Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the man's evil f%^&ing c^nt of an ex stole the dog this evening... not only did she cheat on him, lie to him and take advantage of him, but now the b!tch stole the dog that she gave her because she couldn't take care of her :steam:

of course, this happened on my watch

I feel bad because I feel like it's my fault, even though I don't even know how she got out and I'm f^cking PISSED... which is probably why I punched the wall and that IS why my hand hurt... I might have anger issues
    I'd be angry, too. I'm just glad it wasn't her face. Not that she doesn't deserve it, but I don't want you to go to jail.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

that's just EVIL... he's so attached to the dog and I LOVE having a dog around... and my sister took my dog with no intentions of giving him back because the two of them didn't get along... that was hard enough to part with him and now I lose her too?! :steam:

she'd better be glad that she wasn't where the wall is or she'd be eating through a straw

dead serious there
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

SO there is the ad I hear on the radio at work.. satellite Radio out of the USA (where competion still exists)
    And this grocery store advertises their " 100% Guaranteed Cheapest groceries anywhere or your next shop is free. Compare online against these 4 other competitors and if your bill comes out less with their prices ,we'll pay your next shopping bill with us".

This sounds good.. until right at the end of the ad, when someone says about 100 MPH , "Some exclusions and terms and conditions apply"

SO what's my rant?? well it's not 100% guarunteed then, is it?
    Terms and conditions and exclusions do not equal 100% ..
    Nor does limiting it to the 4 other National chains.

I don't know why this kind of stuff bugs me.. but it does.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

To that random man offering me advice while laughing: MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS. DO WE LOOK LIKE A CIRCUS SHOW? DOES IT NOT LOOK LIKE I AM TRYING, YOU SLEAZE BALL.

My god I hate it when people are pretentious assholes in expensive suits; break their faces in - and that's a general comment. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM? :steam::steam::steam::steam:

Dear mom,
    most parents want their children to be independent, ambitious, driven, brave...etc and you are encouraging me to be a ... what exactly? housewife with a limited job? useless daughter? unfulfilled dreamer? Alice Paul is ROLLING in her GRAVE. don't you pile that nonsense guilt on me just because you are not strong enough.

Amazing Spambot! Array Cloudblue's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

I told ya this board needs a vent section, I bet this is gonna get stickied...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

What is, is. Array Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Where the fuck. Is my hat.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Likes Bknight liked this post

Christ.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Stop chasing the chipmunks. Lol.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Why do people let the phone ring the maxium amount of times until the answering machine picks up, listen through the whole message, wait for the beep, and then hang up without saying anything???:steam:

It's no fun to rant in the rant thread. :steam:
    Makes me angry.