Just because this bitch roommate of mine comes from a 'lawyer' family, doesn't mean that she has a birthright to become a lawyer. Just because my dad is a working class guy, doesn't mean that I'm dumb or will fail at law school. You have to work at it, no matter how much money you have or where the fuck your dad works -- the fact that she is is getting 130s on her practice LSATs and I'm not doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to me, or try to embarrass me because I'm not "wealthy".
Fuck that ho, I hope she can't get into any law school in the nation.
Thread: The Rant Thread
10-02-2010, 04:32 PM #381
10-02-2010, 04:47 PM #382
10-03-2010, 07:14 AM #383JiNe
Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
10-03-2010, 12:37 PM #384
I want to talk nonsense. You know, say things I normally don't say because it's inappropriate or weird. I've been writing a summary for my big fat writing project, so I really need to say all of these stupid things that I really need to say. Or something. You know, mental fatigue. So, er, here I go.
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
- Going out. I don't get what's so fun about it. You know, standing in a bar, drinking, talking talking talking about people people people. Blah blah blah blah blah. And doing that until 5AM. Like, serious. It's boring. Jeeze, if you need to talk and talk and talk and talk, talk about something interesting. Not about people people people people. Going out makes me hungry for conspiracy theories. Like, seriously, get a life!
- So I've been spending the last six years of my life in a shoebox. You know, not literally, but you know what I mean. I had no life. I've been studying studying studing and nothing hapened. So little happened that I'm nearly jealous of my BFF from second grade who's been in jail three times and had a baby in the last six years. Something happened in her life. I've been living in a fucking shoebox! Why do you think I'm socially retarded? I'm freaking nuts! You can't just heal THAT.
- Being a virgin is no fun. So stp mocking me, Britney Spears! Oh, wait. I HAVE been living in a shoe box.
- 4 hours. One blog. Don't let it be fucking wasted.
- Becoming pretty is really confusing. I eat unhealthy and I never work out and I have an hourglass figure. My cousins work out and they always eat healthy. And guess what, they looking like frankfurter sausages! So fuck you, government! I'm not falling for you tricks!
- Bossie, where are you? I've been visiting the canteen every Friday at 11:30 AM since I met you there and you're not there! ASSHOLE! Seriously. FUCK. YOU.
- Tall guy, go to your classes. Not only because you'll learn something from it. I'm always so glad to see you I fall off the stairs. Goddamn.
- George W. Bush -
SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE
Blog. Read it, bitches.
Questions? Click here
If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.
10-03-2010, 08:40 PM #385“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman
10-03-2010, 10:59 PM #386
It really pisses me off when you speak in such an abstract way that I wonder if you're even speaking english. I'm effing tired and you want me to analyze your everyday speech? Speaking that way is not the best way for me to think you're amazing. In fact, it kinda makes me wanna punch you in the face so you'll quit talking.
10-03-2010, 11:09 PM #387
Oh god... I forgot to take my anti depressant today. I can't remember if I took it yesterday either. Out of sight out of mind. I didn't realize why I felt so shitty until it was too late. Damnit! Why did I forget?? Screw it, I'll take it right now... Then skip tomorrow.
Sometimes I wonder whether I want to just stop them. At times, I just want to get angry or sad to FEEL something. I feel like this medication just numbs me... but at the same time it's awful feeling so depressed. I can't function being depressed. I thought about dropping out of college today, and a couple of worse things.
Meh. I left the pills in my car. *goes to take one*() 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.
sCueI (primary Inquisition)
10-03-2010, 11:35 PM #388
Businesses like retail stores where new hires are making more money than employees who have been there a long time even though they have the exact same job. The starting wage goes up but the current employees don't get a raise to match that wage. That should not happen!INtp
5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
10-03-2010, 11:38 PM #389
Willing to shed more light on this?
10-03-2010, 11:42 PM #390
Time moves so incredibly slow, and then when you want it to move slow, everything is put on fast forward. I don't like it.
I don't want these next five months to go by fast, I want them to go by agonizingly slow. After that, the next four years can go by on superspeed. I wouldn't care.
But, if time is so relative, it really needs to go slow. :\
By fidelia in forum The BonfireReplies: 78Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
By Etherea in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 29Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff ZoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
By Lightyear in forum The BonfireReplies: 71Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
By Totenkindly in forum The BonfireReplies: 56Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM