Thread: The Rant Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Why does spring make me so sad? So very sentimental ... bittersweet somehow. I feel heartbroken for no 'real' reason. I guess there is a reason but ... how is it possible to care so much about someone whom you don't even know? I think it's just an obsession and I'm insane. Because when I'm around her it's like I don't care at all! Oh but sometimes I do, then I just run away whenever I get jealous. It wears me out from time to time and I know there is NOTHING to do but wait. I wonder how alone I will be in 10 years time. Because honestly I can see myself alone forever.

And I know saying the slightest of words to her could help the situation immensely. But whenever I get the chance I forget about all that. I'm not comfortable and I CAN'T be myself around people. I suppose that means you deserve to die alone and there's no way anyone could ever possibly love you ever. I wonder what she's going to do this summer. Because I'm most likely going to sit in my room and rot away during warm summer days until school starts again.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why are so many people on this forum, so fucking stupid? seriously, sometimes I think they're just trolling, no one can be that stupid. Yet I know people in real life who are. But I don't get it, I hate everyone on this forum right now, until I get over this then like everyone temporarily
    by @magpie

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

why can't people mind their own business.

fuck!
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i need a personal secretary. i am not qualified to keep up with the documentation required by adult life. will pay in bad jokes, song and dance, occasional treats to coffee/lunch, and hand-made crafts.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I fucking hate the enneagram! There is just not enough agreed upon material when it comes to enneagram theory, that people can agree on. First off, no one seems to be able to agree on the sexual variant: one person will say that it has to do with sex and romantic relationships, others say it's all about intensity, passion, and a certain energy that one gives off, and other's say both. Hell, I even heard one enneagram expert say that he sx variant simply has to do with wanting to leave a mark on other's around you and on the world in general. Oh, and then there is the type 2. Don't even get me started on type 2! If you were referencing, "The Wisdom of the Enneagram", you would think that type 2 is "The Helper". Yes, and the helper is the self-sacrificing type that always puts their own needs above others and is a doormat to others. However, if I were then to read the Naranjo description of the same type, I would think that I was looking at a whole new theory. Naranjo describes type 2 almost like a character from, "The Illiad". According to Naranjo, type 2's are manipulative glory seekers who seek power and prestige just for the sake of being loved by others. Fuck the enneagram.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    why can't people mind their own business.

fuck!
    How bout it?
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Motivational posters/graphics with pithy sayings. I really wish to not see any of them that were not produced by Despair Inc. They just keep popping up on Pinterest. As if facebook wasn't bad enough! God, I hate those things!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

I hope they launch the fucking nukes, so we'll all die, because I'm over humans and the earth.
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I hope they launch the fucking nukes, so we'll all die, because I'm over humans and the earth.

MBTI
    yupp

fucking america thinking they're special and renaming food and using their own measurment system fuck them
    fuck them all
    by @magpie