Page 386 of 728 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 7280

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    This is one reason I couldn't have a tattoo, I'm way too attached to the changing (and the possibility of personal transformations). If I can choose, I don't want a permanent mark to remind me something which belongs to the past...
    Ah, sometimes I'm sentimental. But mostly I feel I need to reconcile my past, no matter what it is. I don't so much put the past behind me, I like to enshrine it. I think of it as being hermetically sealed, on a pedestal. Anyway, what you said about tattoos is almost exactly what my ENFP 4w3 so/sx friend said last week.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Qlip, that's the reason I have mine as well. Most people have no idea I have them. Unless you've been in the locker room with me you're unlikely to see them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Glacier Park was awesome, but I'm going to rant a little about what I saw.

There was a bear and her cub wandering around near the road. So of course, everyone's being quiet and taking pictures. No big deal. But then some drunk guy tries to run up to the bear, screaming his lungs out. The bear and her cub ran away. Now, nothing bad happened to them but really, dude? Way to be rude to the animals. Not to mention doing that put everyone in danger. The bears were perfectly fine with us taking pictures from a safe distance, but you had to go and intrude on their meal. That's not okay because they probably won't come back to their food now. The mom has to hunt all over again because your dumb ass wouldn't leave them alone. Thanks a lot. You're part of the problem with not only tourists but humans.

On the upside, we stopped at a tiny cafe and had some of the best pasta I have ever eaten. The waiter was super pretty and insanely tall, too. I think she was Swedish like me, but I couldn't actually tell. She had an accent but it was mixed with some sort of Boston accent, too, I think. Might have been German. Her name was Britta. <3
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Glacier Park was awesome, but I'm going to rant a little about what I saw.

There was a bear and her cub wandering around near the road. So of course, everyone's being quiet and taking pictures. No big deal. But then some drunk guy tries to run up to the bear, screaming his lungs out. The bear and her cub ran away. Now, nothing bad happened to them but really, dude? Way to be rude to the animals. Not to mention doing that put everyone in danger. The bears were perfectly fine with us taking pictures from a safe distance, but you had to go and intrude on their meal. That's not okay because they probably won't come back to their food now. The mom has to hunt all over again because your dumb ass wouldn't leave them alone. Thanks a lot. You're part of the problem with not only tourists but humans.

On the upside, we stopped at a tiny cafe and had some of the best pasta I have ever eaten. The waiter was super pretty and insanely tall, too. I think she was Swedish like me, but I couldn't actually tell. She had an accent but it was mixed with some sort of Boston accent, too, I think. Might have been German. Her name was Britta. <3

I'll assume it was a black bear then? Grizzlies will decapitate humans with one swipe of the paw for idiocy like that.

Also, even getting too close to wildlife can result in a fine in the national parks.

I heard an account of a man body-slamming a black bear in Great Smokey Mountains NP. He did it because the bear had killed a deer (one of their natural prey), and he wanted to look like the hero.

So awesome that you visited Glacier though!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I FUCKING HATE THIS MISERABLE OVEN.

IT'S HOT, IT'S HUMID AND IT'S SO EXPENSIVE.

STUPID HEAT AND HUMIDITY TRIGGERED MY ECZEMA AND THOSE FUCKING CORTICOSTEROID CREAMS AREN'T CHEAP FFS.

HOW ANYONE COULD STAND TO LIVE IN THIS CUTTHROAT PLACE IS BEYOND ME. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I had a job that i really liked(first one i really liked that didnt only include taking few photos now and then), but sadly it had to end because they could only hire for 14 months . Its funny that people often say that if the work requires much use of the inferior, it should be somehow taxing or tiring, but in this case both the cause of me being there(red cross) and my job as a customer service/infoplace thing was quite Fe heavy(also E heavy in general because i had to continuously scan the place and read people in case they looked like they needed help or were thinking of buying something, greeting the customers etc.) and i didnt feel drained because of it.
    I also had the best team of bosses i have ever had; XNTJ as the big boss(with a BIIIIG heart), ENFP and ESTP as the what ever field bosses and ISFJ doing all the paper stuff about the employees and stuff like that.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I have to stop having all of my special feelings only for TP types...it's not healthy, it's not okay, it has to stop! Someone gimme some nice cuddly NF please! NOW
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

My eyes are disgusting, they are seriously the only very noticably bad thing about my face. If it wasn't for my ugly eyes, I could have been 6/10 or 7/10, and attract those in the same range. Oh well, I was obviously meant for something else than attracting attractive people, something of much more value... the sooner I accept it, the better. Otherwise it's a stupid waste of time.

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    My eyes are disgusting, they are seriously the only very noticably bad thing about my face. If it wasn't for my ugly eyes, I could have been 6/10 or 7/10, and attract those in the same range. Oh well, I was obviously meant for something else than attracting attractive people, something of much more value... the sooner I accept it, the better. Otherwise it's a stupid waste of time.
    I can not help you with this, yet I can do something better. Do you wish me to free you from your fear of death?

(Sorry for that. I read it somewhere and felt like saying it to someone, and then you came along).

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I can not help you with this, yet I can do something better. Do you wish me to free you from your fear of death?

(Sorry for that. I read it somewhere and felt like saying it to someone, and then you came along).
    I am not afraid to die, I mean, if I was dying I probably would be. But I never worry about it. But yes sure I guess. I'm confused. So is that a real question or what.