User Tag List

Page 388 of 760 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 7597

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #3871
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,203

    Default

    you know what? fine fine fine fucking fine! everything is my fucking fault, yes even things i have no control over? my fault. so yeah just fucking kill me, because that's my fault as well. the fact you stepped in dog shit thursday in Califonia? my fault.

  2. #3872
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,699

    Default

    1) First day wearing new shoes and they tore my heels apart after only ten minutes of wearing them. Not sure if I'll be able to return them, because the soles are already a bit scuffed and my heel damage may have stained the cloth lining a bit. Regardless, I'm going to try to return them. And I'm walking home barefoot today.

    2) Lost my wallet last Friday and still waiting for my debit card PIN to come in the mail. (My card, sans PIN, came in day before yesterday.) I hope it's coming in today because I'm running out of cash and I'm sick of asking every vendor if they take checks, only to have them say no. Also sick of getting emails from Netflix about how I should change my card information when I CAN'T YET.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #3873
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,895

    Default

    Future seems very promising, but there's so much uncertainty that it's hard not get anxious.

  4. #3874
    Member Array Senkrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp
    Posts
    65

    Default

    It feels like no one wants to take me seriously when I need to talk about anything. I feel belittled and ignored. Like my words mean nothing. I don't always need advice, sometimes I just want to let things out and have a moment with someone. I want to feel accepted by others, that my existence means something for someone other than just myself.

    Why is it so hard to just get some human interaction once in a while.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

  5. #3875
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senkrad View Post
    It feels like no one wants to take me seriously when I need to talk about anything. I feel belittled and ignored. Like my words mean nothing. I don't always need advice, sometimes I just want to let things out and have a moment with someone. I want to feel accepted by others, that my existence means something for someone other than just myself.

    Why is it so hard to just get some human interaction once in a while.
    same

  6. #3876
    How's that workin for ya? Array Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,150

    Default

    There are rules for a fucking reason. And you even asking me about it is an insult. Cause you know the fucking answer asshole. And then you going over my head to ask someone else is even more insulting. And they of fucking course give you the wrong fucking answer you dip shit. This kind of shit really makes me loathe people. All people. Cause no one seems to understand that you ruin it for the rest of us when you break the fucking rules. Fuck face. Cause then the rules just keep being made. And sooner or later we wont be able to have any fun. So fuck you. And your incompetence too!
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  7. #3877
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    There are rules for a fucking reason. And you even asking me about it is an insult. Cause you know the fucking answer asshole. And then you going over my head to ask someone else is even more insulting. And they of fucking course give you the wrong fucking answer you dip shit. This kind of shit really makes me loathe people. All people. Cause no one seems to understand that you ruin it for the rest of us when you break the fucking rules. Fuck face. Cause then the rules just keep being made. And sooner or later we wont be able to have any fun. So fuck you. And your incompetence too!
    J mad, J angry, grrrrr

  8. #3878
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    1) First day wearing new shoes and they tore my heels apart after only ten minutes of wearing them. Not sure if I'll be able to return them, because the soles are already a bit scuffed and my heel damage may have stained the cloth lining a bit. Regardless, I'm going to try to return them. And I'm walking home barefoot today.

    2) Lost my wallet last Friday and still waiting for my debit card PIN to come in the mail. (My card, sans PIN, came in day before yesterday.) I hope it's coming in today because I'm running out of cash and I'm sick of asking every vendor if they take checks, only to have them say no. Also sick of getting emails from Netflix about how I should change my card information when I CAN'T YET.
    Not quite ranty enough.

    I HAVE NO DEBIT CARD, I HAVE NO CASH, I HAVE NO DRIVERS LICENSE, I HAVE BLISTERS AND SORES ON MY FEET FROM SHOES I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT AND I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN, I VENTED TO MY MOM AND SHE MADE ME FEEL GUILTY FOR IT, AND OH BTW MY WORK SUCKS

    DID I MENTION THAT MY FEET HURT

    LIFE AND BAD SHOES ARE VERY PAIN
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  9. #3879
    Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    IsTj
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    ENFJs, ESFJs....You guys need to shut the everloving fuck up and stop causing so much goddamn drama. It's annoying, it's embarrassing, it's not cool or fun, and quite frankly I don't want anything to do with you guys because you're so pathetic. You're just amazingly stupid in social situations, yet you're supposed to be the socially adept?! Get a grip and learn how to behave like a goddamn normal person.
    THIS.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

    "I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

    ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?


    Johari Nohari

    https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

  10. #3880
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    @ cleaning out eavestroughs ("gutters") in the rain at 9:00 pm.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •