User Tag List

Page 340 of 729 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 7286

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

You don't have to be the life of the party. (But don't be the downer of the party.)
    Your attitude in the presence of others at a holiday gathering DOES make a difference. (Don't be a dick.)
    If you cannot even HELP being rude and obnoxious- do the others a favor and stay home.
    Life didn't deal you a bad hand- you have a bad attitude.

Being around negative assholes just reinforces how very much I want to continue to be the ENFP smiles of a party. Courtesy goes a long way.

Merry Christmas.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

That moment when everybody knows how much you hate Christmas and at first they hate you for it, but once their Christmas is getting bad they start sending you drunk texts telling you how right you were all along...
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

So I'm miles away from being superstitious, but I broke a mirror earlier by slamming a door during an argument. So that was fun.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ugh... people with pets who don't have time for them. Ugh... myself for worrying about the animals.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

Christmas was rough this year.

I think there are 4 distinct times when Christmas is meaningful. As a young child, as a young man with a girlfriend that has marriage potential, when one has young children, and as a senior citizen.
    I'm 23, single, without child, so I think I fall in the "just another day SLIGHTLY better than other days" category.

There are a lot of kids now. That was nice to see. I enjoy my 10 year old cousin, and I feel pretty connected with my 20 year old female cousin. Now with her short hair, people say we look alike. I like it. She looks so natural and exotic. I spent a good time of drunk time explaining to her how she should love that she's individualizing herself from "all other girls." All these sorority college girls look the same. They tend to be hot, but safe. No WOW factor.

ANYWAY, here's my vent.

I have two Greek cousins (came to this country in their teenage years, so it's still a part of them). They are 35 and 31. Usually the 31 year old is the obnoxious one, but, perhaps because he's with child, he came off more considerate of others and more....I don't know....sensitive? I THINK the 31 year old is ISFP and the older one ESTP, but sometimes I think otherwise.

I usually like my 35 year old cousin, but today, I was SO turned off by him. My manhood and masculinity was challenged countless times because he lost a bet to me (we bet on Lakers-Heat game, I knew I was going to win, he gave me 15 points when Vegas was only giving 9). Apparently my other two brothers are angels, but I'm "immature." Fact is, I look like an Abercrombie model. I'm thin, muscular, have a chiseled face, I look like a walking ad model. I didn't ask for this. I love it, and I hate it. I was called "wimp," I'm PRETTY sure my sexual orientation was questioned, I was told to "change my look," I was even called a "loser" at one point (I can't even remember for what). Thing is, if it's all jokes and it lasts, say, ten minutes, I'll laugh it off. It got to the point that I was firing back. And honestly, it went WAY over his head. A 35 year old grown ass man was even questioning the size of my dick at one point. I told him "well, I'm sure you make it all the way in, I can't." Pretty much all night, he was bewildered by what I had to say. He left saying to my older brother (INTP who I question now, in law school), "you're a genius man, keep it up," to my younger brother, "you're the shit man, keep being awesome," and to me, "grow up man, you're immature."

The funny thing is, if you took a scientific approach to the whole "manhood" thing, I'd easily be on the top. I eat EXTREMELY clean, workout 5-6 days a week HARDCORE, have EXTREMELY low body fat percentage, have a large shoulder:waist ratio, and because all of this, I probably (read, most definitely) have higher testosterone levels and libido levels than any guy at my house today. Therefore, more man than you. And, if I do say so myself, I don't think he'd want to whip it out and compare with me (1. "That's gay," 2. He'd lose). But, what I've noticed with a lot of Sensing-dom types is "experience weighs more heavily than actual scientific theory and fact." I kept my mouth shut.

I was SO fed up with him, after everybody left, I told my people-pleasing ISFP mother and INTP older brother how I couldn't take him all night, and I saw a 35 year old man that needed to grow up. They responded, "you do too. You were going at him." I responded, "if a dog barks at another dog, the dog is going to bark back or he's going to be that dog's bitch." My older brother responded, "so you're a dog." I think he may be an ISTP after that quote. This disappoints me. I'm half Greek, half Caribbean, so I have a HUGE family (probably around 50 people), and that would make me the ONLY iNtuitive.

I've been wondering whether he was truly INTP. He tested INTP, I remember he'd always go against assignments in college to turn in what was "more interesting," he was incredible at thinking outside of the box in college, but I don't see his iNtuition sort of "fighting the grain" of the SJ society, or our parents. EVERY SINGLE iNtuitive type I know fights against the grain of society and usually bangs head (in terms of wanting something more) with Sensor parents. He rather has an INCREDIBLE sense of entitlement and knows mommy and daddy are going to take care of him and to hell with everything else (comfort is the worst thing in the world), OR he's ISTP. I'm beginning to think the latter, with an unfortunate

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I'm not going back to Florida

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I was not built to smile all the time.

Get the fuck over it ppl.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not like YOU smile all the time. DO YOU???DO YOU??

No!

I didn't think so.

Why's that? Oh ...cause nobody smiles ALL the time! NOBODY!!!!!!!

So stop telling me to smile!!!!!! you self pitying hypocrite!

I fucking refuse now. refuckingfuse

I don't care about your feelings any longer. If you don't like me for me. The blank stare person that I am...then don't fucking look at me. Don't fucking talk to me either if I'm "too abrasive"

Stop obsessing about my fucking feelings or lack there of, which have NOTHING to do with you. My smile should not make or brake your god damn day.

It's Paaaathetic that it does...just pathetic.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I was not built to smile all the time.

Get the fuck over it ppl.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand it's not like YOU smile all the time. DO YOU???DO YOU??

No!

I didn't think so.

Why's that? Oh ...cause nobody smiles ALL the time! NOBODY!!!!!!!

So stop telling me to smile!!!!!! you self pitying hypocrite!

I fucking refuse now. refuckingfuse

I don't care about your feelings any longer. If you don't like me for me. The blank stare person that I am...then don't fucking look at me. Don't fucking talk to me either if I'm "too abrasive"

Stop obsessing about my fucking feelings or lack there of, which have NOTHING to do with you. My smile should not make or brake your god damn day.

It's Paaaathetic that it does...just pathetic.
    welcome to my world

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    welcome to my world
    why do you think I watch your videos

It's nice to relate once in a while lol

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

I know you're an ESFJ and the only time frame that matters to you is your own, but for fucks sake, put helping me properly size these pictures ahead of talking about random people with my dad that he doesn't even know. Gossip is less important than not wasting my fucking time.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug