User Tag List

Page 335 of 728 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

  1. #3341
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    don't fucking tell me I owe 20 dollars the next morning after the buses stop running. I need at least a full days notice

  2. #3342
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,665

    Default

    Goddamn it, I feel like I'm going to get embroiled in stupidity again. It's an addiction.

  3. #3343
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Goddamn it, I feel like I'm going to get embroiled in stupidity again. It's an addiction.
    you suuuure you're not sx first?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #3344
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Goddamn it, I feel like I'm going to get embroiled in stupidity again. It's an addiction.
    you suuuure you're not sx first?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #3345
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I have a cousin who is constantly making Facebook statuses about her good deeds, but they're always really stupid shit like giving a homeless man a bag of popcorn or letting someone cut in front of her in line. I want to call her out on it so bad but I have to restrain myself.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  6. #3346
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    I wish I could stop evaluating almost every man I come into contact with as a potential rapist. It's really exhausting to live in fear but I can't let my guard down either because this place has such a foul reputation.

    "Don't go out alone after dark. Don't go out with a male friend after dark. Don't go out with a female friend after dark. Are you going to wear that? Hmm ... I guess it's okay ... maybe. Did you read about that gang rape in the papers, she wasn't even young or single or out after dark. There could be spy cams in your room so hotel employees can perv on you. Did you read about that case where those guys unscrewed the bolt on that woman's door so that they could get in and take turns raping her?"

    Jesus.

  7. #3347
    girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Enneagram
    1w2 so
    Posts
    1,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I wish I could stop evaluating almost every man I come into contact with as a potential rapist. It's really exhausting to live in fear but I can't let my guard down either because this place has such a foul reputation.

    "Don't go out alone after dark. Don't go out with a male friend after dark. Don't go out with a female friend after dark. Are you going to wear that? Hmm ... I guess it's okay ... maybe. Did you read about that gang rape in the papers, she wasn't even young or single or out after dark. There could be spy cams in your room so hotel employees can perv on you. Did you read about that case where those guys unscrewed the bolt on that woman's door so that they could get in and take turns raping her?"

    Jesus.
    wow senza this sounds really tough
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  8. #3348
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    you know why I don't mind sharing with her? because she asks and she'll replace it. you just grab and don't ask. you assume because it's there you can eat it.

  9. #3349
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    I hate it when people interpret everything I do as something sexual. Dude, S stands for Sensing, not for Sexing!
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  10. #3350
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you know why I don't mind sharing with her? because she asks and she'll replace it. you just grab and don't ask. you assume because it's there you can eat it.
    Damn COMMIES!!!

    I had a roommate who thought everything was available to everyone and when you suggested the concept of "personal" property they recoil as if you are some sorta demon. I see correlations in this mind set with people who tend to espouse generosity. When all is said and done though their net effect is a negative one on the balance sheet though. They take more than they give. Bitches, stop taking my shiat.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 03:44 PM
  3. The thread critic thread/The bumpin' threads thread
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 04:23 AM
  4. The Introvert Rant Thread
    By Lightyear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:05 PM
  5. Childfree: The Rational Spawn of a Rant Thread
    By Totenkindly in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO