User Tag List

Page 415 of 729 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I think they'd let me go, as in, fire me.
    you don't like your job so it be a good thing
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Being held hostage at my work. Waiting to be dismissed early for the vacation, and no one's doing it, because the person who usually does it is out of the office and upper management doesn't have its shit together.

JUST LET US GO HOME ALREADY. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
    My best friend doesn't have a boss anymore. He was part of the traffic unit and answered to the traffic sergeant, but the unit got disbanded at the beginning of this month, so there is no more traffic sergeant. His position has not been merged into the rest of the CSOs, so he doesn't have their supervisor. None of the patrol sergeants have been designated as his new boss. He has not been assigned to any of the patrol lieutenants, or the operations lieutenant who used to be the next step above the traffic sergeant. All he can say for sure is that his chain of command is the operations captain and then the chief. So any time he needs authorization for something, instructions while in the field, or to apply for time off, he's pretty much lost.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

it's becoming extremely annoying that a lot of what i say gets taking the wrong way. and people get offended over something that i don't even know why they're offended. just stop being offended. yes i'm offended not really offended just annoyed as fuck with people being hurt for no fucking reason.
    by @magpie

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I was forced to go to the grocery stores today, and spent 2 hours being BORED TO DEATH!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

1:14- to my life
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

12:50
    -Oscar Wilde

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

My dad just complained to me about that I'm unemployed. You know what's so funny about this? That tomorrow it's exactly a year that I have the job I currently have! And most people who do this work actually have kids to feed! And I don't even have to take my clothes of for this job! However, this complaining of his does make me consider taking on a second job that does involve taking of some clothes and a fucking webcam... let's just see how much that motherfucker (no pun intended) will complain about THAT job!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I don't want this money, I feel so guilty and stressed knowing I possibly took this away from someone who actually needs it at the moment...yet I must take it for those who matter to me, I may not need it now but where I not to accept it now there perhaps would not be enough in the long run for all of us to have this opportunity. Nonetheless, I feel not much short of sick.
    「 」

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."
    -jasonrobert252

9w8-2w1-6w7

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

I keep inadvertently rocking the boat by following actual HR procedures to get, say, time off or whatever. Seems that nobody in my position has actually tried to do the things I'm trying to do, and so I'm a special case that they don't know how to handle. So they run around panicking, presumably also with their heads severed off.

I didn't know it would rock any boats, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stop pressing just because they don't know what they're doing. Not my problem. So now I'm advertently(!?) rocking the boat.

This has happened at least four times on four separate issues.

I was looking for the "slow clap" smiley and couldn't find it. It must exist. You guys should rectify that.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics