User Tag List

Page 429 of 727 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 7270

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Got called a racist, a white fetishist, a nazi supporter, an oppressor, "part of the problem", AND told to kill myself today. For what?

For drawing a pale skinned character with pale skin! I know. Horrible, right? I mean god forbid I respect the character as is and refuse to change something about them just because every special snowflake thinks they're a nonbinary trans asexual panromantic black demigirl. God forbid I actually respect the character and the author who made her for who they are and refuse to change something about them to make my art more "accepted". God forbid I think it's wrong to change something about SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER that you don't like simply because you don't like it.

Oh, but here's the catch: The character I drew with her canon skin color isn't Caucasian. She's Japanese.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

effin sick! noooo
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I'm considering it, but I need more money to do so.
    Sell your sperm on Craigslist.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Why do my neighbours' fluffy cats run when i chase after them while screaming their names trying to pet them when i see them in our lawn?

Sigh!

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

I have an INTJ friend who I've known for many years, and he won't give up on trying to get me to play League of Legends. >:( He views being a top PvP gamer & being financially successful as the ultimate goals in life.
    He tells me "just practice!", that I will learn to master the game as I play, but I feel lost and very uncomfortable. I don't learn by being thrown in medias res. I'm utterly unmotivated and demotivated.
    I'm not good at last hitting and lack the quick reflexes/aggression required to "play to win", and there are so many other things I'd rather be spending my time on instead of suffering through matches of League.
    I don't know how he hasn't driven me nuts yet... and I don't know why he still bothers trying to push me!

What personality types do you think most enjoy/hate playing games like League?

(I'm not sure if this would have been more appropriate as its own thread in another subforum tbh)

Ti > true neutral:514:LII:RluEI:ISA < Ni

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

if you hate me don't pretend to like me. because when shit goes down and you tell me you hate me, it just doesn't make sense. if you don't like me then why do you say hi to me? that's called being two faced.
    by @magpie

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I wish there were people who could give me genuinely good advice. People never give me good advice when I fucking need it. Just because I'm like some fairy godmother fixing everyone elses shit doesn't mean that I never need any support myself!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Got called a racist, a white fetishist, a nazi supporter, an oppressor, "part of the problem", AND told to kill myself today. For what?

For drawing a pale skinned character with pale skin! I know. Horrible, right? I mean god forbid I respect the character as is and refuse to change something about them just because every special snowflake thinks they're a nonbinary trans asexual panromantic black demigirl. God forbid I actually respect the character and the author who made her for who they are and refuse to change something about them to make my art more "accepted". God forbid I think it's wrong to change something about SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER that you don't like simply because you don't like it.

Oh, but here's the catch: The character I drew with her canon skin color isn't Caucasian. She's Japanese.

Wow. That person is probably just jealous of your artistic talent because they can't draw as beautiful as you. Next time, if you ever met such assholes again, just whack them on their head with a feather duster.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Somebody help. I want out of this job. I've been advised by everyone I know not to quit until I know I have another job somewhere else.... Reaching out in all directions now. They are trying to use their connections to help me.

As I said to my mom, at this point, I'd rather use my chemistry degree to deliver pizzas, or work in a shoe store. It's just not worth it working here anymore.

Maybe I can find a job where I have time to eat, sleep, bathe, and even have a little free time of my own at the end of the workday. Or am I just insane now? Is that a crazy standard to hope for? But anything less than that is me being "unproductive". Screw them.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post

this is just proof that tumblr culture is ruining society. I'm pretty liberal and whatever but i feel some people try too hard to be non-judgemental and open minded that become even more judgemental and closed minded. white people exist, black people exist, brown people exist, asians exist, straight people exist, not straight people exist, gender disafuric people exist. get over it. not you, them
    by @magpie