User Tag List

Page 349 of 726 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 7256

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Seriously, guys? We're going to debate the existence of God? On the internet? Again?

Ginkgo

I think some of these threads literally just gave me a headache. I was planning on drinking tonight, too.

This thread sucks.

WhoCares

When oh fucking when will my life be anything except an exercise in frustration? Stop with the fucking punishments already! Is it not enough that my personality is the equivalent of an empty cereal box in the rain, I grew up with a fucking narcissist for a parent who wont stop with the incessant drama. Do I have to fucking be homeless too? Jesus fucking christ, help me out here. just let me buy a god damned house so I can move into it, turn out the lights, draw the curtains and just pretend the world does not exist anymore. I've said it once, I'll say it again.....I hate life....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm acting like bait. This is so lame.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Seriously, guys? We're going to debate the existence of God? On the internet? Again?
    Maybe the internet is god, it knows all, it sees everything, and it's neither good nor evil.
    by @magpie

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Concerning arguments about that one Marilyn Monroe quote we've all memorized, citing her character: all I see is an argument over whether to resuscitate or nuke a long decomposed horse. With time and dispersal, the source of most viral memes has less and less to do with the current usage of the meme: the name may be big enough to stick, but the substance inside it dries up and is adulterated with adopters' input to the point of unrecognizability. As in, with the exception of a couple expectable oddballs, few people remain who use the quote and feel or know anything meaningful about Monroe, let alone look up to her. They appropriate the words to describe something about themselves and only themselves. How does the life story of the man who created the first lolcat touch yours? Rejection or defense of the quote with reference to specific events from Monroe's life comes off to me like a fifty year lag time in social sense and arguably off-topic.

The material that is more relevant today - the content of the meme independent of its original context - is interesting enough. Why would someone would post a quote on their Facebook profile that emotionally begs the question so hard? This is a neutral inquiry. These things interest me. You actually interest me.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I'm talking to this INTJ guy who, while he's totally funny, he just...He's very rude and blunt. I mean I'm an asshole, too, but this guy is...Oh boy. He's funny but he can't take a joke. And the thing is he keeps making sexual, sometimes outright degrading and inappropriate comments towards me that make me uncomfortable, and I don't know a good way to ask him to stop without ruining a possible friendship. But he's hurting my fragile INTP weenie feelings. Not to mention he's kind of creepy... Is it worth being able to mutually hate stupid people and sit in each others' anger? I don't know.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Ginkgo

Every time you open your mouth, I want to punch you in the throat.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Why?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com