User Tag List

Page 388 of 729 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 7285

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

you know what? fine fine fine fucking fine! everything is my fucking fault, yes even things i have no control over? my fault. so yeah just fucking kill me, because that's my fault as well. the fact you stepped in dog shit thursday in Califonia? my fault.
    by @magpie

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

1) First day wearing new shoes and they tore my heels apart after only ten minutes of wearing them. Not sure if I'll be able to return them, because the soles are already a bit scuffed and my heel damage may have stained the cloth lining a bit. Regardless, I'm going to try to return them. And I'm walking home barefoot today.

2) Lost my wallet last Friday and still waiting for my debit card PIN to come in the mail. (My card, sans PIN, came in day before yesterday.) I hope it's coming in today because I'm running out of cash and I'm sick of asking every vendor if they take checks, only to have them say no. Also sick of getting emails from Netflix about how I should change my card information when I CAN'T YET.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Future seems very promising, but there's so much uncertainty that it's hard not get anxious.

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

It feels like no one wants to take me seriously when I need to talk about anything. I feel belittled and ignored. Like my words mean nothing. I don't always need advice, sometimes I just want to let things out and have a moment with someone. I want to feel accepted by others, that my existence means something for someone other than just myself.

Why is it so hard to just get some human interaction once in a while.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Senkrad View Post
    It feels like no one wants to take me seriously when I need to talk about anything. I feel belittled and ignored. Like my words mean nothing. I don't always need advice, sometimes I just want to let things out and have a moment with someone. I want to feel accepted by others, that my existence means something for someone other than just myself.

Why is it so hard to just get some human interaction once in a while.
    same
    by @magpie

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

There are rules for a fucking reason. And you even asking me about it is an insult. Cause you know the fucking answer asshole. And then you going over my head to ask someone else is even more insulting. And they of fucking course give you the wrong fucking answer you dip shit. This kind of shit really makes me loathe people. All people. Cause no one seems to understand that you ruin it for the rest of us when you break the fucking rules. Fuck face. Cause then the rules just keep being made. And sooner or later we wont be able to have any fun. So fuck you. And your incompetence too!
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    There are rules for a fucking reason. And you even asking me about it is an insult. Cause you know the fucking answer asshole. And then you going over my head to ask someone else is even more insulting. And they of fucking course give you the wrong fucking answer you dip shit. This kind of shit really makes me loathe people. All people. Cause no one seems to understand that you ruin it for the rest of us when you break the fucking rules. Fuck face. Cause then the rules just keep being made. And sooner or later we wont be able to have any fun. So fuck you. And your incompetence too!
    J mad, J angry, grrrrr
    by @magpie

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    1) First day wearing new shoes and they tore my heels apart after only ten minutes of wearing them. Not sure if I'll be able to return them, because the soles are already a bit scuffed and my heel damage may have stained the cloth lining a bit. Regardless, I'm going to try to return them. And I'm walking home barefoot today.

2) Lost my wallet last Friday and still waiting for my debit card PIN to come in the mail. (My card, sans PIN, came in day before yesterday.) I hope it's coming in today because I'm running out of cash and I'm sick of asking every vendor if they take checks, only to have them say no. Also sick of getting emails from Netflix about how I should change my card information when I CAN'T YET.
    Not quite ranty enough.

I HAVE NO DEBIT CARD, I HAVE NO CASH, I HAVE NO DRIVERS LICENSE, I HAVE BLISTERS AND SORES ON MY FEET FROM SHOES I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AND I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN, I VENTED TO MY MOM AND SHE MADE ME FEEL GUILTY FOR IT, AND OH BTW MY WORK SUCKS

DID I MENTION THAT MY FEET HURT

LIFE AND BAD SHOES ARE VERY PAIN
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    ENFJs, ESFJs....You guys need to shut the everloving fuck up and stop causing so much goddamn drama. It's annoying, it's embarrassing, it's not cool or fun, and quite frankly I don't want anything to do with you guys because you're so pathetic. You're just amazingly stupid in social situations, yet you're supposed to be the socially adept?! Get a grip and learn how to behave like a goddamn normal person.
    THIS.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Senior Member Array

@ cleaning out eavestroughs ("gutters") in the rain at 9:00 pm.