User Tag List

Page 423 of 728 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 7277

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Not sure why, at the ripe old age of 38, I can't seem to maintain a grownup sleeping schedule for any appreciable amount of time. I always revert back to teenage sleep habits, but I'm not a teenager and I have things to do in the morning. Being sleepy at 9:30am is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Not sure why, at the ripe old age of 38, I can't seem to maintain a grownup sleeping schedule for any appreciable amount of time. I always revert back to teenage sleep habits, but I'm not a teenager and I have things to do in the morning. Being sleepy at 9:30am is really stupid.
    There, there...
    Likes Ivy liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

because anything remotely interesting happens at night, think about it. People are more likely to be altered at night, and the only people who like mornings are those people who are all cheerful and probably should be muzzled so they don't try to tell you how wonderful the morning is. because it isn't. especially since my dreams always get interrupted.

plus mornings are evil

morning=chaotic evil
    noon=true neutral
    after noon= chaotic neutral
    evening=neutral good
    night=chaotic good.
    by @magpie
    Likes Ivy liked this post

So it turns out that the ENFP roommate was in innocent all along (I honestly thought she was the one causing problems).

The ISFJ and the INFJ roommates have been helping themselves to our food without our permission. I had a jar of jam unopened and the next thing I found out it was 3/4 empty (not the first time though).

I drew boundaries the last time the INFJ helped herself to my toiletries by confronting her and telling her to stop. She hasn't stopped, she's eating my food in the fridge now.

What do I do? I can't keep that food in my room.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    INFJ

So a new friend ISTP... stated "I took a test online and it said I'm on the Autistic Spectrum"....

What da Fuq? I guess I do impose my values on people.. she is in no way shape or form on the Autistic Spectrum...

She maintained that the online test was somehow accurate in its interpretation..

she used the example that she is sensitive to noises... are you fucking kidding me... CONTEXT

I've endured the wrath of un-attended autism/aspergers since I was born...

It was just flabber-gastingly offensive... and I know her Intuition is nearly non-existent but goddamn... shes 40!!

She kept saying she didnt want to argue but she did not understand my value at all so then I had to get into the nitty gritty...
    I dont get upset for no reason.

Anyone on the Autistic spectrum has a disturbance that is notable... ugh... I had to go into the whole thing of having no self reflection learning difficulties, social issues... I could also argue the lack of imagination characteristic... (shes afraid of spiders)..

Going into my childhood in detail is not something I do with a new friend.. I had to go into detail with her

EVERY "NERD" OR THOUGHT DOMINATED/FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL IS NOT ON THE AUTISTIC SPECTRUM!!!

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    expecting a different result?
    Yes. I'm a stubborn fool.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

So a new friend ISTP... stated "I took a test online and it said I'm on the Autistic Spectrum"....

What da Fuq? I guess I do impose my values on people.. she is in no way shape or form on the Autistic Spectrum...

She maintained that the online test was somehow accurate in its interpretation..

she used the example that she is sensitive to noises... are you fucking kidding me... CONTEXT

I've endured the wrath of un-attended autism/aspergers since I was born...

It was just flabber-gastingly offensive... and I know her Intuition is nearly non-existent but goddamn... shes 40!!

She kept saying she didnt want to argue but she did not understand my value at all so then I had to get into the nitty gritty...
    I dont get upset for no reason.

Anyone on the Autistic spectrum has a disturbance that is notable... ugh... I had to go into the whole thing of having no self reflection learning difficulties, social issues... I could also argue the lack of imagination characteristic... (shes afraid of spiders)..

Going into my childhood in detail is not something I do with a new friend.. I had to go into detail with her

EVERY "NERD" OR THOUGHT DOMINATED/FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL IS NOT ON THE AUTISTIC SPECTRUM!!!
    why does it matter? i mean she's probably not consider she's 40 and these things have not actually effected her life.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    why does it matter? i mean she's probably not consider she's 40 and these things have not actually effected her life.
    Autism/Aspergers have had a real hand in the forming of my existence... quite a bit negatively.

I have serious reservations with a person who takes an online test for something that can be so very serious and destructive.

Taking it tooo lightly. Maybe if she had said "I have some Autistic Characteristics" I'd be okay... but to proclaim to ME, that you are on the Autistic Spectrum?

you had better be on the gotdam spectrum. lol

but this is a rant.. and yes I know it doesnt necessarily matter... but as I had anticipated I cant trust her to be reasonably rational.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Yes. I'm a stubborn fool.
    Also the definition of insanity. Idealistic people, we tread a thin line. Try-ers.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Autism/Aspergers have had a real hand in the forming of my existence... quite a bit negatively.

I have serious reservations with a person who takes an online test for something that can be so very serious and destructive.

Taking it tooo lightly. Maybe if she had said "I have some Autistic Characteristics" I'd be okay... but to proclaim to ME, that you are on the Autistic Spectrum?

you had better be on the gotdam spectrum. lol

but this is a rant.. and yes I know it doesnt necessarily matter... but as I had anticipated I cant trust her to be reasonably rational.
    I agree that's the danger of online tests. Still it doesn't directly effect you and your experience isn't gonna change because she's claiming to be on the spectrum.
    by @magpie