User Tag List

Page 37 of 729 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Whomever is using whatever you're using to constantly interrupt my wireless connection, plse find another form of device that doesn't interfere with my signal. If you don't discontinue, I'll have to track you down and dispose of this device in thousands of tiny pieces.

Thanking you for your cooperation in advance.

Signed, Disgruntled Neighbor

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    So I came back to res this week, and this is the state I found the shared kitchen in.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, WHEN I'M NOT AROUND.

this was the heaviest thing I've ever lifted. The garbage almost fell all over me. ><!!!

YUP, BOTH sinks are clogged!! ><

I can't believe I cleaned it up after them. I couldn't eat or live, knowing the kitchen looked like this..
    I reported it to the owner after I cleaned it up. I took a long shower right after LOL

These kids are so irresponsible, I'm sure they wouldn't do this in their mom's kitchen, why do it where we ALL cook?!?!? URGH.
    Ew...that's gross.

That's a lot coming from me, I'm messy as hell, but not in that way. I just leave a lot of stuff laying around.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

See, this is how I justify not going to see a doctor for shit. Sometimes they make it WORSE.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dear family:

I loathe you beyond my own ability to loathe another. I'm surprised I didn't end up even more fucked up than I am now. You're so fucked in the mind that there's no saving you from yourselves, and blaming me for your fucked-up-ness doesn't make anyone feel better, especially me. I don't even want to make friends at this point and live a solitary life as a bitch in a cheap apartment with a parrot.

Thanks much.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Out sick today... and as I'm sitting here notifying work that I need someone to cover my advising shift, I hear a "Pop!" and then "dripdripdripdripdrip." The toilet tank spontaneously cracked and is now leaking water all over the place. Sucks to be sick, but it's a good thing I was here or we'd have a major water problem on our hands! Got it under control for now with a couple of Gladware containers...

Seriously? Is everything going to fall apart in our house? First the roof, then the furnace, then the AC, then mold, and now this. FRICK!!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

dear group of hig school students sitting next to me on the bus: didn't anybody teach you to switch off your mp3-playes when having a conversation instead of yelling at each other? My ears hurt!!! Seriously!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

After everyone confusing me and trying to make me think I might be INFP, I have put in extra research and said NO!

I do relate to some INFP stuff, but I just read an INTP profile with several thousand words in it and I identified with about 95% of it, even when it compared them to INFPs.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The class average for the chemistry exam was a 51%.... The professor won't curve it because he is convinced this is a normal average for an exam. 59% and below is failing... Over half of the class failed...

I managed to pull an 80%. I don't ever get B's...

This is the guy's first semester teaching a college course. He was a highschool teacher before this. The guy doesn't even have a PHD.

He doesn't have tenure. A bunch of kids were talking about going to the dean of the chem department about it. I hope they do.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    The class average for the chemistry exam was a 51%.... The professor won't curve it because he is convinced this is a normal average for an exam. 59% and below is failing... Over half of the class failed...

I managed to pull an 80%. I don't ever get B's...

This is the guy's first semester teaching a college course. He was a highschool teacher before this. The guy doesn't even have a PHD.

He doesn't have tenure. A bunch of kids were talking about going to the dean of the chem department about it. I hope they do.
    I remember one of my calc profs was like this. The average on the first exam was around 40%. About 2/3rds of the students ended up withdrawing. I got a B in that class and I'm damn proud of it. He didn't curve either.

In my biochemistry class, the average on the first exam was 30%. Now this instructor did curve. You only needed around 70% to get an A but only about 20% of the students got an A. You only needed 50% to get a C. Strange guy but I loved him as a prof. He was funny. And yes, I did get an A in that class.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

At the dentists office today I sat in the lobby gazing out a big huge window, I thought to myself that it looked dangerous, people might walk right in to the window thinking its an open exit. I wondered how many people have done it so far...

So anyway I go in thinking that Im getting a simple cleaning, but the dentist convinces me to get a deep cleaning instead, I was super bummed out about that. Drooling and feeling loopy on my way out I end up walking straight in to the big huge window like an idiot and knocked myself out, good thing I was drugged up and numb in the face, lol!! I ended up crying like a baby, I felt so freakin stupid!!!!!!

I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari