Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array statuesquechica's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Guy at my work: Sandy Hook never happened. The Jews are being dramatic about the holocaust.

That is so disgusting...your rant is now my rant too
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

A window to the soul

I've had enough crème fraiche. I'm having crème de la crème!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by statuesquechica View Post
    That is so disgusting...your rant is now my rant too
    Staaaa-tu-esque chica-heimer-schmidt
    Her rant is my rant tooooo
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I hate people who yell. How can one be so self-centered as to yell? Yelling doesn't make you more important or scary. Just shut up and speak like a normal and polite person would.

I also hate people who feel totally justified being angry at others just because they have had a bad day or whatever. Being cruel to others that don't deserve is never, ever okay. This is tied to the yelling.

If you do this then you are a disgusting person, and you might also be my sister, in which case I hate you because you do these very same things all the time. I mean grow up already.

P.S. Now she's throwing things at me. This is just great. Since I'm feeling angry I wanted to comment on her weight or something to hurt her feelings as revenge, but I could never sink to that level. I just hate her and will be sooooooo happy to move out alone soon enough.

She has issues, you see, we are half-siblings, and she grew up without her father, who is just a scumbag drug addict. This must be why she's such a despicable person sometimes. Years of therapy should fix her, but she's bad at priority, or admitting that she's been wrong. So that will never happen.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Fuck calculus. What is this shit? Why do I care if the wiggly line is above the x-axis or below it? The fuck is an x-axis anyway? It's not. It's made up. We are all pretending that there is a little line in space so we can count things on it, except calculus is so fucking special that sometimes we can't count things on the made-up line because they are "imaginary" numbers. Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure they were imaginary to begin with because the x-fucking-axis is also imaginary. So, does something being doubly imaginary make it real, or just stupid? Also, calculators. Why the hell am I learning all this shit when someone can plug it in on a few buttons and get me an answer? They even have quantum computers now that can solve multiple problems at once. Why am I paying upwards of $600 to get graded on how well I can count little imaginary wiggles on an imaginary line when there is a real computer out there that can solve REAL-WORLD ISSUES? I mean, we could actually be making progress today, but no, I'll be counting wiggles. And you know I'm going to forget this in approximately three months, but that's okay, because none of my classes are ever going to need me to understand this again. I'm never going to need to know this, not even in subsequent math classes, because there are faster ways of doing this that are easier to remember. Does it strike anyone else as just a little bit ironic that in one of my classes we talk about meaningful usage of time and then I go home and count motherfucking mathematical wiggles? Mother. Fucking. Mathematical. Wiggles.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Fuck calculus. What is this shit? Why do I care if the wiggly line is above the x-axis or below it? The fuck is an x-axis anyway? It's not. It's made up. We are all pretending that there is a little line in space so we can count things on it, except calculus is so fucking special that sometimes we can't count things on the made-up line because they are "imaginary" numbers. Excuse me, but I'm pretty sure they were imaginary to begin with because the x-fucking-axis is also imaginary. So, does something being doubly imaginary make it real, or just stupid? Also, calculators. Why the hell am I learning all this shit when someone can plug it in on a few buttons and get me an answer? They even have quantum computers now that can solve multiple problems at once. Why am I paying upwards of $600 to get graded on how well I can count little imaginary wiggles on an imaginary line when there is a real computer out there that can solve REAL-WORLD ISSUES? I mean, we could actually be making progress today, but no, I'll be counting wiggles. And you know I'm going to forget this in approximately three months, but that's okay, because none of my classes are ever going to need me to understand this again. I'm never going to need to know this, not even in subsequent math classes, because there are faster ways of doing this that are easier to remember. Does it strike anyone else as just a little bit ironic that in one of my classes we talk about meaningful usage of time and then I go home and count motherfucking mathematical wiggles? Mother. Fucking. Mathematical. Wiggles.

Wow...

Never seen that side of you, skylights...

Didn't even know it existed...

That was refreshingly hilarious...

Good luck on your test or what not...
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Proud Otherkin Snowflake Array Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    NF
    Enneagram
    4dw sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None

You tell 'em, sistah!

...plz tell me this wasn't part of achieving a bachelor in psychology. I don't want to relive my nightmares when I go back to school for mine
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Insomnia my old friend, what should we do tonight?
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

Ginkgo

Screwing someone over doesn't make you more intelligent than they are. It just makes you an asshole.