MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Stressful day yesterday was.

(WARNING: Child Abuse and fucking morons. Don't read if you're sensitive to these topics.)

So my boyfriend and I are doing some shopping and we sit down to take a break and get some food in our tummies. This lady walks in with her (roughly 2 years old) daughter and they sit down next to us. All is normal until after a while, I look over and see the little girl has a bloody nose. Out of instinct, I grab some of our napkins and walk over, since the mom isn't even paying attention--she was on her cell phone. I say "Excuse me, miss, your daughter is..." and then wipe the blood off the little girl before putting the napkins up to her nose.

Sure, maybe I shouldn't have, but for fuck's sake it was ALL OVER HER. Her dumbass mom wasn't taking care of her, so I had to step in.

And then, I nearly punched the mom. Why? She fucking not only shoves me away, she starts screaming her lungs out at the poor girl. Me and some other people are trying to get the mom to calm down, and my boyfriend is holding the toddler and wiping her nose. I mean this bitch was fucking screaming all kinds of obscenities at her. It's a damn bloody nose, not your 2 year old kid confessing to murdering your dog.

While all this is happening, I hear her say "When we get home I'mma whoop your little ass!" Aaand that's when my boyfriend and I call the cops. All this over a fucking bloody nose. The cuntbag turned out to have multiple drug and alcohol related offenses against her and a violent past. She isn't getting her child back. Thank whatever God or Gods there may be.

I can't imagine what the little girl might've gone through considering how ridiculous her "mom" overreacted to a simple fucking issue. I'm glad SS took her from her mom. She deserves better. I actually offered to take her, but they had to decline since they prefer to give children to trustworthy relatives. I was pretty upset by it so I called my mom and thanked her for being an awesome parent who never yelled at me for simple accidents. And, you know, paid attention to me. And didn't act like a baby when I was a baby. Thanks, mom. I love you.
    really effin sad. guh, so glad she doesn't have to go back with that lady.

good job, guys.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Ginkgo

My eye!

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I hate having to repeat myself.

I think it would be ok if I could just make my 50 calls a day, and answer the same 50 questions to different people. But that part that pisses me off is that I have to repeat the same answers to the same people. Why don't they get my answers the first time?

Oh wait. They fucking do. They're not hearing impaired my friend. Oh no. They're just assholes, and can't take no for a fucking answer.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

My family's so fucked up that I have to worry about being attacked by them while I'm at my dad's memorial

What an interesting weekend I'm looking forward to.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Stressful day yesterday was.

(WARNING: Child Abuse and fucking morons. Don't read if you're sensitive to these topics.)

So my boyfriend and I are doing some shopping and we sit down to take a break and get some food in our tummies. This lady walks in with her (roughly 2 years old) daughter and they sit down next to us. All is normal until after a while, I look over and see the little girl has a bloody nose. Out of instinct, I grab some of our napkins and walk over, since the mom isn't even paying attention--she was on her cell phone. I say "Excuse me, miss, your daughter is..." and then wipe the blood off the little girl before putting the napkins up to her nose.

Sure, maybe I shouldn't have, but for fuck's sake it was ALL OVER HER. Her dumbass mom wasn't taking care of her, so I had to step in.

And then, I nearly punched the mom. Why? She fucking not only shoves me away, she starts screaming her lungs out at the poor girl. Me and some other people are trying to get the mom to calm down, and my boyfriend is holding the toddler and wiping her nose. I mean this bitch was fucking screaming all kinds of obscenities at her. It's a damn bloody nose, not your 2 year old kid confessing to murdering your dog.

While all this is happening, I hear her say "When we get home I'mma whoop your little ass!" Aaand that's when my boyfriend and I call the cops. All this over a fucking bloody nose. The cuntbag turned out to have multiple drug and alcohol related offenses against her and a violent past. She isn't getting her child back. Thank whatever God or Gods there may be.

I can't imagine what the little girl might've gone through considering how ridiculous her "mom" overreacted to a simple fucking issue. I'm glad SS took her from her mom. She deserves better. I actually offered to take her, but they had to decline since they prefer to give children to trustworthy relatives. I was pretty upset by it so I called my mom and thanked her for being an awesome parent who never yelled at me for simple accidents. And, you know, paid attention to me. And didn't act like a baby when I was a baby. Thanks, mom. I love you.
    Good for you guys for doing something about this! Really made me feel better because I know a thousand people who would've looked the other way or experienced schadenfreude at the little girl's plight.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

if you don't stop fucking cracking your fucking knuckles every 30 seconds I'm going to break your fucking fingers off
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if you don't stop fucking cracking your fucking knuckles every 30 seconds I'm going to break your fucking fingers off
    But it feels so good.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    But it feels so good.
    I hate you
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I hate you