User Tag List

Page 335 of 728 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 7273

Thread: The Rant Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

don't fucking tell me I owe 20 dollars the next morning after the buses stop running. I need at least a full days notice

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Goddamn it, I feel like I'm going to get embroiled in stupidity again. It's an addiction.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Goddamn it, I feel like I'm going to get embroiled in stupidity again. It's an addiction.
    you suuuure you're not sx first?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    you suuuure you're not sx first?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I have a cousin who is constantly making Facebook statuses about her good deeds, but they're always really stupid shit like giving a homeless man a bag of popcorn or letting someone cut in front of her in line. I want to call her out on it so bad but I have to restrain myself.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

I wish I could stop evaluating almost every man I come into contact with as a potential rapist. It's really exhausting to live in fear but I can't let my guard down either because this place has such a foul reputation.

"Don't go out alone after dark. Don't go out with a male friend after dark. Don't go out with a female friend after dark. Are you going to wear that? Hmm ... I guess it's okay ... maybe. Did you read about that gang rape in the papers, she wasn't even young or single or out after dark. There could be spy cams in your room so hotel employees can perv on you. Did you read about that case where those guys unscrewed the bolt on that woman's door so that they could get in and take turns raping her?"

Jesus.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I wish I could stop evaluating almost every man I come into contact with as a potential rapist. It's really exhausting to live in fear but I can't let my guard down either because this place has such a foul reputation.

"Don't go out alone after dark. Don't go out with a male friend after dark. Don't go out with a female friend after dark. Are you going to wear that? Hmm ... I guess it's okay ... maybe. Did you read about that gang rape in the papers, she wasn't even young or single or out after dark. There could be spy cams in your room so hotel employees can perv on you. Did you read about that case where those guys unscrewed the bolt on that woman's door so that they could get in and take turns raping her?"

Jesus.
    wow senza this sounds really tough
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

you know why I don't mind sharing with her? because she asks and she'll replace it. you just grab and don't ask. you assume because it's there you can eat it.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I hate it when people interpret everything I do as something sexual. Dude, S stands for Sensing, not for Sexing!
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you know why I don't mind sharing with her? because she asks and she'll replace it. you just grab and don't ask. you assume because it's there you can eat it.
    Damn COMMIES!!!

I had a roommate who thought everything was available to everyone and when you suggested the concept of "personal" property they recoil as if you are some sorta demon. I see correlations in this mind set with people who tend to espouse generosity. When all is said and done though their net effect is a negative one on the balance sheet though. They take more than they give. Bitches, stop taking my shiat.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft