Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 7287

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

the heater in my office broke and it's freezing in here. i picked the wrong day to wear a dress to work.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    why can't people mind their own business.

fuck!
    It's the price interesting people pay.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    How bout it?
    wow
    by @magpie

LadyLazarus

Why am I always in the middle, why is it always me who has to speak up for everyone, don't they know how much I hate it?
    I tell them and tell them, I don't want to help either of them then they both yell at me. Why can't they just admit they're wrong, I don't get what's so damn terrible about saying sorry.

Maybe I'm just being selfish again...yeah, that's probably just it.

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It's the price interesting people pay.
    I guess so I wish I were boring then. It's gotten to the point where I can't say anything around this person. And then when I don't, they think im depressed

I wish I had a translator to follow me around, and express what I'm feeling. It would add humor and be informative at the same time lol.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I guess so I wish I were boring then. It's gotten to the point where I can't say anything around this person. And then when I don't, they think im depressed

I wish I had a translator to follow me around, and express what I'm feeling. It would add humor and be informative at the same time lol.
    Argh!

Maybe you could wear your heart and brain on your sleeve instead.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Rah rah rah. Feelings hurt. Rah rah rah. Something something you suck you asshole. Rah something rah blah blah blah I hate work. Gripe, swear, blaspheme, I can't fucking sleep.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I feel ugly and worthless, my ego is hurt and I need some fucking compliments. Seriously, I've been both fat and skinny and I can tell you that skinny shaming is more hurtful than fat shaming. Fat people still have the 'unrealistic western beauty standard' excuse to defend themselves with. What do skinny people have? 'I'm sorry, I'm just never hungry'? 'I can't help it, my body just burns calories very quickly'? 'I tried everything, I just can't gain weight'? Some people are gonna hate on us anyway because they think we're skinny on purpose. I don't even fucking work out. Or eat salad. Fuck salad.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I feel ugly and worthless, my ego is hurt and I need some fucking compliments. Seriously, I've been both fat and skinny and I can tell you that skinny shaming is more hurtful than fat shaming. Fat people still have the 'unrealistic western beauty standard' excuse to defend themselves with. What do skinny people have? 'I'm sorry, I'm just never hungry'? 'I can't help it, my body just burns calories very quickly'? 'I tried everything, I just can't gain weight'? Some people are gonna hate on us anyway because they think we're skinny on purpose. I don't even fucking work out. Or eat salad. Fuck salad.

I think both ends of the spectrum suck in terms of dealing with people, but I feel your frustration. I've always been fairly wiry. Sometimes more than others. Even after recovering from an eating disorder and doctors said my weight was healthy (still low but healthy) - I'd have to deal with people making comments, "you need to eat more, girl. Skeletor (ok that one's funny AND inaccurate cuz Skeletor is actually really buff)." It wears on you after awhile, definitely. It can feel like you're being criticized for being healthy. And isn't that all that matters?

Fuck people who go outta their way to comment on your appearance. I get if it's like, you recently lost weight and someone close to you is concerned, but other than that, it's just tactless and probably stemming from their own insecurities. Best to let other people's mental poison just roll off your shoulders.

03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I think both ends of the spectrum suck in terms of dealing with people, but I feel your frustration. I've always been fairly wiry. Sometimes more than others. Even after recovering from an eating disorder and doctors said my weight was healthy (still low but healthy) - I'd have to deal with people making comments, "you need to eat more, girl. Skeletor (ok that one's funny AND inaccurate cuz Skeletor is actually really buff)." It wears on you after awhile, definitely. It can feel like you're being criticized for being healthy. And isn't that all that matters?

Fuck people who go outta their way to comment on your appearance. I get if it's like, you recently lost weight and someone close to you is concerned, but other than that, it's just tactless and probably stemming from their own insecurities. Best to let other people's mental poison just roll off your shoulders.

Thanks I lost lots of weight due to some side effects of medication I started two and a half years ago. I used to be pretty chubby, like a US size 14, and now I'm a size 4 or 6, depending on the clothing brand. I stopped losing weight like a year ago, but lately I'm receiving more and more of these comments. I'm trying really hard not to get more skinny and maintaining a healthy weight, it's not like I chose for this. Don't people realize that they're just being assholes for commenting on other people's weight, no matter if it's concerning a fat or a skinny person, no matter if they're trying to be 'helpful' or not. Fuck!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si