User Tag List

First 304354394402403404405406414454504 Last

Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 7809

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #4031
    Bot Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah I try to do most things myself. if I care i do it myself.
    I'm the same way. This may be why I have really bad burnouts. Still alive, though.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  2. #4032
    IRL is not real Cimarron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    3,424

    Default

    My boss asks me "Why would you do that??" in regards to how I completed my work. Well, obviously because I thought it was the best way to do it. I thought you would like it that way. What do you expect me to say? "I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway for the giggles?" "I knew it wasn't what you wanted, but I intend to disobey you at every step?" It's a stupid question to ask. And no answer I give ever satisfies, so what does it matter what I say?

    So I say, "because I'm stupid," since that's the only conclusion that seems to fit in your worldview. And then you get upset?? Why are you upset that I claim to be stupid? Why are you upset that I'm openly admitting I made a mistake, not trying to hide it? Why are you upset when I'm the one who's degraded? You've got some nerve.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

  3. #4033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    My boss asks me "Why would you do that??" in regards to how I completed my work. Well, obviously because I thought it was the best way to do it. I thought you would like it that way. What do you expect me to say? "I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway for the giggles?" "I knew it wasn't what you wanted, but I intend to disobey you at every step?" It's a stupid question to ask. And no answer I give ever satisfies, so what does it matter what I say?

    So I say, "because I'm stupid," since that's the only conclusion that seems to fit in your worldview. And then you get upset?? Why are you upset that I claim to be stupid? Why are you upset that I'm openly admitting I made a mistake, not trying to hide it? Why are you upset when I'm the one who's degraded? You've got some nerve.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  4. #4034
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #4035
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    did you do the banana test?
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  6. #4036
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    did you do the banana test?
    Boss is away on vacation all week.

    I should give bananas to everyone in upper management. Honestly they're ALL idiots. I can't even begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #4037
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Boss is away on vacation all week.

    I should give bananas to everyone in upper management. Honestly they're ALL idiots. I can't even begin.
    you should
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  8. #4038
    Magical BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Boss is away on vacation all week.

    I should give bananas to everyone in upper management. Honestly they're ALL idiots. I can't even begin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  9. #4039
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #4040
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    What do you expect me to say? "I knew it was wrong, but I did it anyway for the giggles?"
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts