Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 7284

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I just now had to turn off Windows Vista's shitty account control service from the Administrator account, because my computer randomly decided I couldn't view pictures, download files, or run several programs. When I logged back into my main account, I found that, although I was once again in control of my computer, all of my bookmarks, passwords, and browsing data had been purged from Google Chrome and Firefox. I wasn't aware until now that there was a way to back most of it up, so there goes about seven years of mostly unrecoverable browsing records. I'm just hoping nothing else has been lost.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    he wants me to send him pictures of my biceps, he seems to have this burp fetish (he wants me to record my burps and go on a date with him, so I can burp in his face)
    That is just...bizarre. And I thought sneeze fetishes were weird.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

a week and a half later and still no clue if the car is totaled. jesus christ I have never had to wait this fucking long to find out if a car was totaled. This is why florida sucks
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    a week and a half later and still no clue if the car is totaled. jesus christ I have never had to wait this fucking long to find out if a car was totaled. This is why florida sucks

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

My friend's dog is so disobedient and annoying. And stinks. Get him off of me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    The rest of the time it's the fact that I hate being early and like being exactly on time, which backfires in situations like these.
    I like being early because I typically have something on my hands to do until the time comes. If I don't have that source of stimulation, then I hate it, too. Maybe start a book that's suspenseful or interesting enough that you may start wanting those extra minutes to read it. Carry it with you when you go places, or have it as an ebook on your device of choice.

That would be much morse positive than how I fixed the lateness problem I used to have. One day, I decided enough was enough and, knowing how sensitive I can be to other people's extraverted feelings, Googled "people who are late" and marathon-read how everybody in the world on the other end feels about it until convinced never to let it happen again. But I don't recommend that shock treatment for others. Get into a story you love instead.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    well I dunno if he deserves it yet, he's not laid a finger on us but he has made threats to my room mate but not physical ones. and gotten in her face in a threatening manner before. I'm more concerned with her being hit than me, I don't think he'll hit me. the thing is they're both very type a personalities and both want to be in control and they butt heads and normal people don't threaten to get the other person evicted for asking to help take out the trash. Once me or her is actually harmed than yeah I'll have no problem for now I dunno just not comfortable.
    The concern that he is a personality capable of physically hurting someone you care about is IMO enough to justify putting some distance between you guys. If I were in your situation and not worried about myself, I'd do it for the roommate. Prevent him from threatening her again.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    The concern that he is a personality capable of physically hurting someone you care about is IMO enough to justify putting some distance between you guys. If I were in your situation and not worried about myself, I'd do it for the roommate. Prevent him from threatening her again.
    there was another blow out, basically the landlord said find someone to take his place and he'll make sure the guy moves out and will come over the day he's suppose to move. and not to talk to him, he threatened my room mate again. oh and it was over trash again. basically just let him be so monday I'm leaving for class early and putting flyers up around campus. My landlord said to show the place when he's not around (the room mate) Luckily my other room mate's boyfriend moved in for 2 weeks to save up money for a new place, and he's said that if the guy room mate threatens me or my other room mate while he's there he'll knife the guy, even if it means going to jail. And this guy (the bf) is one of the most honest and geniunly nice people I have ever met, so I don't want him going to jail. Our lease is month-month which is nice.
    by @magpie

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Array Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

i don't really rant but i'm bored and i can't decide where else to post. god forbid i actually read something someone else has to say.

my idiot brother spends his entire life slowing people down. not in a really serious sense like slowing the progression of their career - he just insists that people wait up for him all the time. and then once they've agreed to, he lollygags and bojangles. to the point that he's built up canned defenses against the repeated complaints he receives.
    i blew up at him yesterday which he wasn't used to and it was somehow my fault. i was the one being an asshole for being pissed off that i missed an event because he spent all day dicking around. it literally took the two of us 4.5 hours to travel 1.4 miles because he wanted to stop off and do everything from get chewing dip to clip his toenails. he even takes 20 minute showers including and especially when he knows there's someone behind him who might be late for work.

what a real live cunt
    we fukin won boys

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Keep it inside, keep it inside... All of the venomous things I feel like saying to everyone right now.