Page 343 of 729 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I gotta stop going on dates with feelers. Perhaps I should take a vow of celibacy. I'm only half-joking.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I gotta stop going on dates with feelers.
    Do you want to go on a date with me?
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Do you want to go on a date with me?
    You are only 16.

Also, and this is for Feelers in general... just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that. Just admit it, you don't actually give a fuck about any of the shit I actually I want to babble on about.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

You are only 16.

Also, just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that.
    Well I was joking haha funny. Good luck in your future search.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Senior Member Array

You are only 16.

Also, and this is for Feelers in general... just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that. Just admit it, you don't actually give a fuck about any of the shit I actually I want to babble on about.
    The first sentence echoes my sentiments about my ITP manager - he is pleasant on the surface only with the detached mechanics working away underneath. I avoid arguing in our little department debates these days as I'm pretty sure my Te can be some annoyance.

As for the last sentence you are correct. However I reckon most of said feelers do secretly wish that they did care or at least were able to be more in tune to your interests. They just don't possess the necessary mindset to appreciate it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post

As for the last sentence you are correct. However I reckon most of said feelers do secretly wish that they did care or at least were able to be more in tune to your interests. They just don't possess the necessary mindset to appreciate it.
    I wish I cared about those kids in Africa enough to devote my time to doing something about them. But I don't. I'm a robot. Maybe I'm not a dick, but I'm not "nice." I don't think I'm "nice".

Senior Member Array

I wish I cared about those kids in Africa enough to devote my time to doing something about them. But I don't. I'm a robot. Maybe I'm not a dick, but I'm not "nice." I don't think I'm "nice".
    I never said you were.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I never said you were.
    Good. I must put a stop to these pernicious rumors, and I should start somewhere.

Senior Member Array

<!--Insert frustration and anger about minor xyz First World Problem here--><p></p>

Earlier today I gazed into the abyss and imagined myself living in a place where I had no roof over my head and no food to eat - living how many millions do daily. If I was in that position I don't know what I would to do or how I would survive. How do these people do it? Or is the alcohol mandatory?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I think the problem with poor people is that they don't have enough of a positive attitude. BELIEVE. quantum mechanics and shit.