Page 40 of 729 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Spoken like an Introvert. You sure you're E? =)
    Yes, most tests say I'm E. And not a bit. But I don't care about gossip and listening to other people's problems. So your boyfriend doesn't eat pussy, so what, I don't care, leave me alone! Oh, so now that girl kissed that other girl, so what, I don't care, leave me alone! I mean, when you talk to me, tell me interesting things that I care about. Otherwhise I can pay a visit to an old people's home, and those people sometimes DO have interesting stuff to tell. You know, how in the old days they used sheep bowels as condoms and shit. That's far more interesting that the apps on your freaking iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I like my shoebox. In fact, I'm sad that one day I'm going to have to graduate and leave my shoebox. I don't WANNA be a real adult.
    With shoebox I meant I haven't had fun in 6 years and nothing happened in my life. I have six years that I have to compensate for. That's not nothing.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP

Went to a party. It was supposed to start at 19:30h, with wine and cheese; and I looked forward to a lot of fun.
    We were of course too early (+/-19:00h) but never mind, the hosts could use some help.
    At +/- 20:00h the first of the other guests arrived.
    At +/- 22:00h we started the meal.
    I hadn't eaten since 17:00h when I had a little snack. Husband hadn't eaten since noon. I was hungry and frustrated. And of course, it was all about "friends" and "atmosphere" and "fun", and nobody ever thought about eating. Of course, we tried to keep our rumbling stomachs in check, because it's impolite to go for the food directly and because food is just a trifling detail compared to the atmosphere...
    Moreover, I'm used to sleep at night. I want to go home before midnight. I never understood why such parties start so late! It's as if they do it on purpose, only start the fun after I left to go to bed!!

If I organize a party...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

6 weeks into web design course at college. i really dont wanna do that shit, put in to perspective- i could [and have already] learn how to do a majority of it by myself and my own resources, and i couldnt give less of a fuck about how to make a 2-D screen look pretty and functional. and how to market it. its a stupid thing to say, but i really dont fit in.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

Widdles in your cream. Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

I love how you only go and gets the exact same piercings as me, then mustle in on my conversations regarding the topic and talk as though you're suddenly an expert. And everyone's like, "Oh ____, you so hardcore". Omg. Absolutely fucking lovely. Find your own interests. Stop vomiting all over mine. You're not "hardcore" (wth) for having pieces of metal sticking through you. Yes, I had them done. But for personal reasons, not the attention. You're pathetic.

/very petty rant

p.s. I'm quite aware of how childish I sound. I just needed to get it out.
    Um, yeah.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

You know, I don't understand why all of you are so fucking hypocritical...every single one. Okay, yeah so I drink. I enjoy drinking, and that's my beef. Not yours. Don't judge me saying 'oh, you drink? Why?' I don't ask you why you don't drink, I actually don't give a shit what you do, that's your business, why do you care about my business? In fact, there are a lot of things you guys care about that I do, and I wouldn't care, but I just don't understand how you can easily judge others and disapprove if they're different from you.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

It pisses me off so much when I have an opinion and then I'm ridiculed for it. Where do people get the gall to tell me that I'm not intelligent or that I lack a sense of humor just because I don't enjoy the same stuff they do? I don't ever remember taking crap personally and insulting others when they don't like the same music I do. In fact, I get made fun of quite often for the music I listen to, books I read, and movies I enjoy. Yet God forbid I ever say anything about their precious tastes! So hypocritical!

The next time I hear of this crap I'd be too tempted to throw down whatever I'm holding and yell "Piss off mother fuckers!!!"

*cough* Anyway, that's not very lady like .
    But dang it! It just pisses me off so!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    It pisses me off so much when I have an opinion and then I'm ridiculed for it. Where do people get the gall to tell me that I'm not intelligent or that I lack a sense of humor just because I don't enjoy the same stuff they do? I don't ever remember taking crap personally and insulting others when they don't like the same music I do. In fact, I get made fun of quite often for the music I listen to, books I read, and movies I enjoy. Yet God forbid I ever say anything about their precious tastes! So hypocritical!

The next time I hear of this crap I'd be too tempted to throw down whatever I'm holding and yell "Piss off mother fuckers!!!"

*cough* Anyway, that's not very lady like .
    But dang it! It just pisses me off so!
    Hey, at least you don't fit into the mold, that's over-rated.

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Hey, at least you don't fit into the mold, that's over-rated.

If fitting into the mold is going to make me anything like them, I don't want to be in the mold.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I was on the phone with the man tonight. He had a bad day at work, and even though I told him I could only talk for twenty minutes or so as I have a test to study for, he felt the need to spend most of that time being a cranky ass. If he wanted to complain constructively and wanted a listener, I would gladly listen. But so sit there and constantly drag down the conversation with needless snide remarks that are meant to hurt? I won't stand for that shit. People who need someone to talk to, I will listen. But don't try to hurt me in order to make yourself feel better, that's rude and just childish.

After putting me successfully in a foul mood while talking to him and the conversation stretching on for AN HOUR, I very bluntly told him he could call me when he decided to treat me with the respect I deserve.

MY POINT BEING...

Why on earth do people feel the need to infect their horrible moods on other people? You can vent and rant to others, and try to feel better about it...or just rant and vent in hopes the other person will feel bad, thereby making you feel less miserable than you were to begin with.

I don't understand!

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

MOTHER! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I'M 19! I don't see how anyone can live with their parents at this age!!!

"STOP PLAYING THAT DAMN GAME! YOU'RE NOT 4!"
    "STOP USING THE LASER LIGHT TO MAKE THE CAT RUN INTO WALLS! YOU'RE NOT 4!"
    "STOP ACTING 4!"

I'm sorry, that what I do to keep myself from going off the deep end and entertaining myself for a short period of time makes you think I'm basically a toddler. Why do you want me to 'grow up' so much? I'm doing the best I can in college, I probably have a 3.8 at this point, I'm trying to find a good paying job at the moment, I'm trying to look for sponsors for our team...I HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE!! THE MOST 4 YEAR OLDS HAVE ON THEIR FUCKING PLACE IS KID CUISINE AND THE BULLY WHO STOLE THEIR CHICKEN NUGGET!