User Tag List

Page 343 of 729 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 7283

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #3421
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    I gotta stop going on dates with feelers. Perhaps I should take a vow of celibacy. I'm only half-joking.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  2. #3422
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I gotta stop going on dates with feelers.
    Do you want to go on a date with me?
    4w5-9w1-5w4

  3. #3423
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Do you want to go on a date with me?
    You are only 16.

    Also, and this is for Feelers in general... just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that. Just admit it, you don't actually give a fuck about any of the shit I actually I want to babble on about.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  4. #3424
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You are only 16.

    Also, just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that.
    Well I was joking haha funny. Good luck in your future search.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

  5. #3425
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You are only 16.

    Also, and this is for Feelers in general... just because I seem amusing and pleasant does not mean I am actually a nice and caring person deep down. I don't feel like devoting my life to helping people, unless it's by fixing problems or acquiring/sharing information. But... in the terms of a general obligation to humanity? I don't have that. Just admit it, you don't actually give a fuck about any of the shit I actually I want to babble on about.
    The first sentence echoes my sentiments about my ITP manager - he is pleasant on the surface only with the detached mechanics working away underneath. I avoid arguing in our little department debates these days as I'm pretty sure my Te can be some annoyance.

    As for the last sentence you are correct. However I reckon most of said feelers do secretly wish that they did care or at least were able to be more in tune to your interests. They just don't possess the necessary mindset to appreciate it.

  6. #3426
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    .

    As for the last sentence you are correct. However I reckon most of said feelers do secretly wish that they did care or at least were able to be more in tune to your interests. They just don't possess the necessary mindset to appreciate it.
    I wish I cared about those kids in Africa enough to devote my time to doing something about them. But I don't. I'm a robot. Maybe I'm not a dick, but I'm not "nice." I don't think I'm "nice".
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  7. #3427
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I wish I cared about those kids in Africa enough to devote my time to doing something about them. But I don't. I'm a robot. Maybe I'm not a dick, but I'm not "nice." I don't think I'm "nice".
    I never said you were.

  8. #3428
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I never said you were.
    Good. I must put a stop to these pernicious rumors, and I should start somewhere.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  9. #3429
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,159

    Default

    <!--Insert frustration and anger about minor xyz First World Problem here--><p></p>

    Earlier today I gazed into the abyss and imagined myself living in a place where I had no roof over my head and no food to eat - living how many millions do daily. If I was in that position I don't know what I would to do or how I would survive. How do these people do it? Or is the alcohol mandatory?

  10. #3430
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    I think the problem with poor people is that they don't have enough of a positive attitude. BELIEVE. quantum mechanics and shit.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO