User Tag List

Page 432 of 728 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Omg now I want to see belly flops in so many random places.
    you should
    by @magpie

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Someone cure my headache, ugh...

I'm never getting drunk again!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it's funny too some of them want to punish the offsprings of the people who hurt their ancestors, but as soon as something they're ancestors did in the past could be punished that's not allowed. don't punish people who weren't alive then. It's not excusing the past, but it's understanding that it's in the past
    rafikini describes it the best:

i dunno if i'm gonna get a lot of respect for getting a philosophy from the lion king but i think it's legit.
    Legit enough. I could rant on and on about how much I fucking hate Tumblr but I'm not angry enough right now to do that. Let's just summarize it and say if one more person tells me to kill myself and invalidates my argument because I'm a "privileged, white, able bodied, mentally able, fit, cis, het, white supremacist" (of which 4.5 of those are incorrect) I'm going to take a dolphin and beat them to death with it.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Legit enough. I could rant on and on about how much I fucking hate Tumblr but I'm not angry enough right now to do that. Let's just summarize it and say if one more person tells me to kill myself and invalidates my argument because I'm a "privileged, white, able bodied, mentally able, fit, cis, het" (of which 3.5 of those are incorrect) I'm going to take a dolphin and beat them to death with it.
    what did the dolphin do? I feel like some of them just invent conditions to be special. I found it interesting me who was always perceived as different by schools and people tried so hard to fit in and be normal. people who really didn't have that problem try so hard to be unique, I respect people for who they are. I've decided i'm relatively normal tbh, that's not the point.
    by @magpie

Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Legit enough. I could rant on and on about how much I fucking hate Tumblr but I'm not angry enough right now to do that. Let's just summarize it and say if one more person tells me to kill myself and invalidates my argument because I'm a "privileged, white, able bodied, mentally able, fit, cis, het, white supremacist" (of which 4.5 of those are incorrect) I'm going to take a dolphin and beat them to death with it.
    Tumblr doesn't only consist of those kinds of people. In fact, the normal users of Tumblr hate those kinds of people too.
    I have an account and I just follow art and science blogs.
    Generalizing a whole group of people based on the actions of a (very loud and obnoxious) few is just kinda lazy in my opinion.
    Please, don't wake me
    no, don't shake me

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

So today I was walking down the street being awesome as always. Wearing this black and white and grey and red dress I bought five years ago - but which still looks fucking awesome - and these new black pumps and this black vest, you know, just being looking totally sick. Then I saw this bitch walking in my direction. I think she was in her sixties, she was walking with a little boy and she was just looking like this average sixtysomething, you know, just a bit practical and blah. Well, I was just minding my own business and all of the sudden this average looking bitch threw this massive shade at me! That bitch was giving me the look, I'm not kidding! Who the hell did she think she is? So I gave her the look back - but BETTER. Just to show that bitch what her place was. But she continued giving me the look, so I kept out-looking her. Anyway, it's obvious I won. It was obvious from the start. Nobody messes with the Comeback Girl. Life is a motherfucking battlefield.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INFJ

Wow, a rant to an "S" is totally different to a rant from an "N" type.. S says life is hard... N says life is fucking unbelievably difficult. And that doesn't even quite encapsulate it..
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

A real novel by Nobel laureate Günter Grass, for the general amusement of all non-German speaking members out there:

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I hope he realizes the sheer powerlessness and mediocrity in his life, and that aimlessly sociable gym rats with no real talent like him aren't that hard to find.

I really hope that no guys would ever fall for me. I don't wanna be a burden to anyone.

I have depression and anxiety and I have difficulty holding down jobs. I am unable to lead a normal life the way normal people could. People are able to hold down jobs for years whereas I am only able to hold down jobs for weeks/months before getting fired. My family doesn't understand my situation and they often think I am being lazy.

My ideal life is to get away from my country and move to a new country where nobody knows me. I just wanna spend my entire life alone. I don't wanna be a burden to anyone around me and I don't wanna drag anyone down with me.