User Tag List

Page 43 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Well, thank you, fucking asshole freshman, for disappearing to another fucking city this morning, and leaving me to clean up after pretty much the entire tournament. It took me about 4 hours. Oh, and for the boys who fucking said they would help (AND WERE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO!!) THANKS FOR LEAVING ME TO CLEAN UP THE FIELD ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF. I WANT TO FUCKING QUIT THE TEAM BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO FEEL EVERYONE IS INCOMPETENT AND THAT I PUT WAY TOO MUCH WORK INTO THIS WHILE OTHER FUCKING FRESHMEN JUST GET TO WALK FREE....I'M NOT EVEN A FUCKING FRESHMAN!!!! I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND JELLO AND I'M SO TIRED I JUST WANT TO FUCK LIFE OVER AND JUST END IT ALL... (not really...I'm in a really bad mood.)

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Damn Humvee had a flat in the middle of the fucking woods. Drag out the spare, get the lug wrench out, only to discover some dumb shit didn't put the arm to the jack back in the Humvee. Had to wait nearly an hour for someone to give us another jack. Had flat at 12:30 AM, finally got spare put on around 1:30 AM.

While we're trying to change the tire, people are taking turns standing on the lug wrench to try to get the damn nuts to loosen. Bad storm was rolling in and shaking the whole damn Humvee. Lost my cap in the wind.

I want to find the dumb fuck that didn't put the arm to that jack back. We could have been done in twenty minutes and limped back, but nooo, we had to get stuck in a gusty storm from hell on a tire that looked like it could pop at any moment or hard sneeze.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

...Sorry, double post...
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

For fuck's sake people... If you call for assistance, and they don't show up in 30 seconds don't call back four more times nagging me about it. We have one person trying to be in two places at once. The other group's event is at 8 AM, yours is at 8:30 AM, guess what... Your event comes second, so yes the tech is going to go to the event that is currently going on, not the one that hasn't started yet?! Jesus Christ, stop calling me about the same damn thing every two minutes!?

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't get it. I don't get anything. Everything is so fucking complicated. I mean, why do people always have to get drunk? Is life this hard when you're sober, then? WTF? I really don't understand. And I don't understand love either. It's confusing. It has all these rules and stuff and I HATE rules. Rules are complicated and I thought love was something chemical that doesn't need any rules because it's in our fucking instict but guess what, I'm wrong! Everything is soooo difficult. I mean, seriously. I wish I was a kitten. Kittens don't have confusing lifes full of rules.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I fucking hate DLC. Why the hell can't they put it on a disk with a security code for those of us who don't have an internet connection? I tried to use the broadband in my room, but nnooo, network security is like "Aw, hell no! No important patch for you"! And of course I can't anyone to answer their fucking phone so I can try to download the content off base. Why is is when they need me for something, I can't get them to go away, but when I need help they're running away as fast as they fucking can.

God-fucking-damn-it.... I haven't slept in two days and my patience is beginning to wear very thin. If anyone has any XboxLive suggestions, I would be more than happy to hear them. Just PM me.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I tried to get cash out with my debit card tonight .. Your card has been declined, contact your bank .. So i came home and called my bank for them be put through to the fraud dept. They put a bloody stop on my card as they were worried about fraudulent activity on my account .. So thyere's me thinking shit, someone's cloned my card and gone on some nice spending spree .. NO, £3.20 .. they thought someone was trying to steal from me/the bank £3.20 and this was worthy of putting a stop on my card

THEN

I'm checking my email tonight and notice an email saying that i can get a £20 voucher for every £100 i spend at a particular store .. So i'm thinking, yes, they owe me £100 in vouchers as i spent £523.00 in their store on Sunday .. The bastard fucking offer starts today

I'm going shopping with my mum tonight .. I hope it doesn't happen in 3's .. Lol

I am not angry, god, being angry would probably be good for me, but i just keep on smiling .. It's sickening. Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Seriously guys. When in a platonic relationship with a guy who claims you are nothing but just friends, but you have all the benefits of a relationship - not just limited to sex -- one would assume exclusitivity. But that is wrong. Why? Because that would mean it is a romantic relationship. So, when a guy goes on to say that he does not want to be tied down and be able to make "drunken mistakes", well then so be it. But when the GIRL goes and has another "platonic" relationship on top of the already established "platonic" relationship, all hell breaks lose.
    Well, excuse me SIR, but I'm just following the rules that you have set. But it hurts doesn't it? That little stab of jealousy. Dammit.

Bah, MIND GAMES ARE RIDICULOUS. But don't throw that gauntlet down and expect me to walk away, because I most certainly will win.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Well, thank you, fucking asshole freshman, for disappearing to another fucking city this morning, and leaving me to clean up after pretty much the entire tournament. It took me about 4 hours. Oh, and for the boys who fucking said they would help (AND WERE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO!!) THANKS FOR LEAVING ME TO CLEAN UP THE FIELD ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF. I WANT TO FUCKING QUIT THE TEAM BECAUSE I'M STARTING TO FEEL EVERYONE IS INCOMPETENT AND THAT I PUT WAY TOO MUCH WORK INTO THIS WHILE OTHER FUCKING FRESHMEN JUST GET TO WALK FREE....I'M NOT EVEN A FUCKING FRESHMAN!!!! I HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND JELLO AND I'M SO TIRED I JUST WANT TO FUCK LIFE OVER AND JUST END IT ALL... (not really...I'm in a really bad mood.)
    Just quit the fuckin team.

I still can't get why are people so into sports ... Ignorance really is bliss.

What will sports get you? Will it bring in profit? Will it pay the bills? Is running around chasing an inanimate object really fun?

Get your head in the real game -Play the business field. You don't win worthless trophies and "team pride" -- YOU WIN LIFESTYLE.

Looking back I invested a fair share of capital into CBIS (NYSE) which is a pharmaceutical company that invests in the R&D of medical and controlled marijuana.

My portfolio is already up 267% after the California legislation is nearing a green light. My secret?

SOW, REAP, INVEST, and PROFIT off STUPID MINDS.

I don't give a **** about marijuana, its worthless to me, but if other people are on a frezy about it --

pump in capital

leverage it

cash in ....

then take a nice relaxing vacation to visit family in the Netherlands, and then an exotic stopover in Iceland with my girlfriend Ahhhhhhhhhh

When you see the big picture - its a whole different world.
    got chaos?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Life is pretty great right now. No complaints.