User Tag List

Page 389 of 729 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

You adopted a dog, he's a living thing you tell me how you feel bad about not being home enough? yet you get two jobs and go get fucked up everynight and basically ignore him. yes you feed him but that's it. and the other thing is if you're going to drop your scooter off the dog knows you and can hear it. he's a dog come in and play with him or say hello to the dog before going with who knows who you broke his fucking heart he's really sad we went outside and he looked everywhere for you. FUCK YOU!
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    You adopted a dog, he's a living thing you tell me how you feel bad about not being home enough? yet you get two jobs and go get fucked up everynight and basically ignore him. yes you feed him but that's it. and the other thing is if you're going to drop your scooter off the dog knows you and can hear it. he's a dog come in and play with him or say hello to the dog before going with who knows who you broke his fucking heart he's really sad we went outside and he looked everywhere for you. FUCK YOU!
    I found out where she was, through a mutual friend who knows the shit she's doing. I almost went down there to catch her red handed (she's lying to me and telling me she's not drinking, which I know is a lie)
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

stfu. STFU. STOP BEING A NAG!!
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Senior Member Array

Prepaid MasterCard and Visa gift cards are a scam. They're a pain in the ass to use, and after a year they start deducting your balance with monthly $2.50 "maintenance fees". Pure scam. Better to give someone cash.

Senior Member Array

And this is why this place will never be more than a backwater people occassionally remember but never visit and certainly never bother to live in.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Fuck you, upper management. If I haven't been trained to do a task, don't blow up at me for not knowing how to do it. "Sink or swim" only works when you aren't being set up for failure.

If I really suck so much at my job -- or what your unreasonable and unwritten expectations of my job appear to be -- then let's switch jobs. I can guarantee I'd be a better manager than you, because I'm not passive-aggressive and I'm not an asshole. People would trust me. People would feel free to ask me questions without being slammed down for not "instinctively" knowing the answer.

Let's all clarify our expectations, shall we? You expect me to be able to read your mind. I expect you to be a competent manager. Which of these expectations is the most fair? Which of us is actually doing our job right now?

Read the fucking manual and manage me like the professional you supposedly are.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't have anything to rant about. What a ripoff.

MBTI
    yupp

Judge me, believe the lies people have told you. No don't actually listen to me, what the fuck do i know? I only live inside my head, but no you're right. I don't deserve to be listened to. Look at it this way, people want money, people will do whatever they believe will get them money, including lies and no they don't believe they're lying so misunderstood information really. So people get ideas in their heads and then when you're like hey! maybe that's not right! you have to be sneaky even though had they not been brainwashed you could be honest, but you can't.

No i'm not drunk, i swear, haven't even been drinking. I'm just pissed at the fact that brain washed people don't know they're brainwashed, and it's hard to convince them otherwise. I'm done, you judge me go to hell and eat cock.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

For fuck's sake dad, don't keep your wallet & phone in the car. Especially in plain sight and with your window rolled down 8 inches.