User Tag List

Page 408 of 729 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #4071
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Cramps at work, flooded car, airbag in the face, window escape, and wading through water past my knees in the pouring rain to get home was not how I was hoping to start my week. Argh I need a hug.
    shit, i'm sorry car issues suck you have my sympathies. hopefully they don't take a month to fix it though.
    by @magpie

  2. #4072
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    shit, i'm sorry car issues suck you have my sympathies. hopefully they don't take a month to fix it though.
    Generally a flooded car = a written-off car. Crashes are bad but water fucks everything up, especially if the engine was running. She'll probably get a cheque from her insurance company.

  3. #4073
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Generally a flooded car = a written-off car. Crashes are bad but water fucks everything up, especially if the engine was running. She'll probably get a cheque from her insurance company.
    oh car shopping also sucks.
    by @magpie

  4. #4074
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh car shopping also sucks.
    Trudat

  5. #4075
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Generally a flooded car = a written-off car. Crashes are bad but water fucks everything up, especially if the engine was running. She'll probably get a cheque from her insurance company.
    Yeah water was coming into the car. We'll see if it totaled once it's in the shop. Insurance is working with me though, and the deductible is lower since it wasn't an accident.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  6. #4076
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Yeah water was coming into the car. We'll see if it totaled once it's in the shop. Insurance is working with me though, and the deductible is lower since it wasn't an accident.
    that's good. my car ended up being 10,000 in repairs we paid 500 (the deductible no matter what) and today i was driving and this person went in front of me I had to slam on my brakes i wasn't at an intersection they just pulled out of a parking lot so I honked and flipped them off. I think I would have a major breakdown if the car was in a wreck this soon after getting it back.
    by @magpie

  7. #4077
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    that's good. my car ended up being 10,000 in repairs we paid 500 (the deductible no matter what) and today i was driving and this person went in front of me I had to slam on my brakes i wasn't at an intersection they just pulled out of a parking lot so I honked and flipped them off. I think I would have a major breakdown if the car was in a wreck this soon after getting it back.
    Oh geez! Yeah I've been in an accident pretty soon after another one, and I absolutely broke down. Not a good feeling.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  8. #4078
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Oh geez! Yeah I've been in an accident pretty soon after another one, and I absolutely broke down. Not a good feeling.
    definetly. my car flooded once i went to the movies I got out came to the car apparently their was a flash flood while in the theatre got out and their was like an inch of water in the car despite it being sunny.
    by @magpie

  9. #4079
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    I have nothing against MSF but I'm not going to donate when you show up on my doorstep at 8:45 pm. No, not even a dollar. Kindly fuck off and get off my step.

  10. #4080
    BASIC Array ESFJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Why can't you just wait five seconds for the other cars to move why do we have to be moving at all times where is the fire?

    Patience is a virtue my dear but it seems not yours.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO