Page 385 of 729 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 7284

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    How do you accidentally join Stormfront??
    My mind wasn't working properly and hadn't realized what they meant by white pride until it was too late.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Sometimes drawings don't get thrown away, they get hung on the wall and displayed because someone likes the way they look.

It's the nature of rants that sometimes your rant is going to be the reason for someone else's rant. I get really tired of the anti-tattoo brigade (and a related group, the "tattoos used to be edgy but now everyone has them so I'm not edgy anymore, wah" brigade). Don't like tattoos? Don't get one. Simple as that. Some people have them because they like art and want to have some on their body. Simple as that.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I don't plan on getting tattoos, I'm just sick and tired of people showing them off. tattoos are too permanent. I honestly don't care about tattoos, what annoys me is they're so in my face everyone's talking about them. someone gets a tattoo 406343 people want to see it. I just don't like how people are like this is going to mean something to me forever, and yeah maybe it's true for some. Maybe I'm just not sentamental, but I do know a butterfly above my ass crack is never going to cause me to think "wow remember that time I got this and the guy cummed there? that was awesome!"

I actually like tattoos that do mean something like a memorium of someone who passed. but just cuz you really like batman i don't get it. I have friends who can draw and are amazing artists and I love looking at their work. I'm very selective when it comes to stuff like art, movies, tv, games ect
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

The 1.5 percent walk around with their heads down for the most part. They know they are unwelcome. And they are only here in the summer to work in the granite pit. Most times I can go for weeks and not see a single nonwhite.
    Actually, racist, worthless piles of meat like you aren't welcome. I know because I'm in the town right as we speak. I just stopped at this lovely little ice cream shop. It's fucking delicious.

EDIT: Doing a quick search on whitepages, I found out where this bitch lives. Just across the highway from my friend. My friend is really troubled by this disgusting worldview so I got the address for her. Now she's going to write a heated letter. Let the shots be fired.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    WILD

I'm not anti-tattoo.

Don't care of being edgy either. Wrong guess.
    To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
    Henri Bergson

C'est faux de dire: Je pense : on devrait dire : On me pense.
    It is wrong to say: I think. One should say: I am thought.
    Arthur Rimbaud

as above, so below Array Typh0n's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

It's the nature of rants that sometimes your rant is going to be the reason for someone else's rant. I get really tired of the anti-tattoo brigade (and a related group, the "tattoos used to be edgy but now everyone has them so I'm not edgy anymore, wah" brigade). Don't like tattoos? Don't get one. Simple as that. Some people have them because they like art and want to have some on their body. Simple as that.
    I agree.

Don't like tattoos? Don't get one. Simple as that. Some people have them because they like art and want to have some on their body. Simple as that.
    Seconded.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    Tattoo trend in western society today: what is the point to express your singularity through a so common way ?

Absurd.
    I have two tattoos. I think at first I was trying to claim my marginal status. Even with the commonness of them, it was a bold move where I lived/worked and where I put it. But once you get a tattoo, you start thinking of them differently. For me, they're a ritual to commemorate something important. Because of this, the looks aren't what's important, but the circumstances of how I got them.

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I have two tattoos. I think at first I was trying to claim my marginal status. Even with the commonness of them, it was a bold move where I lived/worked and where I put it. But once you get a tattoo, you start thinking of them differently. For me, they're a ritual to commemorate something important. Because of this, the looks aren't what's important, but the circumstances of how I got them.
    This is one reason I couldn't have a tattoo, I'm way too attached to the changing (and the possibility of personal transformations). If I can choose, I don't want a permanent mark to remind me something which belongs to the past...
    To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
    Henri Bergson

C'est faux de dire: Je pense : on devrait dire : On me pense.
    It is wrong to say: I think. One should say: I am thought.
    Arthur Rimbaud

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Tattoos are stupid.