Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 7270

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I love how you present everything in such a blatantly biased form. I obviously came here to hear your opinion on absolutely everything.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Stupid body! Why don't you fall asleep when I tell you to? I swear, the body has a mind of its own, and it's completely heartless. Preventing me from sleeping, forcing me to endure teenage acne, making me clumsy, giving me headaches... It's breaking my heart a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Stupid body! Why don't you fall asleep when I tell you to? I swear, the body has a mind of its own.
    Try "ASMR" on YouTube.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Try "ASMR" on YouTube.
    I can't concentrate because my knee hurts for no reason.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I have a hard time controlling my anger when around stupid people.

I'm not particularly proud of it, but I can now officially say I have told someone to kill themselves. In my defense, this person was so fucking delusional and so goddamn stupid I broke my keyboard and threw it against the wall. That's why I wasn't posting yesterday.

Thing is, I'm really to anger. But when you're so fucking stupid that you make me tell you to kill yourself and I end up breaking my keyboard and screaming out of rage, am I really the perpetrator here?

I'm gonna be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I killed someone before I die. It's not a nice thought but I have zero tolerance for dumb fucks who think they're always right when they are objectively wrong. So, so wrong.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Whenever someone takes their time in the bathroom, I wait because I'm polite and understanding for the need of self-preservation. Whenever I take my time in the bathroom, everyone has to yell, knock at the door and stress me out so damn much! I shower slowly, I shave slowly, I do everything slowly for the best results! I am organized so I don't need to do everything in a hurry. That doesn't give anyone the right to harass me and ruin my whole day, I hate living with people almost solely for this reason. Another reason would be that they are dirty, they make a disgusting mess in the kitchen, and they never wash up after themselves after having used the toilet, and they leave clothes everywhere. Yep, my family is like that. I can't ever imagine myself being comfortable having roommates in the future, I want to live alone so that I may be in peace for once.

MBTI
    WILD

" DANNY FIELDS: Jim Morrison was a callous asshole, an abusive, mean person. I took Morrison to Max's and he was a monster, a prick. And his poetry sucked. He demeaned rock & roll as literature. Sophomoric bullshit babble . Maybe one or two good images.
    Patti Smith was a poet. I think she elevated rock & roll to literature. Bob Dylan elevated it. Morrison's wasn't poetry. It was garbage disguised as teenybopper. It was good rock & roll for thirteen-year-olds. Or elevenyear-aids. "

Hahaha, I always knew it.
    To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
    Henri Bergson

C'est faux de dire: Je pense : on devrait dire : On me pense.
    It is wrong to say: I think. One should say: I am thought.
    Arthur Rimbaud

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Can people please stop complain that they feel different? EVERYBODY is different, I've never even met anybody who's the same as everybody else. I even know plenty of identical twins and I never struggle determining which twin I'm dealing with, because guess what, even identical twins are different! You're not a special snowflake, the rest of the world isn't just a bunch of copy-pastes, if there was a suiting metaphor for what people really are like, it would be farts: we may all seem warm and stinky, but we're all warm and stinky in our own special way.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Woke up at the exact time when my work starts. My commute is an hour by public transport. So I had to take a cab to work. Which is expensive, and I was already stressed about money.

I have to do this probably once a week because apparently it's that fucking difficult for me to wake up on time. I thought I was done with that -- and 90% of the time it's because I miss my bus, not because I slept THAT late -- but apparently not. So much for being an adult and capable of living like one.

Fuck work, fuck cabs, fuck my ineptitude.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

No it's probably the bus trust me.
    by @magpie