, so I couldn't rely on employers to feed me because they might fire me any time, I can only rely on myself when it comes to earning money. Once I managed to settle these two issues, then I will leave my country for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    You mean something like a vagabond?
    Yeah I have thought of this idea before, but my family are overprotective and they will freak out at me if I let them know about this.
    I wanna leave my country but I am still waiting for the right opportunity, when my family have lessened their reins over me, then I will just slip off without their notice.
    I also have the income part to think about, if I am planning to become a vagabond one day I will still need money for basic needs such as food and shelter etc. I am currently reading up lots of business books written by wealthy and successful people hoping to get some ideas from them on how to accumulate as much money as possible. I have difficulty keeping jobs, so I couldn't rely on employers to feed me because they might fire me any time, I can only rely on myself when it comes to earning money. Once I managed to settle these two issues, then I will leave my country for good.
    As soon as you have money, you have assets to protect, meaning you are no longer free. Your plan also tells me that you have not hit rock bottom yet.

How old are you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I fucking hate election season. It's like there's roughly 400% more ill will floating around everywhere and getting all over me. I wish I could go into suspended animation until it's over. Midterms are bad enough but I'm already dreading 2016. It's even worse when there's a presidential election.
    Likes digesthisickness liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I hate the snowbirds, I had to take my room mate to delray around lunch time today and I was driving back and it was 1:30 and so much more traffic and I was getting annoyed cuz it was 1:30 in the afternoon on monday and roads that usually don't have traffic so much traffic, and they're all over 80 so it's worse so the speed limit for all the main streets around here is 45 but they'll be in the left lane going 30.
    by @magpie

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Today was my parents' 25th anniversary... and like all anniversaries from all the previous years, it was ruined. Because my dad was and still is an insensitive jerk. All the kind gestures of appreciation that he should have given Mom - like cleaning up the kitchen and family room, bringing roses and a cake, buying a card and a gift (or even making one by hand) - his children did instead.

I swear, when I get married someday, I'm going to openly appreciate every small act of kindness my future hubby does and give him the same love and care back, because even the small things count.

Right now, though... I just want to be left alone tonight. Because otherwise, I'm going to SCREAM!!!!!!!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

I keep misplacing my pens. Every two days or so, my black pen winds up at the bottom of my bookbag instead of in the pencil pocket with the rest of my pens and pencils.

Ti > true neutral:514:LII:RluEI:ISA < Ni

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Glint View Post
    I keep misplacing my pens. Every two days or so, my black pen winds up at the bottom of my bookbag instead of in the pencil pocket with the rest of my pens and pencils.
    Likes Glint liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I fucking hate election season. It's like there's roughly 400% more ill will floating around everywhere and getting all over me. I wish I could go into suspended animation until it's over. Midterms are bad enough but I'm already dreading 2016. It's even worse when there's a presidential election.
    As much as it makes me twitch, election season is one of the things I love about October (which is incidentally my favorite month). I have a love/hate relationship with politics. The hate comes from the real world implications of it all, but I just find all the hubbubb and energy exciting and fun.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Glint View Post
    Pen Gnomes are adorable, but so irritating...