User Tag List

Page 41 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I hate my office printer/copier/scanner/fax machine. This piece of crap won't scan anything properly. It never recognizes the document in the feeder. It always gets paper jams. It runs through ink so fast, even though I have it set to use the least amount of ink. It won't even pick up the paper from the paper tray unless you push it into the damn thing. I HATE THIS PIECE OF CRAP!

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't like that at work, I'm forced to frequently change my password for email and my paystub. I have to change it every 60 and 45 days, respectively. That just seems like an awful lot of changing. I understand its for security reasons but I'm against the idea of forcing someone to change it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I don't like that at work, I'm forced to frequently change my password for email and my paystub. I have to change it every 60 and 45 days, respectively. That just seems like an awful lot of changing. I understand its for security reasons but I'm against the idea of forcing someone to change it.
    Ugh... We have this restriction too... Do you have ridiculous guidelines? Like, we can't use the last six passwords... The new password can't be too similar to the old password. It has to contain at least one capital letter, a number, and a special character, but none of these characters [insert random mish-mash of special characters]... And of course the two systems that I have to change passwords on never require them to be changed at the same time....

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You know what annoys me about my N boyfriend? When he re-tells a story and he adds a bunch of fluff and shit that never even happened. EVERY TIME he tells a story it is so innaccurate.

ENTJ: "So, We were sitting at the movie theater"
    Me: "We were at the bookstore."
    ENTJ: "Whatever. And Jess asked me where so-and-so was."
    Me: "Jess wasn't even there."
    ENTJ: "Whatever. And then this plane totally crashed outside the window."
    Me: "A car hit another car. There was no plane."

Every. Single. Time. He tries to re-tell a story to someone, only about 30% of the information he delivered actually happened.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    You know what annoys me about my N boyfriend? When he re-tells a story and he adds a bunch of fluff and shit that never even happened. EVERY TIME he tells a story it is so innaccurate.

ENTJ: "So, We were sitting at the movie theater"
    Me: "We were at the bookstore."
    ENTJ: "Whatever. And Jess asked me where so-and-so was."
    Me: "Jess wasn't even there."
    ENTJ: "Whatever. And then this plane totally crashed outside the window."
    Me: "A car hit another car. There was no plane."

Every. Single. Time. He tries to re-tell a story to someone, only about 30% of the information he delivered actually happened.
    Haha, he sounds perpetually high.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Good luck finding someone to repair the heating on a cold rainy saturday in this *'`"#?ß% little town!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

"I don't have solid evidence, but my intuition tells me this. My intuition usually right, so I'm probably right this time too!"

How repulsive.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm so mad that my boss hired me, let me work for a week.. then took an over a two week vacation, (meaning I can't work if she's gone, because I don't have enough training) LEAVING ME WITHOUT MONEY for rent! She didn't tell me she was going to do this when she hired me. In fact, when she DID tell me she was going on vacation, first she said a week. So I was like, well, I'll just wait & not look for another job. Then her assistant said, oh she'll be there another week.. then.. she'll be there a few more days.

UGH I would not have taken this job. Yet, I can't say anything to her because I'm still in my trial period, so if I annoy her, she'll just fire me. It pisses me off that I'm going to have to ask her about her vacation and listen to her stories, when I'm having a financial crisis right now. And it REALLY pisses me off that this is the only job I can find. I get paid 7.50 to run a cafe all by myself.. cook, clean, everything. Wtf? I used to get paid 8.00 for just putting security tags on clothes. And 9.50 for just sitting in a suit, taking pictures with kids. What's worse is that I'm smarter than most workers I see working at other places, yet I'll never get hired because my experience in jobs only adds up to 4 months. So I'm going to have to work at this lame ass job for at least half a year so I can have more experience and get hired somewhere else :steam:
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Ugh... We have this restriction too... Do you have ridiculous guidelines? Like, we can't use the last six passwords... The new password can't be too similar to the old password. It has to contain at least one capital letter, a number, and a special character, but none of these characters [insert random mish-mash of special characters]... And of course the two systems that I have to change passwords on never require them to be changed at the same time....
    Our passwords have to be at least 8 characters and be combination of upper case and lower case. And for one of the applications, the password cannot be any of the 24 previous ones.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

If that drunk screaming bitch downstairs wakes me up at some ungodly hour one more time, I think I will explode.. Somebody put her in a cage where she belongs.. Damn