Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 7266

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I am not afraid to die, I mean, if I was dying I probably would be. But I never worry about it. But yes sure I guess. I'm confused. So is that a real question or what.
    No it's not a real question. Just wanted to ask someone that. Well, I already did ask someone that and she ignored it. Whore.

But this ugliness thing...People misuse this word "ugly." It should be for extreme unsightliness. And if you liked your eyes, you might hate sometihng else. Think there's always a feeeling of wanting to be more.

Maybe this is why God gives teenagers acne so they can feel good about themselves when it goes away. Did God bless you with acne?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    No it's not a real question. Just wanted to ask someone that. Well, I already did ask someone that and she ignored it. Whore.
    Yeah what a slut.

And if you liked your eyes, you might hate sometihng else. Think there's always a feeeling of wanting to be more.
    That is true, but I keep forgetting. I always think I'm all objective about it, but I'm probably not. Yet I don't know, and no one in real life except my mom (which doesn't mean a thing) ever said anything positive about my looks. Guess it's because I don't know anyone in real life, but I'm still not sure. When I tried Facebook, I had a profile picture, I added a lot of people from my school, but no one liked the picture. So I removed my whole account.

Maybe this is why God gives teenagers acne so they can feel good about themselves when it goes away. Did God bless you with acne?
    Perhaps, and yes he did, I have an average amount of acne. I've tried all sorts of things to reduce it but nothing really works, I guess it's just inevitable around my age. There's those at my school with much more. I hope it goes away one day like you said. If it doesn't then I'll die. To be honest it's one of the things that's been bothering me lately, guess it's just one of those periods. Period when I'm all worried about my appearance, I mean.

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Perhaps, and yes he did, I have an average amount of acne. I've tried all sorts of things to reduce it but nothing really works, I guess it's just inevitable around my age. There's those at my school with much more. I hope it goes away one day like you said. If it doesn't then I'll die. To be honest it's one of the things that's been bothering me lately, guess it's just one of those periods. Period when I'm all worried about my appearance, I mean.
    Physicians can prescribe antibiotics for that and other stuff that works well.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

LINUX and that damn SSH protocol...
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

WhoCares

I fucking hate having to deal with landlords directly. Mostly because the ones who don't use agents are nosey, controlling freaks who think being a landlord is akin to being a feudal lord and you are now their property. Why in the world are there so many fucking retards with property? All this is doing is making me look harder for my own place to buy so I can just worry about nosey neighbours instead.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

burned my hand on the gooey cheese from my breakfast lean pocket, dumped my coffee in the car, and was late for work. but who can be mad with warm air and the end of the year so close? this rant has a happy ending
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

what the hell my armpits are itching like crazy i just wanna sleep

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

after a long period of unemployment, i finally get a job. it's a new business that just opened, so they had a lot of things to work out, and kept pushing back the opening date. our schedules ended up getting changed about 3 times, and we finally started. i understand how hard it would be to start a business, so i was understanding if not a little annoyed.

then in my final schedule, i ended up working 3 days a week instead of 4. still annoying, but hopeful that it'd change in the future. then saturday, i was scheduled to work in the morning, and my boss calls me while i'm getting ready for work telling me that they're overstaffed and i don't need to come in

i'm just a little pissed that something i was excited about has been so disappointing. i guess i'll give it a couple weeks and start looking for a second job.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

You rent two apartments, why do you put all your hippy ass food here? and why the fuck are you making sauerkraut. 4 people use this fridge there's not fucking room for your 50 jars of fucking sauerkraut. be a god damn normal person get cancer like the rest of us and buy sauerkraut.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

ENFJs, ESFJs....You guys need to shut the everloving fuck up and stop causing so much goddamn drama. It's annoying, it's embarrassing, it's not cool or fun, and quite frankly I don't want anything to do with you guys because you're so pathetic. You're just amazingly stupid in social situations, yet you're supposed to be the socially adept?! Get a grip and learn how to behave like a goddamn normal person.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters