Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Quote Originally Posted by Glint View Post
    I noticed that 2 of my mmo gamer friends have been inseparable lately - they wake up at the same time, group together ALL the time, wait for each other and make sure that no one outlevels the other..
    I really want to ask if they're in a relationship/dating (or considering it) but I can't think of any possible way it would turn out well
    There's absolutely no way I could justify taking the risk of asking - if there is something between them, then what? If there isn't, then what?
    Nothing changes (on my end) except for the fact that would then know that I inquired about their relationship status.
    Which is awkward and tl;dr I have more to lose than gain in this situation and know I shouldn't ask, but that doesn't make the curiosity go away and arrrrrrrrgh.
    They could just be very, very codependent. It's a dangerous virtual world out there; everybody needs a buddy.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Whenever someone Instagrams a glass of wine a caption like 'carpe diem' or something, I start feeling really bad for that person. Gee, my life is boring too, but I don't freaking flaunt it. I baked fucking brownies today and I ate the leftover dough, did I have to post a picture of that with the caption '#yolo'? Or a picture of that bottle of berry schnapps I have hidden in my closet? Heeeeeeeell no!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Whenever someone Instagrams a glass of wine a caption like 'carpe diem' or something, I start feeling really bad for that person. Gee, my life is boring too, but I don't freaking flaunt it. I baked fucking brownies today and I ate the leftover dough, did I have to post a picture of that with the caption '#yolo'? Or a picture of that bottle of berry schnapps I have hidden in my closet? Heeeeeeeell no!
    What about buying toilet paper? Does that apply?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    What about buying toilet paper? Does that apply?
    Nobody Instagrams their toilet paper. People who Instagram their toilet paper would totally rock in my opinion.
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Granted, you wouldn't have to. But if you did, it'd be a hell of a lot more insightful and impactful.

"Live for the day: have a glass of wine, I guess" or "Live for the day: party the fuck on and rock the fuck out with brownies and dough and a bottle of schnapps!!"? I know which one would get me motivated.
    J. Scott Crothers

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    TiNi
    Enneagram
    5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Why is it awkward to ask them? Are they both dudes?
    They're a girl and guy. (I'm a girl.) It feels awkward for me because I don't trust myself to react properly if there was something between them - I already feel sort of like a third wheel right now and knowing they were a pair would just make me feel even more unwelcome (even if they're actually perfectly fine with me hanging out with them.) Sometimes I can't really believe that anyone would want to have me around (with no strings attached) since I'm really quiet, barely talk on voice chat and don't make small talk. I'm constantly fighting to ignore these fears and plop myself in social circles as if I belong there - but I have a long way to go. GG Fe

I cling on for dear life to what few friendships I do have, which is a problem because I don't know where the dividing line is between being too distant or being too annoying (I err on the side of distant.) I end up stressing out and jumping through hoops to avoid doing anything that I think could create tension between me and my friends.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Granted, you wouldn't have to. But if you did, it'd be a hell of a lot more insightful and impactful.

"Live for the day: have a glass of wine, I guess" or "Live for the day: party the fuck on and rock the fuck out with brownies and dough and a bottle of schnapps!!"? I know which one would get me motivated.
    Correction: 'Live for the day: party the fuck on and rock the fuck out with brownies and dough and a bottle of schnapps IN MY SHEEP ONESIE!'
    Ewww is the new sexy

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Correction: 'Live for the day: party the fuck on and rock the fuck out with brownies and dough and a bottle of schnapps IN MY SHEEP ONESIE!'
    Even better. Love it.
    J. Scott Crothers

- Elevenetics

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Before you start something new, finish what you started.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INFJ

Dating is a rediculous thing.. I hate games and facade and elusive mystery people...
    The good in someone is enough for me... Endearing quality? I'm actually very satisfied and content..
    so wtf is this shit.. if you want something go for it
    If youre an asshole be honest about it.. Id rather date someone with their flaws written explicitely on a sign above their head... than accept some one and have that as a "surprise" in store for me.... gahhhhhh

I fucking hate dating... and I can't find friends that I enjoy easily either... I dont like people. what the fuck is wrong with me. I keep thinking nothing.. I make daily adjustments on my self improvement... but fuck seriously.. gah.

Life long friends are rarely made.. friendships last a couple few years... and then you move crowds... that is fucking rediculous to me.. my friendships are thick and thin.. If I love you, I've looked into your depths and seen the good in you... The motive.. none.. you can hardly fucking change that...