User Tag List

Page 336 of 728 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 7275

Thread: The Rant Thread

Ginkgo

I just replaced the battery on this fire alarm. What gives?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

A hobby isn't a hobby when you have to watch out for people who want to lynch you when you decide to stop doing it because you got bored of it and didn't have time for shit you're bored of. That kind of hobby sounds more like a cult to me. Time to get out of that.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I guess with professional football- there is a lot of money at stake. It's all about the money. But when you sit and listen to these players and coaches talk in a press conference to justify their mistakes (umm--- dropping a ball) it sounds REALLY stupid. At the end of the day- no matter how much money and prestige is placed upon it---- it is a fucking GAME. A game. That never has a guarantee of outcome where human beings- no matter how much time in their life they spend practicing and perfecting the skill- WILL make mistakes.

It's so dumb.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Getting started with a new cellphone is never troublefree but this one takes the cake. The fact that the manual does not describe the actual menu on the device but is the only available version (there IS no manual for this precise model, it was never written) does not exactly help either. Or that my computer does not recognize the device when I want to upgrade the software. Or, for that matter, that I don't seem to be able to get internet access on this thing (SIM card should be ok) and the menu won't even allow me to access the network configurations.

Someone please stop me from throwing this offline personal assistent calling itself as a smartphone out of the window!!!!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Call me cold-hearted, but I'm sick of all the WAAAAAAAA whoa is me it's Christmas time! drama people talk about, whine about, sing about. They are blue this christmas because they do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend or because loved ones have passed on. THIS IS LIFE. We move on. And Christmas has become this "IDEAL" that can NEVER EVER be satisfied for people that put this perfect "experience" on a pedestal. It is what it is. Be happy for what your Christmas IS this year- with or without the people that are there. With or without the gifts you have. Life is about change. Not about recreating the exact Xmas you had when you were 5. Nor is it about being in a fucking Hallmark movie.

How about be thankful you are not in a refugee camp freezing to death in snow.
    How about be thankful for what you DO have.

People that glorify sadness on Christmas remind me of Bride-zillas. People that are shallow and look at the experience as something that must change them else it sucks.

I will have a merry christmas even if all the food gets burned ... no one shows up .... and there are no gifts. Cuz that is my choice- to have a positive attitude about it- not be BLUE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SO VERY VERY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!

Okay- got that off my chest. End rant.

Merry Christmas.

lol

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It seems a little harsh to expect people not to be sad on holidays soon after a loved one dies. I know this is the rant thread and we're not supposed to argue with rants but that just rubbed me kind of wrong, probably because I did lose a loved one this year and this Christmas will involve some sadness that she's not here (as did Thanksgiving).

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why are you so mad about this? how does this directly effect you? I think you are just an angry person look at yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    Call me cold-hearted, but I'm sick of all the WAAAAAAAA whoa is me it's Christmas time! drama people talk about, whine about, sing about. They are blue this christmas because they do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend or because loved ones have passed on. THIS IS LIFE. We move on. And Christmas has become this "IDEAL" that can NEVER EVER be satisfied for people that put this perfect "experience" on a pedestal. It is what it is. Be happy for what your Christmas IS this year- with or without the people that are there. With or without the gifts you have. Life is about change. Not about recreating the exact Xmas you had when you were 5. Nor is it about being in a fucking Hallmark movie.

How about be thankful you are not in a refugee camp freezing to death in snow.
    How about be thankful for what you DO have.

People that glorify sadness on Christmas remind me of Bride-zillas. People that are shallow and look at the experience as something that must change them else it sucks.

I will have a merry christmas even if all the food gets burned ... no one shows up .... and there are no gifts. Cuz that is my choice- to have a positive attitude about it- not be BLUE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. SO VERY VERY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!

Okay- got that off my chest. End rant.

Merry Christmas.

lol

WALMART

♪ decorations of red on a green christmas tree
    won't be the same, dear, if you're not here with me... ♪

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    why are you so mad about this? how does this directly effect you? I think you are just an angry person look at yourself
    lol
    Hey- I'm a positive person and negativity eventually does affect me and I don't like it.
    This is a friggin' internet forum where my fake name is "AzulEyes" where I can freely "RANT" without hurting people's feelings in real life. What's it to you?

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I moved the last handful of posts to Off-Topic Posts. This is the Rant thread, not the Duel thread. Please confine rants to suitable subjects (i.e. not each other).
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere