User Tag List

Page 372 of 729 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

LadyLazarus

Why do I even have to go to math class anymore?! My math prof. teaches me nothing and I am 3 lessons ahead.
    Seriously, all I do is sit there and get drowsy(the only reason I don't fall asleep right then and there is because I feel like that's super rude and I'd hate it if some punk kid fell asleep while I was talking), arggggh damn attendance portion of the grade!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

The world cares too little.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Drawn on eyebrows becoming a trend again is so disturbing to me. I wanna lick my finger and smear them off.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Drawn on eyebrows becoming a trend again is so disturbing to me. I wanna lick my finger and smear them off.
    eww.. to the drawn eyebrows. The rest of it is appropriate.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Buying a dress shirt is too complicated. I don't know what "fitted" means but the clerk says it'll shrink after you wash it. Shirt sizes should be simply "skinny, regular, fat, extra fat".
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

The Typing Tabby Array grey_beard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    The world cares too little.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Easter break for a week and I have no idea what to do with all this time, I suppose I'll just sit at home as always, I shall never change. Maybe I'll try to grow a beard. Heard some of the people in my class talk about some party that takes place this night, how awfully dull that sounds I must say. Still, it gives them a sense of purpose, friends and mindless partying, while overrated, grants meaning. I lack all of this most times. But I should not complain, they have invited me before, but I have always said no out of pure fear. Now they just stopped asking. There is no one to blame but myself. But I don't know if that's true, perhaps I am misplaced. Perhaps I have not met the right people yet, the ones with similar interests who understand me. Maybe if someone like that asked I'd say yes. But I shouldn't waste my time on silly dreams.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dude, just because my avatar is a cute lady doesn't mean that I'm that person. Can't a guy use an attractive lady for the avatar simply because he admires her beauty? If I get anymore "sexy" comments, I'm gonna have to start using Steve Buscemi for my avatar.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

Wow...

Never seen that side of you, skylights...

Didn't even know it existed...

That was refreshingly hilarious...

Good luck on your test or what not...
    Thanks Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You tell 'em, sistah!

...plz tell me this wasn't part of achieving a bachelor in psychology. I don't want to relive my nightmares when I go back to school for mine
    Oh, no, don't even worry about it! I had to take two statistics "research methods" classes for psych, RM I and II. They were easy.

Pre- and calc are for my healthcare prereqs.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    [Obama]
    He looks like someone tickled him! Adorable.

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Fuck calculus. What is this shit? Why do I care if the wiggly line is above the x-axis or below it? The fuck is an x-axis anyway? It's not. It's made up. We are all pretending that there is a little line in space so we can count things on it, except calculus is so fucking special that sometimes we can't count things on the made-up line because they are "imaginary" numbers. Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure they were imaginary to begin with because the x-fucking-axis is also imaginary. So, does something being doubly imaginary make it real, or just stupid? Also, calculators. Why the hell am I learning all this shit when someone can plug it in on a few buttons and get me an answer? They even have quantum computers now that can solve multiple problems at once. Why am I paying upwards of $600 to get graded on how well I can count little imaginary wiggles on an imaginary line when there is a real computer out there that can solve REAL-WORLD ISSUES? I mean, we could actually be making progress today, but no, I'll be counting wiggles. And you know I'm going to forget this in approximately three months, but that's okay, because none of my classes are ever going to need me to understand this again. I'm never going to need to know this, not even in subsequent math classes, because there are faster ways of doing this that are easier to remember. Does it strike anyone else as just a little bit ironic that in one of my classes we talk about meaningful usage of time and then I go home and count motherfucking mathematical wiggles? Mother. Fucking. Mathematical. Wiggles.
    I took a year in high school and two semesters in college. I forgot it all. My most used skill is addition. Sometimes I use multiplication. Basic algebra and statistics are actually somewhat valuable to know.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639